of     1   

raspyflamehead
#72689948Tuesday, July 17, 2012 6:08 AM GMT

I have tried to download roblox on ROBLOX4linux but i have encountered some problems... 1. I dont know how to install winnet.dll i clicked the link it gave me but it sent me to a page with a big script with no buttons 2. I tried to install IP grabber but i need konqueror to use it 3. I tried downloading konqueror on thier website but i couldn't find any buttons that said download HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!!!!!! PS: join the group called roblox raiding corp (im in it) You might get a reward yakama! or else! u need to help me! worried u wont help me :( ok if you dont but PPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! no way am i ever gonna play if i cant use it tired is what some ppl say umm yeah HELP!
mnbvcxzl90
#73617075Thursday, July 26, 2012 2:38 PM GMT

Hi, I am running Ubuntu 12.04, ROBLOX4Linux is coming back as Roblox4Linux Plus, google it, no downloads available yet, but in theory you can also run ROBLOX via Wine, join the group Roblox for All for more information and updates on Roblox 4 Linux and other things of that nature involving ROBLOX and Linux.
Rasrushat
#99553065Saturday, June 01, 2013 12:35 AM GMT

Working for me. Got everything working except joining servers. I still need to install IPGrabber Roblox4Lunix Edition. I got Windows 8 and Ubuntu 12.04 LTS.

of     1