of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Espithel
#73535973Wednesday, July 25, 2012 6:49 PM GMT

Frozengaia's reading age rater: This thread contains ridiculous ammounts of text and a very complex suggestion. Keep away from children. TL;DR? Didn't read? Don't post. Simple. Ladies and gentlemen... Boys and girls... Cats and dogs... And everyone else! WELCOME, to HOTS (haggle offering trading system) 9.0, the crazy trading system that's had... well... after this... NINE versions. Yep, NINE! That sort of proves that this TS is sort of better than the admin's. After all, HOTS 8.0 is worse than this one, and nearly everyone (minus the few people that merely decided to rage me out of envy. (YES, I AM ALLOWED TO BE AS ARROGANT AS I WANT WITH THIS. MY BELIEFS HAVE BEEN PROVED.)) said "HOTS 8.0 is better than the admins!"- Shame they don't say "UMGZ FROZENGAIA UR EPIC FUR MAIKING AN AWESHUM SUGGESTUN."- I would so love that! *forever alone* So, what's new this version? The decals are definately the biggies, if they load. Some people have found it a little difficult to understand HOTS, so I, frozengaia, will try to assist you to the epiphany of understanding with poorly-drawn decals. :D And also, I would like to point out this: As of now, some people have been saying "UMGZ, A TS HAZ BEEN MAED NUB." Now, the idea isn't to make a trading system. The idea is to make HOTS, with i's over 20,000 views (not exaggurating) across all the previous eight versions, with ideas that make other trading systems envious, with at least over two months of planning PER VERSION, the trading system of roblox. But, I guess that's a nice intro. I guess I should immediately start explaining this idea. So, let's do that. Gosh, even the INTRO is bigger than most ideas... That's scary. ----- Section 1: How do I enter HOTS? Well, there are two ways. The first one is by the catalog. Next to trade currency, buy real ROBLOX items, that stuff, will be "Trade items!" which will open you into a screen something like this: http://www.roblox.com/HOTS-9-0-base-item?id=87869186 Now, if a decal hasn't loaded, come back tomorrow and try again. I also apologize for the poor quality for all the decals. They were done in paint, and I'm not an artist. I should say, I'm HOTS an artist! :3 The picture is a white space with four tabs. The second way we will get to later. It's via party chat. Now, you may notice there are four little buttons, or tabs. Press these tabs to open a box relating to that tab, or closing that tab. ---- Section 2: The tabs. The four tabs govern all four areas of HOTS. The one in the top-left, when clicked, will open something like this: http://www.roblox.com/HOTS-9-0-chat-item?id=87869200 Now, if a decal hasn't loaded, come back tomorrow and try again. I also apologize for the poor quality for all the decals. They were done in paint, and I'm not an artist. I should say, I'm HOTS an artist! :3 The top left one is the CHAT tab, that allows you to chat for trades or have a nice chatroom. The report abuse will allow you to report the last 100 chats, keeping spam and flames out. The one in the bottom-right is an EXIT button. I need say no more, except: http://www.roblox.com/HOTS-9-0-exit-item?id=87869224 Now, if a decal hasn't loaded, come back tomorrow and try again. I also apologize for the poor quality for all the decals. They were done in paint, and I'm not an artist. I should say, I'm HOTS an artist! :3- I have to stop making that pun. The one in the bottom-middle is SYSTEM, the most important of them all. System allows you to fine tune your trades, in many ways. ---- Section 3: System http://www.roblox.com/HOTS-9-0-system-item?id=87869245 Now, if a decal hasn't loaded, come back tomorrow and try again. I also apologize for the poor quality for all the decals. They were done in paint, and I'm not an artist. I should say, I'm HOTS an artist! :3 System allows you to fine tune your trades and searches. UMG, A SEARCH BAR!? H4X... In trade. I'm keeping the actual trading 'til last, because it can be... well... difficult in explanation. Oh, btw: the system tab and the exit tab overlap every other tab. Trade and chat don't overlap. So, system allows you to fine tune your trade searches in these ways: BC only [tickbox] TBC only [tickbox] OBC only [tickbox] Certain item [strip to put item in] Certain item allows you to search for a certain item being traded. Specific item [Strip to put item in] Same as certain item, except in certain item, you might get a match with that item and another item. With specific item, matches are that item. And ONLY that item. It sort of is pointless, but oh well. You are also allowed to make trade via system. You can make Public trades, You can make Private trades, And you can make auctions. We'll get back to them. Also, in system, is a nice button that gives a nice word wall of help... Maybe this very HOTS thread... Okay, maybe not, as the suggestion is continued after acceptance. Now for something contraversial (sp?): If you are NBC, you cannot search BC only, TBC only, or OBC only trades. If you are TBC, you cannot search OBC only trades. Common sense. Also, most other HOTS versions have not allowed NBCers to do private trades. But I feel like taking that taking that restriction FINALLY off. But there are other restrictions I'll get to. ---- Section 4: creating trades. There are three ways to create a trade: Public. Private. And auction. Public: A trade anyone can join. http://www.roblox.com/HOTS-9-0-trade-creation-public-item?id=87869491 Now, if a decal hasn't loaded, come back tomorrow and try again. I also apologize for the poor quality for all the decals. They were done in paint, and I'm not an artist. I should say, I'm HOTS an artist! :3 So, your stuff appears at the bottom, with an add to trade. I didn't make a decal for this, but also system can appear in here to edit your trade like who can join, tix convert tolerance, and how many people can join. [max 12, min 2] Also, there is the most magical thing called the tix convert price. This magical wonder stops scams at its tracks. And abuse. Basically, the tix convert price tells you how much the total sum of your items [up to sixteen items] is, in tix. And, THIS IS MAGICAL FOR SO MANY REASONS. Because, if whoever you're trading with's tix convert rate is out of the tolerance, YOU CAN'T TRADE. So, if you're trying to get a really expensive limited, You better make sure all your items are up to snuff! Heheheh. The tolerance, btw, is how much above or below in tix you are allowed before the tix convert rate stops you from trading, and you will be able to pick between three numbers. 100 is low, 250 is normal and standard, and 500 is high. Now, I am a little iffy about these numbers, so please tell me what you think are suitable numbers. Also, there will be a tab to a mini-catalog to make a "want-list" so people can accurately get what you want. Private: Private is relatively the same as public, but you have to physically invite people into the trade, When you search for private trades (You can) only ones that you have been requested to will show. Also, with private trades, you can turn people in your party chat into a private trade. :D The host of the chat is the host of the trade. Auction: Auction allows you to put up to four items and "sell" them. Here's how they work: http://www.roblox.com/HOTS-9-0-trade-creation-auction-item?id=87869345 Now, if a decal hasn't loaded, come back tomorrow and try again. I also apologize for the poor quality for all the decals. They were done in paint, and I'm not an artist. I should say, I'm HOTS an artist! :3 Basically, there is no tix convert rate. All auctions start at 95% of all the items combined, converted to tix. In system, you can change how long the auction goes for (default = 24 hours) and how much people bid per auction (default = 5 tix per bid, min of 1 tix, max of 20.) Also, you can change the BC only. If you don't have more tix than the current price, you cannot add some bid to the price. The person who auctioned the item gets all the tix from the auction. And the last bidder gets the item. Now, you do not lose tix by bidding. But, you will lose your tix if you're the last one who made a bid. Your bid only increases the price of the item. Also, you cannot bid twice in a row; you can bid twice on an item, just not consectively. Or an OBCer would be cruel. Off-sale items? They start at 300 tix. Off-sale limiteds? The original price. Now, here's something heavy. If an item is limited, off-sale, BC only, TBC only or OBC only, you cannot join said trade if you're NBC. Sorry. It's to prevent scam and abuse. ---- Section 5: THE TRADE TAB, WHAT YOU'VE ALL BE WAITING FOR! ;D (Possibly.) http://www.roblox.com/HOTS-9-0-trade-item?id=87869323 Now, if a decal hasn't loaded, come back tomorrow and try again. I also apologize for the poor quality for all the decals. They were done in paint, and I'm not an artist. I should say, I'm HOTS an artist! :3 Basically, here you search and join trades. Litterally. Well, not litterally. What's not or is litteral about it? It's not like using a limb hack to hack limbs than scream, "HACKED!" (litterally.)"" So there are three buttons near the tab. These filter which of the three trades you want. You also get to see the trades, who's in them, the people, and the items offered (mouse over) You can then inspect a trade (Have a look at it, all the stuff) or join it, if you can and not blocked like a poor NBCer. I really do wish I could lift those restrictions, but I can't, as most of the better S&Iers are against it and I actually take into account opinions that are logical. So sorry. So, joining it. Easy. Just click with an are you sure. Then decide what you're going to add, checking the host's items and wants. :D The tix convert is shown. Now, what's so special about HOTS? We've seen the O. And the TS. What about the H? Haggle. You can request to change the item on show, and people's stuff. So if you're not satisfied, then change it. http://www.roblox.com/HOTS-9-0-trade-room-offer-to-host-item?id=87869515 Now, if a decal hasn't loaded, come back tomorrow and try again. I also apologize for the poor quality for all the decals. They were done in paint, and I'm not an artist. I should say, I'm HOTS an artist! :3 This is a basic thing. Ignore the equivelant exchange; for that was took out. Basically, what everyone is trading, what everyone's tix convert is and what everyone's trading is shown. I didn't show it, but the host and users can use System to do this. The host can also do extra stuff in system, like accept a trade, lock the trade, unlock, exile someone, prevent accidental exilement. ---- And so, that concludes the ninth episode of this massive idea. Supports? Cheers. Invalid no-supports? Thanks for the support. Ideas on improvement? Prefered more than supports. Made by frozengaia. Cheers for reading. If you actually read this all, you're amazing. Good luck though; this one's more massive than normal.
MikkelDude
#73536184Wednesday, July 25, 2012 6:51 PM GMT

umm.. SUPPORT. ;D YES HAVING THREADSNIPE TODAY.
coldbloodedkiller9
#73536885Wednesday, July 25, 2012 6:59 PM GMT

If this is not implemented...i will do....something...idk what yet... BUT OH MY GAWHD SUPER ULTRA MEGA [CONTENT DELETED] SUPPORT! and as for improvements, meh, i couldn't find anything wrong.
Espithel
#73607569Thursday, July 26, 2012 11:11 AM GMT

My thank you mtr. mikkel and mr. cold. And bawmp.
watevs44
#73608384Thursday, July 26, 2012 11:35 AM GMT

Improvements preferred to Supports? Well, I have an improvement. :3 Well, it's not really an improvement, more like a question. Would you like your support with a cream cheese frosting? SUPPORT + CREAM CHEESE FROSTING!!! Seriously though, I have a question: watevs44: I AM AUCTIONING THE THUNDER BLASTER RecruitSoldier: OH, BOY, I WANT THAT. *Multiple actions made* RecruitSoldier: 500 TIX NOOBS, LET'S SEE YOU BEAT THAT!!! *New fancy hat comes out* RecruitSoldier: Oh boy, I do fancy that hat more than watevs44's thunder blaster watevs44: >:U BUT ISH AWESOME -=- So what happens? If someone participates in an auction and they want to pull out? Is it possible? Also, someone has out-bidded me and I am MIA. The auction is ending soon :o I HAVE MORE MONIES TO SPEND. Will I get some kind of warning "GreedyNoob has out-bidded you"? Thanks for the honourable mention :3 !Dream Crusher Strikes Again:3
Espithel
#73608524Thursday, July 26, 2012 11:39 AM GMT

They can't pull out. But they can be outbidded. But bidding itself does not cost tix. It merely raises how much the last bidder pays. "Will I get some kind of warning "GreedyNoob has out-bidded you"?" I forgot that entirely. Yes, you will get a warning. But only if you want it.
watevs44
#73608624Thursday, July 26, 2012 11:42 AM GMT

You may wanna add those two tidbits of information somewhere in the next version. Here's an extra Support with a butter-cream frosting this time round. Just because you earned it :3 !Dream Crusher Strikes Again:3
Espithel
#73608827Thursday, July 26, 2012 11:48 AM GMT

I will. Lemme check if I missed another thing out. ... I did. You can trade with other people than the host in a trading room. Forgot dat. :(
cubs9
#73610225Thursday, July 26, 2012 12:27 PM GMT

I support so much that I forgot my signature(If that makes any sence).
Jlobblet
#73610448Thursday, July 26, 2012 12:32 PM GMT

Idea: Disable Tolerance[checkbox], for if you REALLY want something off sale for something else. Default on, resets to on every trade. Support.
stephanie500
#73613266Thursday, July 26, 2012 1:36 PM GMT

Supprt. _The price of freedom keepsgoing up,even while it deteriorates._
Espithel
#73613595Thursday, July 26, 2012 1:41 PM GMT

My thank you mr. stephanie, mr. cub. And jlob, I didn't quite understand that, sorry. :/
Espithel
#73613661Thursday, July 26, 2012 1:42 PM GMT

Oh wait, now I have. An abillity to disable the tolerance. Well, tolerance is essentially how any form of scamming is rendered inert. It really is impossible to take out. Sorry.
chunKs66
#73615434Thursday, July 26, 2012 2:12 PM GMT

support
Espithel
#73632353Thursday, July 26, 2012 5:47 PM GMT

Un. Du. BUMP.
metanate
#73632838Thursday, July 26, 2012 5:53 PM GMT

"Makes me wish I was never shot!"-Abraham Lincoln Support. WHO WOULDN'T?!
TNTxERIC
#73637421Thursday, July 26, 2012 6:48 PM GMT

Lol maybe I shouldn't have told you to add decals lol. -TNTxERIC representing mankind 24/7-
reptilekid
#73641117Thursday, July 26, 2012 7:29 PM GMT

Support.
wilson1212
#73643657Thursday, July 26, 2012 7:56 PM GMT

Support, I only read most of it because of my dyslexia, but you should add money to the trade system, and limit to the price difference and put the minimum to half the difference to prevent scamming as much.
coldbloodedkiller9
#73652889Thursday, July 26, 2012 9:07 PM GMT

HOW DARE YOU LET THIS THREAD DIE!
XSpwX
#73653037Thursday, July 26, 2012 9:08 PM GMT

SUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOORRTT
coldbloodedkiller9
#73654560Thursday, July 26, 2012 9:23 PM GMT

anyone else?
jacoba01
#73656138Thursday, July 26, 2012 9:39 PM GMT

Like it but change tix limit into showing the best price for the item in ROBUX (Robux is the main currency for limited sales), and make it so that instead of stopping poor trades it will no matter what say, "The best price for Expensive hat is 500,000 R$ more than Cheap Hat. The average price over the past 30 days for Expensive hat is 600,000 R$ more than Cheap Hat. Do you wish to continue?" It'll will by default put the most expensive hat first and if one factor is the same it'll choose randomly and say 0R$ more than blah blah blah.
Hammie216
#73657628Thursday, July 26, 2012 9:53 PM GMT

oh my freakin' gawd. SUPPORTSUPPORTSUPPORTSUPPORTSUPPORT, WITH SUPPORT AND A CHERRY SUPPORT ON TOP!
MrSuperSpace
#73659653Thursday, July 26, 2012 10:13 PM GMT

UMGZ FROZENGAIA UR EPIC FUR MAIKING AN AWESHUM SUGGESTUN

of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right