of     1   

rocke97
#74109935Tuesday, July 31, 2012 8:21 AM GMT

I recently made a GUI that slides it simply has a the Screen GUI and then 3 textbuttons inside of it. They all have scripts inside of them and one causes the sliding effect. They where all made with scale not offset so they shouldn't change position when the screen changes. Yet they do, is this some type of bug? I have never had soemthing like this happen to me before
Cheater
#74110618Tuesday, July 31, 2012 8:46 AM GMT

Scale is used to make it match on your screen and offset to put it at a specific place but when using offset, you must know that not every screen is the same.
rocke97
#74130962Tuesday, July 31, 2012 4:25 PM GMT

Normally when using it stays in the same place but now it seems to move with the screen size like i used offset
Protoduction
#74135662Tuesday, July 31, 2012 5:22 PM GMT

Can someone tell me a script to make a textbutton in a screengui in startergui pls change it's visiblitity or edit my one (it's to go inside a part) function onClick() Workspace.StarterGui.ScreenGui.TextButton.Visible = true end script.Parent.ClickDetector.MouseClick:connect(onClick) also the close button in the gui. (a gui it's self) function onButtonDownOne() Workspace.StarterGui.ScreenGui.TextButton.Visible = false end script.Parent.MouseButtonDown1:connect(onnButtonDownOne) this may seem EXTREMLEY easy to you but i try every script i know and i no work. pls help

of     1