of     5   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Immersioni
#71807363Sunday, July 08, 2012 3:37 AM GMT

( We all know what Skyrim is, so I'm keeping this short, and sweet. ) Skyrim, once a land of freedom, is now being destroyed by a dangerous war between the Stormcloaks, and the Imperials. And even worse... Dragons have started appearing. Now, here you are in the middle of getting executed. How nice? "YOU WORTHLESS IMPERIALS!" A man yelled from his home. CHOP! Another man was down. A tall elf, clearly a part of the Thieves Guild. Up next was your carriage. You let out a gulp, and walk out of the cart. ----RULES--- You CAN die. You aren't invincible. You can say you lived in cities, or something. PLEASE HAVE A DECENT, LEGIT BACKSTORY. Not this : "LOL I SLAYED LIKE 400 DWAGONS BEFORE GETTING CAUGHT FOR DESTROYING A BUNC OF ELVS" You can join places like the Thieves' Guild, or The Companions. I don't mind. Taking around 300 draugr? NOT POSSIBLE. Taking them down with like 5 other role-players? Sure. Do it~ If you die, you must make a new character. -----CS Name : @g3 : ( 17+ ) Gender : Race : ( Khajitt, Redguard, Argonian, Nord, Imperial, Wood Elf, Dark Elf, Orc, High Elf, there's more, I think ) 3 Mastered Skills : Pick 3 skills to have mastered. ( It would've been 5, but it seemed to OP. ) Bio/Backstory : ( I really want people to fill this out. ;-; ) Appearance : Other : ( Anything you want to add. ) Side : ( Stormcloak, Imperial, or N/A )
DawnOfWarfan22
#71808215Sunday, July 08, 2012 3:49 AM GMT

Name : Alfred Jay @g3 : 17 (Young and hip) Gender : Male Race : Nord (Because natives are cool.) 3 Mastered Skills : One-handed, Archery, Stealth. (A little confused on this one.) Bio/Backstory : Born in Skyrim, Alfred was obviously Nord, his life was life and he loved living it. He was taught of One handed combat by his uncle whom was a veteran of the Imperials. He constantly taught Alfred how to properly block and strike, though he always said "No matter how much you train, field experience is what improves you." Archery was taught by his Dad, they hunted animals together, or sometimes split up searching for stray animals, like...some sort of rabbit of sorts. He like archery more then swords, he had to admit that, really, he did. He sometimes built his own arrows out of wood, by sadly they never really were perfect. So, he intended to be a hunter of sorts when he grew older...travelling also, maybe even head out of Skyrim. Nope, while suddenly getting caught with some sort of three-way thieves guild, imperial, stormcloak situation, he was blamed murder and to be executed. By the divines...did he hate this. He was only 17, very young for a murderer, don't you agree? Well, he won't fear death, he'll at least see a ending to his life... Or will he? Appearance : Blue eyes and short spikey brown hair, 5'5, Muculeur body, healthy skin, a red talon is painted on the right of his next. Other : I was hoping he can be more agile then most people...I guess he is more agile? Side : CURRENTLY NOTHING, Currently, that may change, or just never change.
Immersioni
#71808295Sunday, July 08, 2012 3:50 AM GMT

Name : Silver Marrete @g3 : 24 Gender : M Race : Khajjit o3o 3 Mastered Skills : Pickpocketing, Destruction Magic, and Sneak Bio/Backstory : "I used to live the perfect life, but it was always so boring, yeah, yeah. I had my own sailing company. I had a mansion in Solitude. But, none of that was enough... So. I joined the Thieves' Guild. After that, I got a bit more bored, and went out with some women... So what? I can't explore other.... areas? A while after, I got a son. I was head of a bandit clan named the Nocturnal Maruaders. Then, boom. I was charged for the murder of around 100, or so people. And now I'm being executed." Appearance : He has dark black fur, with a few white plotches. His tail is long, and has tons of spots. Silver is also very well built. He has bright blue eyes, and stands around 6'3''. His hands are somewhat larger than average, but you can hardly tell. His claws are very sharp, and have tons of blood stains. Other : When he was growing up, his father was a Breton, and his mother a wood elf, which gives him a voice that sounds nothing like a Khajitt. ( It sounds like Trryg's or whatever his name is. ) Side : N/A
Immersioni
#71808506Sunday, July 08, 2012 3:53 AM GMT

( @Dawn, Accepted. We'll start when we get 4 more people. )
DawnOfWarfan22
#71808645Sunday, July 08, 2012 3:54 AM GMT

(So, we vote on who is the Dovakiin? I don't know how this works. We could all just follow the guy, I mean, who wouldn't? Then again, we might nót actually know anyone is the Dovakiin until...like, a few days later.)
Immersioni
#71808763Sunday, July 08, 2012 3:56 AM GMT

( Yeah, you CAN follow the Dragonborn, or be like "SCREW THIS I'M GONNA' GO MY OWN WAY." But, we won't really know. ) ~The Blood on my blade is yours, Darling~ -_=Tye++
DawnOfWarfan22
#71808859Sunday, July 08, 2012 3:57 AM GMT

(I might as well follow whomever the dragon born is...Or have myself a female Argonian to be with >:3 Anyways, blarg, can we control NPCs sometimes?)
Immersioni
#71808893Sunday, July 08, 2012 3:57 AM GMT

( Oh, and on the vote thing, we'll just all PM me who the dovah should be. ( YOU CAN'T VOTE YOUR SELF. ) And the winner is dovah, and is contacted by the graybeards. ) ~The Blood on my blade is yours, Darling~ -_=Tye++
Immersioni
#71808974Sunday, July 08, 2012 3:58 AM GMT

( Yeah, do as you please. You can control NPCs sometimes. ) ~The Blood on my blade is yours, Darling~ -_=Tye++
DawnOfWarfan22
#71809159Sunday, July 08, 2012 4:00 AM GMT

(Alright, any other questions will be brought over PM system, also voting sounds fun :3 I'll just have to base it off my own experinces with players or their CS sheets, hopefully we get a active Dovakiin! Seriously, active players are required to be Dovakiins...blarg.)
ninjagirl920
#71812249Sunday, July 08, 2012 4:40 AM GMT

I'll join whenever the Mexicans next door stop playing their wubstep and I can concentrate.
goku435
#71812519Sunday, July 08, 2012 4:44 AM GMT

(Can I join? I played skyrim Before and played around with console Commands for awhile)
DawnOfWarfan22
#71812644Sunday, July 08, 2012 4:46 AM GMT

(MY BOI, all you need to do is know Skyrim, that is all and if you don't there is always the Wikis, so I'm pretty sure you can.
Aderessa
#71814430Sunday, July 08, 2012 5:12 AM GMT

(This sounds really interesting, though honestly I never got very far in Skyrim because I got stuck on this one quest....long story.) My corneas burn with passion.
DawnOfWarfan22
#71814736Sunday, July 08, 2012 5:18 AM GMT

(There is always the wikis! :3)
Immersioni
#71815154Sunday, July 08, 2012 5:25 AM GMT

( All you have to know is the 9 holds, and that there is a dragon that eats souls. :> ) ~The Blood on my blade is yours, Darling~ -_=Tye++
phelps1247
#71815161Sunday, July 08, 2012 5:25 AM GMT

Name : Nord Strom (Based off of my character in-game. :) @g3 : 23 Gender : M Race : Nord 3 Mastered Skills : Archery, Destruction, One-handed Bio/Backstory : Can't think of this now... Appearance : What the Nord looks like when you first select it in the Character Creation menu, but with a scar on his left eye. Other : Mindlessly wastes time slaughtering bandits, attempting to kill/steal from the Jarl, and sliding down the mountain housing Bleak Falls Barrow. Side : N/A
Immersioni
#71815281Sunday, July 08, 2012 5:27 AM GMT

(@Phelps, I'd be fine with the appearance, but the problem is, in each console the main character looks different. Like, PC's I think has red hair, and PS3 has blonde. ) ~The Blood on my blade is yours, Darling~ -_=Tye++
phelps1247
#71815505Sunday, July 08, 2012 5:31 AM GMT

(360. XBOX. 360.)
Immersioni
#71815644Sunday, July 08, 2012 5:33 AM GMT

( Fine, accepted ) ~The Blood on my blade is yours, Darling~ -_=Tye++
phelps1247
#71815956Sunday, July 08, 2012 5:38 AM GMT

(Ura.)
goku435
#71816609Sunday, July 08, 2012 5:50 AM GMT

-----CS Name : Kio Tailru @g3 : 19 ( 17+ ) Gender : Male Race : Nord ( Khajitt, Redguard, Argonian, Nord, Imperial, Wood Elf, Dark Elf, Orc, High Elf, there's more, I think ) 3 Mastered Skills : Dual sword Bow & arrow (Couldent choose moar)Pick 3 skills to have mastered. ( It would've been 5, but it seemed to OP. ) Bio/Backstory : Is a nord as in child hood Saw many wars in village. in Adult Hood Was arrested by murduring a guard with his own bow.( I really want people to fill this out. ;-; ) Appearance : Brown Spiky Hair Yellow tunic And Brown boots and Pants Other : Is Good with Bow arrow And sword ( Anything you want to add. ) Side : N/A ( Stormcloak, Imperial, or N/A )
Immersioni
#71818011Sunday, July 08, 2012 6:15 AM GMT

(Accepted) ~The Blood on my blade is yours, Darling~ -_=Tye++
b0bdarions
#71819082Sunday, July 08, 2012 6:36 AM GMT

Name : Thomas Thadon @g3 : ( 17+ ) 22 Gender : Male Race : High Elf 3 Mastered Skills : Destruction, Restoration, Sneak Bio/Backstory : Thomas Thadon was born in skyrim under a High Elf family. When he was young he would sneak out to learn magic from the church of the daedra, an organization that was bent on teaching magic like Destruction and Necromancey to young child's. During the day however Thomas learned Restoration magics. He also played a game in his village (Winterhold) that was much like hide and go seek so he became very sneaky. When he was 14 he became the youngest person to ever master Destruction. He became a teacher at the College of Winterhold. Recently he was charged for destroying a ancient magical relic and killing the Archmage in the process. Thus sending him to the "block". Appearance : A tall man weighing around 160 pounds. His face has little complexion on it. He has a few freckles poka-dotted around his body but other then that has skin is perfect. He has traditional long hair that is combed back and a small scar over his eyebrow that he got while while shoot ice at people. Other : He is a very strong wizard who can do very good assasinations by sneaking up on his victim. Side : He is undecided .
Immersioni
#71819212Sunday, July 08, 2012 6:39 AM GMT

( ACCEPTED ) ~The Blood on my blade is yours, Darling~ -_=Tye++

of     5   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right