of     9   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

awesome234
#72051300Tuesday, July 10, 2012 11:03 PM GMT

The training room looms in front of you, offering many different ways to train up for the upcoming bloodbath. Not that you ever really wanted to try it. Many stations are available such as, the sword station, bow station, climbing station, edible foods station, snare station, and many more. ~Stats~ Speciality: Bow Skill: Advanced Stealth, Advanced Climbing Alliance: None Hunger: Full Thrist: Full Sleep: Full Items: None (Post this under your posts please.)
MarkJarkson
#72051692Tuesday, July 10, 2012 11:08 PM GMT

(Like I said, I'm not going to be able to copy and paste on my vacation, but I'll post it now.) I think I'll head over to the sprinting station, to increase my speed. ~Stats~ Speciality: Bow Skill: Advanced Stealth, Advanced Climbing Alliance: None Hunger: Full Thrist: Full Sleep: Full Items: None
awesome234
#72052116Tuesday, July 10, 2012 11:12 PM GMT

(( Yeah that's fine. )) You gain basic speed, not that fast though. ~Stats~ Speciality: Bow Skill: Advanced Stealth, Advanced Climbing, Basic speed Alliance: None Hunger: Full Thrist: Full Sleep: Full Items: None
MarkJarkson
#72052367Tuesday, July 10, 2012 11:15 PM GMT

Continue to train there. ~Stats~ Speciality: Bow Skill: Advanced Stealth, Advanced Climbing, Basic speed Alliance: None Hunger: Full Thrist: Full Sleep: Full Items: None
awesome234
#72052475Tuesday, July 10, 2012 11:15 PM GMT

You get a little bit faster, gaining moderate speed. ~Stats~ Speciality: Bow Skill: Advanced Stealth, Advanced Climbing, Moderate speed Alliance: None Hunger: Full Thrist: Full Sleep: Full Items: None
MarkJarkson
#72052771Tuesday, July 10, 2012 11:18 PM GMT

Continue to train there. ~Stats~ Speciality: Bow Skill: Advanced Stealth, Advanced Climbing, Moderate speed Alliance: None Hunger: Full Thrist: Full Sleep: Full Items: None
awesome234
#72053927Tuesday, July 10, 2012 11:29 PM GMT

You get even faster, almost as fast as some of the quickest people there. ~Stats~ Speciality: Bow Skill: Advanced Stealth, Advanced Climbing, Advanced speed Alliance: None Hunger: Full Thrist: Full Sleep: Full Items: None
MarkJarkson
#72054126Tuesday, July 10, 2012 11:32 PM GMT

Go to the Archery range, and keep training till I am a master at archery. ~Stats~ Speciality: Bow Skill: Advanced Stealth, Advanced Climbing, Advanced speed Alliance: None Hunger: Full Thrist: Full Sleep: Full Items: None
awesome234
#72054439Tuesday, July 10, 2012 11:35 PM GMT

You train your marksmenship, but are only able to increase it slightly before the lunch bell is rung. ~Stats~ Speciality: Bow Skill: Advanced Stealth, Advanced Climbing, Advanced speed, Advanced bow+ Alliance: None Hunger: Full Thrist: Full Sleep: Full Items: None
MarkJarkson
#72054703Tuesday, July 10, 2012 11:38 PM GMT

I guess I'll take the elevator up, and go to the lunch room. I would like to view around, seeing if there is anyone worthwhile to ally with. ~Stats~ Speciality: Bow Skill: Advanced Stealth, Advanced Climbing, Advanced speed, Advanced bow+ Alliance: None Hunger: Full Thrist: Full Sleep: Full Items: None
awesome234
#72055043Tuesday, July 10, 2012 11:41 PM GMT

(( You have lunch on your floor, so the only one with you is your district partner. I should of said that. )) Your district partner is known to be very good with throwing knives, but then, she may not what to ally with you. ~Stats~ Speciality: Bow Skill: Advanced Stealth, Advanced Climbing, Advanced speed, Advanced bow+ Alliance: None Hunger: Full Thrist: Full Sleep: Full Items: None
MarkJarkson
#72055194Tuesday, July 10, 2012 11:43 PM GMT

Nah. Stay away from the District partner. Finish lunch, head back downstairs, and survey everyone while I'm training my stealth (After that speed, and finally archery.) ~Stats~ Speciality: Bow Skill: Advanced Stealth, Advanced Climbing, Advanced speed, Advanced bow+ Alliance: None Hunger: Full Thrist: Full Sleep: Full Items: None
awesome234
#72055467Tuesday, July 10, 2012 11:46 PM GMT

Your stealth skill increases, you make almost no sound when your not trying to. The careers are always a possible alliance, then you could also try to form a group of people from the poorer districts. People from the lesser districts always seem to have lots of determination. (( What district are you from again? )) ~Stats~ Speciality: Bow Skill: Advanced Stealth+, Advanced Climbing, Advanced speed, Advanced bow+ Alliance: None Hunger: Full Thrist: Full Sleep: Full Items: None
MarkJarkson
#72055628Tuesday, July 10, 2012 11:48 PM GMT

(Five.) Work on finding berries and keep working on it till the day ends. ~Stats~ Speciality: Bow Skill: Advanced Stealth+, Advanced Climbing, Advanced speed, Advanced bow+ Alliance: None Hunger: Full Thrist: Full Sleep: Full Items: None
MarkJarkson
#72055664Tuesday, July 10, 2012 11:49 PM GMT

(I mean berries like herbalogy that I can eat basically.)
awesome234
#72056655Tuesday, July 10, 2012 11:59 PM GMT

(( Like edible foods? ))
MarkJarkson
#72056773Wednesday, July 11, 2012 12:01 AM GMT

(YES! I'm tired of waiting >.>)
awesome234
#72056923Wednesday, July 11, 2012 12:03 AM GMT

(( Well! Just making sure. )) You gain lots of knowledge about the different bushes and plants you could find in the arena. Then another bell rings, dinner and the end of training for today. Dinner will be in a group dining room, so you can talk about training and make alliances. ~Stats~ Speciality: Bow Skill: Advanced Stealth+, Advanced Climbing, Advanced speed, Advanced bow+, Advanced edibles Alliance: None Hunger: Full Thrist: Full Sleep: Full Items: None
MarkJarkson
#72057059Wednesday, July 11, 2012 12:04 AM GMT

Alright. I want to wander over to the careers, and ask if they'd be intrested if I could be in their alliance. (I'm asking the question! NOT JOINING THEM YET! Just to be clear.) ~Stats~ Speciality: Bow Skill: Advanced Stealth+, Advanced Climbing, Advanced speed, Advanced bow+, Advanced edibles Alliance: None Hunger: Full Thrist: Full Sleep: Full Items: None
awesome234
#72057440Wednesday, July 11, 2012 12:09 AM GMT

The almost laugh in your face, "And why would we want you in out alliance?" ~Stats~ Speciality: Bow Skill: Advanced Stealth+, Advanced Climbing, Advanced speed, Advanced bow+, Advanced edibles Alliance: None Hunger: Full Thrist: Full Sleep: Full Items: None
MarkJarkson
#72057543Wednesday, July 11, 2012 12:11 AM GMT

"Oh, I don't know, because I could probably snipe your eye out, in say, about fifty feet away." ~Stats~ Speciality: Bow Skill: Advanced Stealth+, Advanced Climbing, Advanced speed, Advanced bow+, Advanced edibles Alliance: None Hunger: Full Thrist: Full Sleep: Full Items: None
awesome234
#72057671Wednesday, July 11, 2012 12:12 AM GMT

Startled, they quiet down. Then the largest guy there says, "Prove it." ~Stats~ Speciality: Bow Skill: Advanced Stealth+, Advanced Climbing, Advanced speed, Advanced bow+, Advanced edibles Alliance: None Hunger: Full Thrist: Full Sleep: Full Items: None
MarkJarkson
#72057797Wednesday, July 11, 2012 12:14 AM GMT

"Hah, I'd imagine that you'd be horrifying at melee, when I can merely jump over you with my agility, and stab you in the back with my knife." I looked around, and I'm generating a lot of interest with the other tributes. ~Stats~ Speciality: Bow Skill: Advanced Stealth+, Advanced Climbing, Advanced speed, Advanced bow+, Advanced edibles Alliance: None Hunger: Full Thrist: Full Sleep: Full Items: None
awesome234
#72058075Wednesday, July 11, 2012 12:17 AM GMT

"You don't wanna make an enemy of me!" He growls. ~Stats~ Speciality: Bow Skill: Advanced Stealth+, Advanced Climbing, Advanced speed, Advanced bow+, Advanced edibles Alliance: None Hunger: Full Thrist: Full Sleep: Full Items: None
MarkJarkson
#72058211Wednesday, July 11, 2012 12:19 AM GMT

"Oh sure, and I'd be as afraid of you as say, that apple over there. I could take you out with my bow easily. Now, I think this conversation has ended." I walked back to my seat, and I finished eating, and I spy around looking for a decent ally. ~Stats~ Speciality: Bow Skill: Advanced Stealth+, Advanced Climbing, Advanced speed, Advanced bow+, Advanced edibles Alliance: None Hunger: Full Thrist: Full Sleep: Full Items: None

of     9   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right