of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

EpicChic
#72158725Thursday, July 12, 2012 1:04 AM GMT

Based on the manga by madeline rosca. Not a school rp. The school is just the setting. Your parents are different types of mad scientists or Evil Geniuses and they have sent you to a special school, Miss Weaver's Academy for the Scientifically Gifted and Ethically Unfettered--Also known as Hollow Fields-- To follow in their footsteps. However, It's not just a regular mad science school. At the end of each week, You get sent to detention in the old windmill. The creepy thing about it is when anybody is sent to the windmill they are never seen again. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ SCHOOL INFO Hollow Fields Looks like a castle to make the children feel welcome. It never stops raining there for some reason. It may look very old fashioned on the outside but it is very modern and steampunk vibe. It has two gears on the wall that are golden. The walls are painted red and black. This lobby leads to the wings, including your lockers and classrooms. The classrooms look the same. Red painted walls with one teacher's desk in the middle. Schedule: Morning: 6:30 wake up 7:00 Go to breakfast 8:00 Cross-Species Body-Part Transplantation 9:00 Bio-Steam Graphing 10:00 Robotic Engineering PM 12:00 Lunch 1:00 Free time 5:00 Study hour 8:00 Dinner 9:00 Grave Robbing, Live Taxidermy and Embalming 11:00 Free time 11:30 Lights out Your uniform is A black blouse with selected bottoms but you may add tiny accessories {a tie, cute stockings, a ribbon in your hair, a normal belt, etc). The Engineers Miss Weaver The head of the school, which she built mostly herself. She teaches Clockwork Robotics as a subject. She is extremely cold and cruel towards students, and is rarely ever threatened by anyone. Miss Notch The school maid. She allows you to enter Hollow Fields, letting you sign a contract, not knowing that you are becoming Hollow Field's property until graduation. She is cheerful and busy, but is rather dark and cruel when it comes to disciplining children. Miss Ricketts The youngest and kindest teacher, favored by students. She teaches Cross-Species Body-Part Transplantation and Bio-Steam Graphing, and is also the school nurse. Her office is the hospital wing. Mister Croach The teacher of Grave Robbing, Live Taxidermy and Embalming. In other words, he creates any living creatures concerning dead flesh. He is strict and short-tempered, often rushing and frightening children. Stinch He is the school warden, created by Miss Weaver to be the perfect watchdog. However, as Miss Weaver is weak with creating anything from things other than clockwork, he has limited knowledge. He does whatever he can to catch students doing something wrong, and drags them to detention. His real gender, age, and race are unknown to everyone; it is said the closest possible gender for Stinch would be male. "He looks like he lost a fight with a sewing machine." As the students put it. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Now you have to try and survive. Some are starting secret groups to get out of this place, others going solo, others are embracing hollow fields. good luck! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ RULES -Standard roleplaying rules -Limited cursing and romance -put "Steampunk" In your cs -I make the rules. you got a problem don't bother rp-ing because i don't tolorate noobish stuff. but who doesn't? -All ages range from 14 to 17 (please don't insult the CS I wanted to try a scenario one) CS After nearly scaring you to death with her guard actions, Miss notch hands you a contract for you to sign. Without bothering to read it you sign your name at the bottom: She points at another line cheerfully "now just put your age. . ." You scribble it down: "Perfect Mademoiselle!" She says gleefully. She pointed at something else. "Last thing. . . Your gender!" You write it down. You were obviously a: "Great Mademoiselle!" She leads you to the lobby, while a mirror with gears rimmed on it showed what you your appearance. You looked a little like this {physical appearance}: She leads you to your dorm with your uniform and you decide you were going to wear this the most (your usual uniform): She asks "did you forget to tell me anything?" sweetly and you say: " ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ MY CS CS After nearly scaring you to death with her guard actions, Miss notch hands you a contract for you to sign. Without bothering to read it you sign your name at the bottom: Nico Chilton She points at another line cheerfully "now just put your age. . ." You scribble it down: 15 "Perfect Mademoiselle!" She says gleefully. She pointed at something else. "Last thing. . . Your gender!" You write it down. You were obviously a: girl "Great Mademoiselle!" She leads you to the lobby, while a mirror with gears rimmed on it showed what you your appearance. You looked a little like this: Physical appearance and hairstyle: http://www.roblox.com/Anime-Girl-item?id=60454233 I have a scar on my right shoulder and three freckles each under my eyes. She leads you to your dorm with your uniform and you decide you were going to wear this the most (your usual uniform): A long sleeve black jacket with a white shirt with a messy collar on it with a red tie, black ruffled skirt, red and black striped leggings, and black yeti boots. She asks "did you forget to tell me anything?" sweetly and you say: "nah."
EpicChic
#72158852Thursday, July 12, 2012 1:05 AM GMT

BUMP
Gigileroux
#72158936Thursday, July 12, 2012 1:06 AM GMT

(might join)
rockfun123
#72159783Thursday, July 12, 2012 1:14 AM GMT

(Might join tomorrow.)
link200284
#72159814Thursday, July 12, 2012 1:15 AM GMT

(Joining.)
link200284
#72160350Thursday, July 12, 2012 1:21 AM GMT

After nearly scaring you to death with her guard actions, Miss notch hands you a contract for you to sign. Without bothering to read it you sign your name at the bottom:Dan BloodLight She points at another line cheerfully "now just put your age. . ." You scribble it down:17 "Perfect Mademoiselle!" She says gleefully. She pointed at something else. "Last thing. . . Your gender!" You write it down. You were obviously a:Male, DUH! "Great Mademoiselle!" She leads you to the lobby, while a mirror with gears rimmed on it showed what you your appearance. You looked a little like this {physical appearance}:I have saphire blue eyes and stand at 6'7" and I have a little scar on my lip, it's there but you can barely see it. I have pale skin and people somtimes call me a "Vampire" And thats about it except that i am not that musclar and mostly skinny. She leads you to your dorm with your uniform and you decide you were going to wear this the most (your usual uniform):A black Mass Effect 3 hoodie with N7 on the right side of its front, and a white and red stripe on it's left shoulder. Blue T-shirt, and cut black jeans. She asks "did you forget to tell me anything?" sweetly and you say: "Nope"
link200284
#72160465Thursday, July 12, 2012 1:22 AM GMT

(Dan has Messy Jet black hair that reaches his forehead.)
EpicChic
#72160500Thursday, July 12, 2012 1:22 AM GMT

(not accepted. your "uniform" would get you a one way ticket to he windmill even if i accepted you.)
link200284
#72160510Thursday, July 12, 2012 1:22 AM GMT

(SteamPunk)
link200284
#72160648Thursday, July 12, 2012 1:24 AM GMT

(Should've had a idea for the clothing.)
EpicChic
#72161129Thursday, July 12, 2012 1:29 AM GMT

(uhh YEAH!)
link200284
#72161251Thursday, July 12, 2012 1:31 AM GMT

(No, YOU should've but a idea for clothing, I read the sentence of the uniform. A black blouse? So, boys are Cross-Dressers? And do they only wear a black blouse?)
EpicChic
#72161452Thursday, July 12, 2012 1:33 AM GMT

(Okay link your banned. don't even try joining now.)
keyra14
#72161454Thursday, July 12, 2012 1:33 AM GMT

CS After nearly scaring you to death with her guard actions, Miss notch hands you a contract for you to sign. Without bothering to read it you sign your name at the bottom: Jay Beech. She points at another line cheerfully "now just put your age. . ." You scribble it down: 15 "Perfect Mademoiselle!" She says gleefully. She pointed at something else. "Last thing. . . Your gender!" You write it down. You were obviously a: Female. "Great Mademoiselle!" She leads you to the lobby, while a mirror with gears rimmed on it showed what you your appearance. You looked a little like this {physical appearance}: Dirty blond hair : Long, straight hair : Pale skin : Freckles over her nose : Green eyes : 6'0" : 141 pounds : She leads you to your dorm with your uniform and you decide you were going to wear this the most (your usual uniform): The black blouse : A black skirt : White stockings : Black boots : a Black skull clip in her hair, pulling it back just a little bit : [Not pony tail, just some hair from the sides of her head, pulled back and clipped down with the skull clip : She asks "did you forget to tell me anything?" sweetly and you say: "Steampunk..."
EpicChic
#72161578Thursday, July 12, 2012 1:34 AM GMT

(accepted)
link200284
#72161930Thursday, July 12, 2012 1:37 AM GMT

(Epic, no offence but banning me for saying that is dumb. I mean, really? You might give me a headache from trying to see why you banned me, you need a logical reason to ban me.)
EpicChic
#72162084Thursday, July 12, 2012 1:39 AM GMT

(disrespect. just made that rule. disrespecting=auto ban. unless you suck up.)
link200284
#72162305Thursday, July 12, 2012 1:41 AM GMT

(Wasn't disrespect, I was just saying.)
EpicChic
#72162440Thursday, July 12, 2012 1:43 AM GMT

(in a rude way. i took it as disrespect.)
link200284
#72162775Thursday, July 12, 2012 1:46 AM GMT

(I know it's in A rude way. But you're really over dramatic if you think that was disrespect.)
EpicChic
#72162842Thursday, July 12, 2012 1:47 AM GMT

(I'm just going to ignore you now.)
link200284
#72162906Thursday, July 12, 2012 1:47 AM GMT

(Should've done that from the start.)
EpicChic
#72163039Thursday, July 12, 2012 1:49 AM GMT

(BUMP! And new rule whatever link2000284 posts don't mind. he's invisible.)
link200284
#72163147Thursday, July 12, 2012 1:50 AM GMT

(Yeah, i'm not posting on here anymore, it was fun arguing though.)
penut2
#72163242Thursday, July 12, 2012 1:51 AM GMT

CS After nearly scaring you to death with her guard actions, Miss notch hands you a contract for you to sign. Without bothering to read it you sign your name at the bottom: Luka Willows She points at another line cheerfully "now just put your age. . ." You scribble it down: 15 "Perfect Mademoiselle!" She says gleefully. She pointed at something else. "Last thing. . . Your gender!" You write it down. You were obviously a: Female "Great Mademoiselle!" She leads you to the lobby, while a mirror with gears rimmed on it showed what you your appearance. You looked a little like this {physical appearance}: Her hair is light pink from a potion she drank when she was little that went wrong. Her skin is tan with little blemishes and her eye's are a bright blue. 03 is stamped on her arm because she is the third born and her parents stamped it there to keep track of which were the eldest. She has a slim slightly muscular figure, standing at 5'8 and weighing 120 ibs. She leads you to your dorm with your uniform and you decide you were going to wear this the most (your usual uniform): A black blouse with a gold tank top underneath it. Black large headphones adorn her ears most of the time that are filled with her favorite songs. She wears a black skirt, black and light blue striped tights, and knee high tan boots. She asks "did you forget to tell me anything?" sweetly and you say: Steampunk (I based her off of Luka from vocaloid :3)

of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right