of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

ThaCruelLlama
#72462214Sunday, July 15, 2012 12:36 AM GMT

(sox86's thread) Nam3: Sean Juin Ag3: 19 Gend3r: M Race: Human Appearence: Jet black hair, black clothing matching his hair. Black leather armor, over a black cloth touching his chest. The armor has several straps coming across. These straps hold knives, lockpicks, extra bow string, and sometimes silver arrowheads. His pants match his chest armor. Its jet black, and protective leather. It has cuts and spaces, to make it so he can actually move more. It holds one or two straps along each leg, carrying knives. On his wrists he wears a metal band that has a black eagle with diamond eyes. He wears black cloth gloves, only coming up to about halfway to each finger. So the tips of his fingers sticks out of the gloves. His eyes are brown, with a hint of blue sometimes. He has a cloth veil, that he raises for his jobs. It blocks out any sight from his neck to his nose. At his left side is a sheath always containing a silver shortsword, with a black hilt. On his back is a sheath full of arrows, its jet black also. It contains several arrows, and a black bow. The strap from the sheath of arrows runs down the midddle of his chest. Personality: Cold, and dark. Hes the, 'Ready to get this over with' type. Hes very eager, and is always squirming. On most occassions he doesn't show any expressions. Hes cold, and stiff. Bio: Not much to say, he was born on the street, and has stayed on the street. As a little boy he would run around, snatching an apple from the cart every once and a while. He'd be the one to run by, and pickpocket an old guy, and he'd yell curse you, young people these days. Either way he would always have some little job, and a little coin in his pocket. He didn't have any siblings that he knew about, but he had several friends. Nam3: Kyle Yern Ag3: 18 Rac3: Shadowling Gen3r: M Guild Name: Dark Eagles Place of Origin: The Dark Alleys, Gorrum Tunnels Insignia: A black eagle, with diamond eyes. Mark: A hawks... Claw I think thats what its called. ( Something you'd see in a movie, like the villagers warding off evil sign? ) Signature Weapon: Bows, Daggers, and shortswords. Sometimes strangle cords. Uniform: Anything dark really, dark green, dark brown, black... That type of stuff. --- Post by Post Sheet: Supplies: Water: Food: Medical: Other: Weapons: Two Handed 1. Blunt 2. Blade: One Handed 1. Blunt 2. Blade: Ranged 1. Bow 2. Throwable 3. Crossbow: Ammo 1. Arrows 2. Bolts: Shields: Weapons Being Used: Other: 1. Ranged 2. One Handed 3. Two Handed: Armor: Heavy: Light: Armor Being Used: Members: Alive: Injured: Idle: Guarding: Happiness: Cooperation: Occupations: Gold Pieces: --- Character Application: Name: Age: Race: Gender: Perferred Weapon: Years of Experience with this job: Perferred Salary: Profession(s): Ranking (Only filled out when joined): --- "The start of this business is a large priority." Kyle Yern and yourself leaned against a dirt wall, the lamp barley burning and Kyle's eyes illuminating the darker area. "We must at once recruit a few founders and a sanctuary though the sanctuary is a lower priority. I don't really know much about this section of Gorrum but we can still start scouting." Post by Post Sheet: Supplies: Three Water: Two Food: One Medical: Other: Weapons: Two Handed 1. Blunt 2. Blade: None One Handed 1. Blunt 2. Blade: 2. One (Shortsword) Ranged 1. Bow 2. Throwable 3. Crossbow: 1. One Ammo 1. Arrows 2. Bolts: 1. Six Shields: Weapons Being Used: Two Other: 1. Ranged 2. One Handed 3. Two Handed: Armor: Heavy: Light: Armor Being Used: Members: Alive: Injured: Idle: Guarding: Happiness: Cooperation: Occupations: Gold Pieces: Eighty-seven
UnstableSocks
#72513089Sunday, July 15, 2012 3:08 PM GMT

"Maybe we can recruit a local? It might help us find who seems in need of our... Bussiness. It might help us find a nice place for a sanctuary too," Sean said, his arms crossed turning his head to look at Kyle. "Do you have contact with anyone inside this section?"
ThaCruelLlama
#72514394Sunday, July 15, 2012 3:26 PM GMT

He shook his head. "All the locals here are untrustworthy street rats. We're most likely going to have to wing it by ourselves."
UnstableSocks
#72516108Sunday, July 15, 2012 3:54 PM GMT

"Hmm, we're going to need some help...." Seand muttered, turning his head to look up.
UnstableSocks
#72519484Sunday, July 15, 2012 4:43 PM GMT

-
ThaCruelLlama
#72519869Sunday, July 15, 2012 4:47 PM GMT

The Nighshadow nodded slightly. "Possibly a local guild or business could also help us."
TheVoidStrider
#72520034Sunday, July 15, 2012 4:49 PM GMT

(sorry to interupt, but where is the main thread?)
UnstableSocks
#72520333Sunday, July 15, 2012 4:53 PM GMT

( I think its full. ) "I don't know this sector well either... So, this might be a bit of a problem..." Sean said, roughly. He turned, pulling himself upward so he didn't have to lean. "Street rats work for pay, or if something very bad could happen to them..." Sean said, glumly.
TheVoidStrider
#72520468Sunday, July 15, 2012 4:54 PM GMT

(.....NOOOO)
ThaCruelLlama
#72542737Sunday, July 15, 2012 9:22 PM GMT

@Red (You're in luck. One spot left. http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=72149876)
ThaCruelLlama
#72550389Sunday, July 15, 2012 10:52 PM GMT

"We need not to build a business entirely made of fear. That will cause to rebellion. A partial would be good enough though. What I do know is that there is a local tavern around here.. maybe we could look in there."
ThaCruelLlama
#72754487Tuesday, July 17, 2012 10:44 PM GMT

(Stalled on your turn.)
UnstableSocks
#73061616Friday, July 20, 2012 10:04 PM GMT

Sean looked forward as a raindrop slowly hit his face, then rapidly accelerated to many more more raindrops. "Alright, tavern it is," Sean said, unlacing his arms, and turned to Kyle, showing that he could lead. (Sorry I was absent for a week...ish.)
ThaCruelLlama
#73066289Friday, July 20, 2012 10:50 PM GMT

(Not a problem.) Within twenty minutes, you arrive to the sorry-to-be tavern. When you walk in a scene is going on. Four people are in the back: A frightened male elf, determined looking female borloian, a female human and a male nighshadow, one left and one left to the elf and borloian. A group of hooded figures are posted further back into the room, whispering quietly and glaring at the center odd group. NOTICE: (The maximum wait is now two days. If you don't reply by then when I'm waiting on your turn you will be skipped. Note: Some exceptions will be made if you tell me beforehand. (I'm saying this to everyone.))
UnstableSocks
#73074683Saturday, July 21, 2012 12:20 AM GMT

( You will be skipped? Meaning no RP? ) Sean whispers to Kyle, "What do you think about the guys in the back? Trouble or just street rats, studying their prey?" Sean whispered unenthusiasticly."A nightshadow is always someone good for our... Needs. We definatley don't need someone that couldn't stand up to anyone," Sean says, nodding towards the elf.
UnstableSocks
#73163708Saturday, July 21, 2012 9:51 PM GMT

( Bump? )
ThaCruelLlama
#73163936Saturday, July 21, 2012 9:53 PM GMT

(Stuck on the turn right before you. They're intertwined, remember? And when I mean 'skipped', I mean move onto the next person since who ever that isn't posting won't hold up the whole cycle.)
UnstableSocks
#73164468Saturday, July 21, 2012 9:58 PM GMT

(So you go someone, someone else, someone else etc. then me? ​>;( Or I can think of it as me first... )
ThaCruelLlama
#73164673Saturday, July 21, 2012 10:00 PM GMT

(Well there is six other people other then you. You're the 5th person on the list [out of seven.].)
ThaCruelLlama
#73167124Saturday, July 21, 2012 10:25 PM GMT

"They all ready seem as a whole group. I don't think we could recruit any but they are worth at least speaking to."
UnstableSocks
#73168180Saturday, July 21, 2012 10:36 PM GMT

"Nah, what about the people in the back?" Sean says, nodding towards the cloaked figures.
ThaCruelLlama
#73239001Sunday, July 22, 2012 6:03 PM GMT

"Local business most likely."
UnstableSocks
#73239101Sunday, July 22, 2012 6:04 PM GMT

"Their business being?" Sean asked, probably already knowing the answer.
ThaCruelLlama
#73296145Monday, July 23, 2012 4:39 AM GMT

"My guess assassins."
UnstableSocks
#73459327Tuesday, July 24, 2012 10:07 PM GMT

"Do you think asking for their help would get us killed, laughed at, ar just a, 'No?" Sean asked, seating himself at a table.

of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right