of     1   

awsomespacegeek
#73426885Tuesday, July 24, 2012 3:59 PM GMT

I was on my other tread about video's in ads. I then thought 'Roblox doesn't allow offsite things like youtube, but they say you can upload to youtube. Why can't roblox be half-gamesite/half-videosite?' I know roblox has made edits through-out the 6 years since it was made (Some good, some not so, like the guest being bad and the bc being good), BUT this was for a gamesite. Roblox could become more popular if video's were added to the site, like youtube and other video sites. Roblox has become more boring, as no updates to the acctual type of the site has been made. Games have stopped being updated recently, as most of these places are very advanced. But the site is getting less and less active users, like a fire going out. When you look at some of the best sites, they are not just one type of site. Games and videos are the 2 most popular things on the web. So vote yes to combine these together on roblox You may be saying no, but what you should be saying is 'Why not? why cant roblox be a video site as well as a game site?' Ok, it is true about content and that it will take a bit long to approve, but roblox can be more entertaining with videos. VOTE YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edelafose
#73427083Tuesday, July 24, 2012 4:02 PM GMT

You can upload videos. It just costs a lot of money. Go to Configure Place and upload your video.
TNTxERIC
#73427213Tuesday, July 24, 2012 4:04 PM GMT

You mean a video section? Support -TNTxERIC representing mankind 24/7-
awsomespacegeek
#73506349Wednesday, July 25, 2012 11:17 AM GMT

Yes, i do mean a video section, TNT
awsomespacegeek
#73506396Wednesday, July 25, 2012 11:18 AM GMT

And i dont mean for a place. I mean like youtube. Record an ingame video and post it to, what i call, ro-tube.
leetwizard
#73507226Wednesday, July 25, 2012 11:44 AM GMT

Might be interesting. Support.

of     1