of     4   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

cactuarandtonberry55
#71882472Monday, July 09, 2012 1:14 AM GMT

Story: 2012, the Earth- Humanity was fine and all, everything was normal. Until years later. Billions of years after, the year stopped being counted because it was too long. All you know is the year is billions of years after 2012. Anyways, since the wipeout of our Sun, in other words, Global Warming, the earth has become a barren and bad land. It was rocky, no life forms or plants were to be found. It was a huge desert, as for a litre of water was equivalent to the price of golden bars. Meteorites and such constantly hit the earth, the moon was still there. Our sun, destroyed, but our heat provided from another distant star. Nothing was alive, all was dead. But suddenly, our dear sister planet Mars crashed into Earth, as for the chunks flew out and made us a second moon, and earth was 8x bigger then before. But the weird thing is, a small germ cell from Mars hit us and got onto earth. That germ cell turned into more things, then developed more plants, then millions of years later, water returned, plants starting growing, and some small sources of rats and mice were found! Life has returned to earth once again! Millions of years after the Change, which was the name of the amazing miracle where life returned to earth, Monkeys were found. The monkeys evolved into humans, and the human cycle was started over again, as for we started as useless cavemen. Our language is the same as it is today, but we are not futuristic and as modern as we should be. Early humans have built small shacks and lived, its pretty much Medieval Times all over again, but its not the Middle Ages for sure. Somehow, wizardry and other magic is involved. Glorious creatures, and scary and mean creatures too now exist. Dragons and such, its a big world now, and a ton of more creatures. But, Gods and such still live. There are many realms, such as a Nightmare realm and Skyworld to explore. But, randomly, in a nearby volcano by the name of Mt. Hawo, something terrible happend. It erupted, and lava flew everywhere. The erruption was too powerful, it summoned and created a portal to another dimension, the Nightmare realm. It is a scary place, and our warriors were sent in, but minutes later, a burnt skull was sent out. Your job is to train, make friends, and later explore all realms, destroy the darkness, and later stop the Nightmare realm from destroying everything else. YOUR CHARACTER starts out as a small, peasant, but you are slowly becoming a Hero. TO START OUT, you have to make up a character: Name: A.ge: Personalities: Starting out Weapon: Story(OPTIONAL) Appearance: Fears(OPTIONAL): Pet(OPTIONAL): Starting out class(YOU ARE A WARRIOR IF NOTHING IS CHOSEN, AND YOU CAN MIX UP TO 2 CLASSES): YOUR CHARACTER CAN BE ANYTHING -- By that I mean it can be any class. A class, in this case, is your characters traits. Your character has a job to fight for, as for it has weapons and gear to help it. It makes it a class! CLASSES (MORE WILL BE ADDED, THESE ARE THE BEGINNERS) Warrior - Simple old fighter. Uses a short and easy to carry sword. Bowman - Shoots arrows from a bow or crossbow. Magician - Uses spells from a wand, staff, or your hand. Magicians can be called Mages, and they can control up to 3 elements. Admins can control up to 8. Valkyrie -ADMIN ONLY! Wears a uniform and has wings, basically a Swordsman Angel. Angel - Plain white wings, you can fly. Demon - Small claws and a tail for stabbing. ELEMENTS FOR MAGES are... 1. Light magic. Uses the power of brightness to blind and stun your foes. 2. Dark magic. Allows your foe to be in complete darkness, allowing you to strike from any corner! 3. Water magic. If your in or near water, you are very powerful. 4. Spark magic. Summons lightning bolts at enemies, stunning them with a million bolts of lightning. 5. Arcane Magic. ADMIN ONLY! The strongest magic ever, mostly used by Gods, and no mages have ever learned this before... Arcane Magic is the ultra mix between Light, Spark and Dark Magic together. 6. Fire Magic. Uses the power of heat to burn your enemies. 7. Ground Magic. You are able to bend metal, sand, and even earth with your amazing powers. RULES. 1. No spamming please. 2. No hating on others. 3. You are allowed to kill your pets. 4. Romance allowed, but just dont get crazy. 5. You can kill other players as long as you have permission from them. 6. Admins have more benefits then random players, do not be jealous. 7. Have fun, and make new friends.
mrb333
#72018761Tuesday, July 10, 2012 4:41 PM GMT

Name:Rilias Forsian A.ge:16 Personalities:Shy,curious,very unpredictible Starting out Weapon:Bow and Arrow Story:I'm a bit too lazy to type one out (as always) Appearance:Blonde hair,blue eyes,7 ft. 4 in.,80 pounds,Ragged brown clothes and tan pants. Fears(OPTIONAL):Spiders,hights. Pet:A tamed wolf. Starting out class:Archer and Mage,Elements are Fire,Dark,Ground and Spark.
cactuarandtonberry55
#72018885Tuesday, July 10, 2012 4:43 PM GMT

NEW CLASSES ~ Warrior - Simple old fighter. Uses a short and easy to carry sword. Bowman - Shoots arrows from a bow or crossbow. Magician - Uses spells from a wand, staff, or your hand. Magicians can be called Mages, and they can control up to 3 elements. Admins can control up to 8. Valkyrie -ADMIN ONLY! Wears a uniform and has wings, basically a Swordsman Angel. Angel - Plain white wings, you can fly. Demon - Small claws and a tail for stabbing. Demon Warrior - A special demon that carries a sword. Demon Mage - A special demon that uses magic. God - ADMIN ONLY! Im pretty sure you know what this is. Horseback Hunter - Rides at a fast speed on a horse with a keen bow. Phantom - Ability to copy skills with a magical cane. Hero - ADMIN ONLY! A special Legend. Dragon Tamer - Has a special pet dragon. Kaiser - A special Warrior mixed with the spirit of dragons. Dragon Slinger - A special Kaiser with two guns. Dragon Bishop - A mystical Kaiser
cactuarandtonberry55
#72019676Tuesday, July 10, 2012 4:53 PM GMT

Name: Joshua A.ge: 10 Personalities: Courageous, sneaky, sly, devious Starting out Weapon: A small magical glove Story(OPTIONAL): He lives outside of Herts Kingdom, the place for rich knights are such. He used to live in the kingdom, he used to be a servant to the king, but when his parents were killed, he had to survive on his own. He built a cabin, and goes into the Kingdom every day for a walk, but doesnt deserve to live in there. Appearance: Dark blonde hair, a pitch black shirt, blue shorts, brown sneakers, a bracelet and a backpack. Fears(OPTIONAL): Heights, Bees, Hornets, Wasps Pet(OPTIONAL): He sometimes goes into the woods and feeds a rabbit, but its not really his pet, more like his friend. Starting out class(YOU ARE A WARRIOR IF NOTHING IS CHOSEN, AND YOU CAN MIX UP TO 2 CLASSES, ADMINS CAN MIX AS MUCH AS THEY WANT): Partly a Magician. Soon to become a Hero.
cactuarandtonberry55
#72019743Tuesday, July 10, 2012 4:54 PM GMT

BTW MY ELEMENTS ARE: Everything. Well, I will learn every element. For now im learning Spark magic
cactuarandtonberry55
#72019926Tuesday, July 10, 2012 4:56 PM GMT

STAAAAARTIIIING!!! I wake up early in the morning. 'Time to get into the kingdom.' I peek my head out the window. 'Darn, got better guards...' 'Ninja style!' ~ A few minutes later ~ I hide behind the wall. 'Ok, the guards are there, time to plan something...' 'Wait, didnt I buy a hammer from the blacksmith?' 'Maybe I can bash myself in.' I say as I start digging a small hole...
cactuarandtonberry55
#72020134Tuesday, July 10, 2012 4:59 PM GMT

I bash myself in a hole. I climb out. 'In the castles wall, huh?' Theres a door infront of me. I try and open it, but its locked. I see a keyhole, then look for a key. 'Ugh, its been a long time. I need to find this key,' I say. I see a small chest. I run up to it... Suddenly, I hear something then jump back. I see a rope, a chair of spikes, and a trapdoor all activate. I look closer and see theres nothing in the chest but a rusty piece of paper that says... 'The key is...' and the rest of the page is ripped off.
cactuarandtonberry55
#72020282Tuesday, July 10, 2012 5:01 PM GMT

I see the gate, then spy on the guards. 'Hey, Joe, this job is boring...' one says. 'Ugh, I totally hear you,' the other one says. 'We should just bail..' 'Yeah! But wouldnt the king... get rid of us?' 'Yes, but if we run away they cant.' The guards run away. I see one dropped the key.
mrb333
#72020346Tuesday, July 10, 2012 5:02 PM GMT

Rilias I woke up one day....In the forest. Sounds crazy,right? Exactly,I last remember sleeping in my BED....Ok,maybe that was a dream. Maybe I don't have a bed after all...All I have is this bow I carved myself with sharpened wood....Might aswell find food and such as long as I think I have...(I've lost my memeory a long time ago,and I'm a God,but I don't remember,so I basicly think I'm a human...And I learn Arcane Magic later,but since I forgot I'm a god,I didn't add that either.)
cactuarandtonberry55
#72020786Tuesday, July 10, 2012 5:07 PM GMT

I grab a stick and start getting the keys through a small hole in the gate. I get the keys then take them. I run away and unlock the door. I come out, then see food. 'Jackpot...' I say Me, being a great and fast thief, I can EASILY get that food. I run up to the market. I take out a ball, then throw it. It comes in the wall, then sinks in. It explodes, then I climb up the wall. Guards come out and chase me. From the explosion, apples and other food flied out, just into my backpack. GO, GO! I run so fast, that dust flies everywhere. The guards cough, then fall off the wall. I stop at the wall then say... 'Thanks for the fruit.' then jump off.
HiddenCrystals
#72020994Tuesday, July 10, 2012 5:09 PM GMT

Name: Leon Arlumen A.ge: 24 Personalities: Mysterious, very powerful will. Starting out Weapon: A cobalt katana. Story(OPTIONAL): TBR Appearance: About 5' 11", lightly tanned skin. Has a somewhat round face with large hazel eyes, with a slim, slightly pointed nose. He has milk chocolate colored shaggy hair. His armor is blue platemail, with royal blue cobalt greaves and mask. Has large white wings almost constantly folded up behind his back. Fears(OPTIONAL): Heh. You'll see. Pet(OPTIONAL): None. Starting out class: Angel.
sildee
#72021141Tuesday, July 10, 2012 5:11 PM GMT

Admin only powers. Wow. So being a admin makes you a gary-mary sue. What a dumb idea.
mrb333
#72022140Tuesday, July 10, 2012 5:23 PM GMT

Shut up,slidee.
Kataoka
#72028465Tuesday, July 10, 2012 6:36 PM GMT

How in the name of the Laws of Physics is the backstory possible?!?!?
keyra14
#72030606Tuesday, July 10, 2012 7:00 PM GMT

Name: Sheiban Makka A.ge: 19. Personalities: Determined, brave, tough, kind, caring. Starting out Weapon: An old bow and a quiver full of arrows. Story: N/A. Appearance: Pale skin, 6'0", average weight, orangish amber eyes, red-black hair. A few scars. Fears: TBR Pet: A gray throughbred horse named Chasium. Starting out class: Horseback hunter.
cactuarandtonberry55
#72044547Tuesday, July 10, 2012 9:53 PM GMT

HiddenCrystals, you can join. So can you, keyra. And Kara, something like the backstory is going to happen in 4 billion years. The sun is a star. Its going to die. Forcing it to implode, then it will suck up earth which should have already been destroyed already from the sun's intense heat. By the way: This is an RP. Anything is possible.
keyra14
#72044707Tuesday, July 10, 2012 9:55 PM GMT

[cool how should I start...?]
cactuarandtonberry55
#72045031Tuesday, July 10, 2012 9:57 PM GMT

(Umm... It doesnt really matter. You could even start out on another planet if you want.)
cactuarandtonberry55
#72045255Tuesday, July 10, 2012 10:00 PM GMT

I sit down on the branch of a tree and eat the stolen apples. 'These are good, fresh and so-' An arrow hits the apple then forces it into the branch. I get up. 'Stay quiet,' I think to myself. The tree is huge, so I climb up then hide in the leaves. An arrow hits me in the leg, then I fall down. I black out.
mrb333
#72046007Tuesday, July 10, 2012 10:07 PM GMT

Rilias After walking around for a bit,I saw the body of a kid...I kicked it,to see if he was sleeping,dead,or if he had blacked out.
cactuarandtonberry55
#72046152Tuesday, July 10, 2012 10:09 PM GMT

I hear an old, scruffy voice. 'Ah, your awake.' I open my eyes and see the king infront of me, with his 5 best guards around me. I am trapped by chains, held up on a tortue machine, and I see im in the Kingdom Dungeon. I have been an outlaw, because I used to live in the kingdom. When my parents were killed, I had nothing to do but to steal items to survive. The king trapped me, then instead of killing a young boy, they set me free... In a swamp. Succesfully I got out. But, the king still said words.
mrb333
#72046301Tuesday, July 10, 2012 10:10 PM GMT

(Uhh,did you even see my post? I kicked you,and then you're suddently gone,how is that possible?)
cactuarandtonberry55
#72046433Tuesday, July 10, 2012 10:12 PM GMT

(BTW, admins can control other players, but not me. Admins can control fellow admins and normal players, and mrb, I already was somewhere else) 'Joshua, your a fine and smart boy, but you have to stop stealing.' the king says. 'My kingdom is low on food because of you.' 'And for that, you shall pay in a harsh way...' The king takes out a large metal sword. Terrified, and knowing I would die, I tried to do things. 'Wait, I have a few final words...' I say 'Hmm.. Make them quick.' the king says.
mrb333
#72046690Tuesday, July 10, 2012 10:14 PM GMT

(Uhh...Ok? But that's a bit unfair to control other players and go like: Player's Char's name is Bob in this case Bill (My char) I hypnotised Bob,and told him to stab himself Bob (Me controlling him) I stabbed myself and died. I think that's sorta unfair to other players.)
cactuarandtonberry55
#72046899Tuesday, July 10, 2012 10:17 PM GMT

(No. That part didnt happen, because I wasnt with you. By the time you typed that, I just posted my part. And that happend because we skipped about a few minutes, and the archer who shot me brought me somewhere) Think of a spell think of a spell... I DONT KNOW ANY! 'Uhh.. please dont kill me?' I say The king says, 'Sure.' he lets me free. Something is wrong, he was about to execute me then... he let me free? 'Not so fast, haha!' The king rams me with his sword. He kicks me down, and I get up. I put out my hand, then a small spark shield comes. 'King, im an outlaw, and outlaw's do this sort of stuff.' I say The king replies, 'What was I thinking, your a boy, and you have to survive. I am sorry.' He brings me outside then hands me a bucket full of purple apples. Purple apples are a new sort of apple that has grown, and they are super juicy, they are sweet, and they are thirst quencing since they are juicy. They are also very filling, especially for apples.

of     4   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right