of     1   

MITB
#74103056Tuesday, July 31, 2012 5:26 AM GMT

If you guys don't know what I mean, you know how some places have like pictures and videos below the game picture for the place. Well I think it should have that for gears and hats because it would help the people looking at the stuff see if it looks good on them or if the gear looks cool. For example, someone would want a certain hat, but don't know what it would look like and no one has posted the hat in free models yet and that person doesn't buy the hat. If it had another picture for the hat, there would be a picture of a robloxian wearing the hat and that person might like and buy it. Now for gear, I think there should be a video of some doing stuff to the gear. Like if someone thinks that type of gear looks awesome, but does not know what it does; there would be a video below that gear showing a player using the gear on someone. If you guys don't get what I'm saying, sorry I'm not good at explaining things but I did try my best. Say support if you agree and if you don't agree, then please explain why.
danigee28
#74104076Tuesday, July 31, 2012 5:44 AM GMT

I think this is a good idea. However, I don't think ROBLOX should do it because it would take a long time to make a video for each gear, and there are already games specifically made for people to test out hats and gear.
Bodomfan
#74104366Tuesday, July 31, 2012 5:49 AM GMT

i agree with danigee.
wolfman451
#74107471Tuesday, July 31, 2012 7:02 AM GMT

Would be a good idea, except they are planning on adding Try-it-on features and in-game outfit changes. But I do like the idea of being able to see what the hat or gear looks like on a character, like with shirts and pants. That would be cool.
BooneHEAD
#74107497Tuesday, July 31, 2012 7:03 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
starman444
#74107668Tuesday, July 31, 2012 7:08 AM GMT

of     1