of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Hardwarepat
#7244540Wednesday, April 08, 2009 11:16 PM GMT

~Prolouge~ As I jumped out of the blackhawk, I realized I should've took up that offer from my comrad to use his knife to cut my sleeves off. I loaded my shotgun. Here we were. Iraq. The year 2093. Technology has advanced beyond tanks and nukes and airstrikes from satellites that vaporize airstrikes from dropping, as well as nuclear warfare. I then thought: "Things have changed." My name is Commander Cobra of the Special Operations. I will be commanding you. Go on, get out of that chopper. Too chicken? Go back to Los Angles. With that dragon guy. What was his name? Jek. That guy that's wanted. Yup. Come on, lock and load. [one hour later] We had moved in. I heard footsteps on the creaking wood of this abandoned warehouse. I immediately pulled out my stun knive, and dug it into the guard's heart. His eyes went up, grey, and down he fell. We moved further in. I heard a gunshot. I snapped behind me. My crew froze. I moved closer to where we heard the shot. I looked through a small crack in the wood, and there he was, President Jason. Dead. We had failed. I got a call from my radio. "Mission Control to Cobra, callsign 299, over." "Copy." I replied. I heard words of terror. "Looks like you failed. The general says your off. Sorry, guys." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Form~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Codename: Age: Years of experience: (under 10) Weapon: Class: (sniper, medic, guard, rifleman, close quarters, or SMG.) Biography: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Mine: Codename: Cobra Age: 35 Years of experience: 12 Weapon: Shotgun and a sniper Class: Close Quartered Sniper Biography: Has been modified in a lab to become a superhuman, powers of raising hands and making objects appear, fly, and vanish. Been in the military for 12 years, mostly ground and piloting helicopters. Was in the SWAT back in New York for 15 years.
DennisTheMenace12
#7245181Wednesday, April 08, 2009 11:31 PM GMT

Good job. Nice fanfiction/ RPG Codename: Snake Age: 13 Years of experience: 1 Weapons: M4A1 SOPMOD and USP.45ACP Mod 0 Mark 23 suppressed Class: Stealth Ops Biography: Unknown Do what you want with him. Just don't make him...too stupid.
Aesura
#7245429Wednesday, April 08, 2009 11:37 PM GMT

Codename: Alpha Age: 14 Years of experience: (under 10) 5 Weapon: Robloxain Sniper, Assault Knive. Class: (sniper, medic, guard, rifleman, close quarters, or SMG.): Sniper Biography:Unknown. Hey guys!
Hardwarepat
#7245859Wednesday, April 08, 2009 11:46 PM GMT

Chapter 1: Trouble I shut off my radio. We were in a mess. How could we get from Iraq to the US? I looked further through the crack. There he was. Dellion. Daniel Dellion. Our target was to save Jason and kill Daniel. Maybe if we got the killing part done, we could get safe. I snapped again, and my men infilitrated the warehouse. I walked around. I called Alpha and Snake. "Alpha, check the roof. I heard a chopper, and Snake, cover the warehouse floors. Make sure everyone is dead." "Yes, Sir!" I heard them as they scurried off on their duties. I heard another gunshot. Then I felt pain. My left shoulder...I put my hand on the pain. I took my hand back and looked. It was covered with blood. My vision blurred. It turned black and white. I fell to the ground, pulled out my pistol, and shot the enemy dead. 14 shots, just to make sure. I passed out, right after yelling out, "ALPHAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Aesura
#7246181Wednesday, April 08, 2009 11:52 PM GMT

Whats up aaa, who are you?
Hardwarepat
#7430531Monday, April 13, 2009 1:57 AM GMT

Chapter 2: Zakrzewski. Trian Zakrzewski. Alpha came rushing. He healed me as fast as he could. I loaded my shotgun and went back on duty. Then, a gunshot came from the rooftop. I heard a yell. Alpha and I bolted up. "NOVA! NOVA! NOVA!" An Iraqi soldier lay on the ground, yelling. Snake was standing there, pistol pointing at the Iraqi's head. "WHERE ARE THE BOMBS?" he was yelling at the soldier. I dismissed Snake, and picked up the soldier to check his ID. It was Zakrzewski. Trian Zakrzewski.
asae
Top 25 Poster
#7430694Monday, April 13, 2009 2:01 AM GMT

Codename: Dragon Age: 18 Years of experience: 1 Weapon: Sniper rifle and pistol Class: Sniper Biography: What do I need to say? It's jek.
Hardwarepat
#7431803Monday, April 13, 2009 2:29 AM GMT

Chapter 3: Questions I pulled out my stun knive, and stabbed him. Dragon called for a chopper. The chopper came. "This is our chance..." I called, as I stunned the pilot and threw him out of the chopper. "Get in." I yelled. The crew got into the blackhawk, and the co-pilot screamed as a bullet went through him. You probably know who's gun it came from. I threw the body out. "Alpha" I cried, as Alpha climbed into the co-pilot seat. We took off. How would we get from Iraq to the USA in a helicopter? I pondered. Could we meet up with another strike team, disquise ourselves as their troops, and go home when they did? Or could we steal a Iraqi jet? I saw a problem in stealing a plane. The coast guard would shoot us down. "Got any ideas on how to get back?" I asked everyone. Trian woke up. "Я знаю, как Вы можете возвратиться! Только позвольте мне жить!" he cried. Then, snake told me what it meant. 'I know how you can get back! Just let me live!' We thought about it. The rest of the ride was silent, until I heard that red beeping noise, saw a red flashing light, and then it went black...
asae
Top 25 Poster
#7431889Monday, April 13, 2009 2:31 AM GMT

And I dissapear almost instantly?
KUCODictator
#7431949Monday, April 13, 2009 2:33 AM GMT

Codename: Blade Age: 19 Years of experience: 1 Weapon: Customized sniper with pitch black streaks across barrell. Class: Sniper Biography: He's a coldened teen with a very dark childhood. Basically, a murder machine dressed in black.
KUCODictator
#7432072Monday, April 13, 2009 2:36 AM GMT

*Spins an abandoned Iraqi helicopter towards you* "It's O.K.! I cried. "I'm with the U.S.! I know a quicker way home!"
KUCODictator
#7432143Monday, April 13, 2009 2:38 AM GMT

*Jumps out and grabs you landing gear to pull myself in* *Points custom sniper out* I'll see if theres anyone else flying by. By the way, I'm Blade."
Hardwarepat
#7516292Wednesday, April 15, 2009 4:22 AM GMT

-_- this is a fanfiction, idiot...
Toadlet
#7518321Wednesday, April 15, 2009 7:18 AM GMT

Codename: BDC Age: 23 Years of experience: 8 Weapon: Heavy Duty Moded Grenade Luancher, Fists Class: Guard Biography: Abandoned as a child, BDC (Butch Deadcrunch) was left to defend himself alone. Over the years, he learned many different fighting techniques, and fended off many different foes. By the age of 18, he was a killing machine, capable of doing many things no other man could do. When he was caught by the police for attempted robbery, they did not arrest him due to his talent. They sent him to a trianing school, where he could learn to control his strengh and benifit others. After these sessions they handed him a Grenade Luancher, and assigned him the position of guard.
Hardwarepat
#7551164Thursday, April 16, 2009 2:47 AM GMT

Chapter 4: Aftermath I woke up. Butch was lying right beside me. He threw me a pistol as another enemy walked toward us. The gun was silenced. I pulled the trigger, as the man fell to the ground. All of our men were scattered across the field. I noticed that Dragon wasn't there. "Where's Dragon?" I yelled, as I got up. I checked my vital signs. I was alive. Except for my arm, which had been cut in the crash. I examined the crash. An anti-air turret had shot us down. Alpha and Snake came running to us. "Nice costumes.." I said. They were dressed in Iraqi clothes. "Shut up. These things saved our lives." they snapped back. Something was about to happen. I knew it. "Hit the deck!" I heard from someone I couldn't recall. It went black again...
awolf
Top 25 Poster
#7551261Thursday, April 16, 2009 2:50 AM GMT

Codename: Wolf Age: 13 Years of experience: 0 Weapon: Fists Class: Close Quarters Biography: A prisoner.
awolf
Top 25 Poster
#7551344Thursday, April 16, 2009 2:52 AM GMT

Oh yeah, and Wolf's a robot in disguise. *transformer jingle plays*
Blazefoot
#7552171Thursday, April 16, 2009 3:19 AM GMT

Codename:Striker Age:25 Years of experience: 7 Weapon:Laser Blades Class: Sword Veteran Biography: Born in the middle of a war,mom and dad were killed,grew up to be a melee army soldier.
SargeantKiller
Top 100 Poster
#7556296Thursday, April 16, 2009 8:29 AM GMT

Codename: Killer Age: 26 Years of experience: (under 10) 4 Weapon: M16 Class: Para Trooper Biography:
Hardwarepat
#7637906Saturday, April 18, 2009 1:38 PM GMT

Any entries after awolf won't be accepted. Sorry, having to much of a hard time remembering.
kam97
#7887972Saturday, April 25, 2009 8:14 PM GMT

(Codename) Storm (Age) 19 (Years of Experience) 5 (Weapon) Shotgun & PTRS with scope. (Class) Sharpshooter
Hardwarepat
#8124941Saturday, May 02, 2009 4:26 PM GMT

Chapter 5: Escape I woke after what felt like 4 hours in a stone bed. I looked to my side, noticing an iraqi guard. I reached for my weapon, but couldn't find it. I finally came to my senses. We were in a prisoner camp. I'd been trained for this. I soon noticiced my shirt and shoes and socks were gone. I had only shorts. I got out of my bed, noticing that the floor was bamboo. There was water up to my waist. This was obviously a water POW camp, made so you cannot jump around. I knew what to do. I grabbed a rock, wondering where my teammates were. Then, I started scraping the bamboo open to get out. I heard a yell. It was Wolf. After the yell, all I could hear were shear screams and the sounds of whips. My cell door opened. Something slammed into my back. Then, I noticed Troy. Troy Jacobs. He was the traitor of the USA. He was dragging me into a colleseum. Next thing I knew, my hands were tied to a pole. I heard what I thought were helicopter blades. I remembered my emergency radio in my ear. "Codename Cobra, serial 299, squad 48, USMC division, over." I heard gunshots after I said that. The helicopter was above me, bullets coming FROM it. Was this the end?
Hardwarepat
#8576915Saturday, May 16, 2009 2:33 AM GMT

Chapter 6: Oorah Then, after realizing that a man was holding a Desert Eagle to my face, I quickly recognized him as Troy, and ripped his arm away before he pulled the trigger. I felt a terrible pain in my foot, but I had taken the pistol. I saw ropes fall from the chopper. US marines rappelled down them. I was saved! Then, after shooting a couple of enemies, I signaled Jack to come over. "What?" he asked, as he shot enemies with his MK48 SAW. "We need to get out of here," I cried, as I felt another pain in my upper leg. "Son of a gun! Get to the helicopter!" Griggs said, as he stared at the .50 caliber bullet wound in my leg. I ran to the helicopter, got in, and waited. Some chinese man gave me an XM8, so I started shooting. After about 500 rounds, I felt a terrible, burning pain in my hand. I dropped the gun. The handle had melted! I was astonished. The marines ran into the chopper as we took off. We were safe, as I thought. I was wrong.
Hardwarepat
#10800408Wednesday, July 08, 2009 9:31 PM GMT

Chapter 7: Last Moments The first shot almost took my head off. I was in the chopper drinking from my cantine. The first bullet went through my cantine, and into the wall. Then a rocket skimmed the landing gear off. The next SAM shot made us lose the tail rotor. We were going down. "What now?" I yelled. "We're gone!" said Wolf. "I'll miss you guys!" said Snake. "God, no!" I heard another marine yell. Death was a sorrow thing. It came before me. My mother, my father, my brother and sister, granny peggy, Trian, Daniel...Troy...
BlockRifle
#11150692Wednesday, July 15, 2009 3:33 AM GMT

Bump this looks fun.

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right