of     1   

Cheeseguy1121
#7372030Saturday, April 11, 2009 10:10 PM GMT

1: Place Building Trust- you can give somebody trust to help make your place. Friends won't automaticaly get trust though. 2: Accesories: Items you can wear that can be anything. Like weapons or tools (They wouldn't actually function though) in your hand, necklesses, capes, I could go on and on. 3: Tournament style battles: Tourney style battles that would be held every so often, that would usually have some sort of prize. 4: Ban Missle: A big gun that fires a powerful and fast missle at a person. you want to ban. When you click on somebody, it would desplay a message that asks if your sure you want to ban the person, Yes would fire the missle (obviously) and no would... well its pretty obvious. And if you accidentaly fired it, you could cancel the missle firing. Of course there would be a way to unban the person. Well thats all the Ideas I can think of for know.
Aesura
#7372103Saturday, April 11, 2009 10:12 PM GMT

Noobs would use the Ban Missle, :(
SyncMaster
#7372166Saturday, April 11, 2009 10:13 PM GMT

1: Place Building Trust- you can give somebody trust to help make your place. Friends won't automaticaly get trust though. > Maybe 2: Accesories: Items you can wear that can be anything. Like weapons or tools (They wouldn't actually function though) in your hand, necklesses, capes, I could go on and on. > Shirts and Pants 3: Tournament style battles: Tourney style battles that would be held every so often, that would usually have some sort of prize. > No 4: Ban Missle: A big gun that fires a powerful and fast missle at a person. you want to ban. When you click on somebody, it would desplay a message that asks if your sure you want to ban the person, Yes would fire the missle (obviously) and no would... well its pretty obvious. And if you accidentaly fired it, you could cancel the missle firing. Of course there would be a way to unban the person. > Really dumb and probably scriptable
Cheeseguy1121
#7471112Tuesday, April 14, 2009 1:21 AM GMT

The noob missle would only be able to be used by the owner of the place.
Cheeseguy1121
#7471170Tuesday, April 14, 2009 1:22 AM GMT

2: The accesories would be real. They would be 3-d not part of a shirt.
Cheeseguy1121
#10371146Tuesday, June 30, 2009 2:13 AM GMT

I got some new ideas, I don't think they'll be as bad as my first ones. People can give robux or tickets to eachother as a present. And they can also give hats, faces and gear to eachother.
NukaColaHound
#10372762Tuesday, June 30, 2009 2:46 AM GMT

Nah, that's already been suggested. And denied. >_x "Give me some window." -Princescyther

of     1