of     1   

BlockyTime
#74253280Wednesday, August 01, 2012 9:07 PM GMT

t's 3294. The world has changed a lot - the temperatures are extreme, and towns are struggling to stay in control. Many cities like New York have died out. You've gotten by pretty well, with powers making you stronger than others. Not all of your kind are human, but have mythological blood in them. Many of you have powers. Very few of you without superior powers are surviving, and even thriving since you can adapt well. Some of you are dying. Oh, and you've been captured for testing and desperately wish to escape. ---------------- Ruthless scientists are testing you. You've just been taken. They don't care if you're injured or in bad condition, they just need you alive for the test. Many others are with you. The scientists are trying to find a way to save the world that's dying out by finding how you live. They will make you suffer to save humanity. You're in a poorly lit room with cots lining the walls, people in each bed. The room is square and made of metal. There's a bunch of packs in the middle, names written on them. One has your name on it. There is a metal pole running through the center of the room with "TEST ONE: MAZE" printed on it in bold letters. Anything you had in your hands are gone. Only things in your pockets remain. What you don't know is the room is an elevator, waiting to send you to the next test. People that fail the test will be trapped in the last test forever, as there is no way out. Or is there? ---------------- You must go through with three tests before any options for escape are available. The tests are already planned by me in advance. You CANNOT make up your own tests, unless you're an admin and I've given you the O.K. I will chose 2-3 admins who I feel are responsible enough. RULES: No trolling Ignore the trolls. Put 'Toasted Jam' under your CS if you've read this so far. No G-modding. No controlling other players without permission (I want to see the other person say OK.) What I say goes. Replace 'Jam' with 'bananas'. "It wasn't in the rules!" isn't going to work. Don't kill people outside of killing tests. Please no "Mary/Gary Sue's" Any killing of other members in tests must have a fight between them, not 'I stab through Ben's heart and he dies.' I want to see 'I stab at Ben's chest.' 'I fall to the ground and kick at Jen's legs.' 'I jump and stab downward.' If the other player doesn't respond within the timeframe of an hour, you may kill them. PLEASE use proper grammar, and at least try to spell correctly. I don't want 'I run away frum teh spiks,' or 'R u oka?' I want REAL words, no Internet talk. Making your character say '"Omg guys!"' is alright if that's how they talk. But please try not to. Put 'Gingerbread' under your CS, and put the old stuff in Other. Part mythological: Choose from the existing things please, if your character has mythological bits in them. Cannot be too powerful. Elemental -Controls ONE of the following; Water, fire, air, light, storm. Shapeshifter -Can change form. Controller -Makes others do their bidding. Angel/Demon -Good or bad depending on which one you choose. Angels float and demons drain energy, slowly. Immortals -Live forever, but without things humans live with (Food, water, etc.) will age rapidly and become feeble. Powers: You may choose anything, just nothing too powerful or god-like. Adaptation: Can be anything from a hu.mp on your back or wings. Extra limbs are acceptable, not too many please. An adaptation is how your body adapts to the new world, internal and external. Powers do not apply here. CS Name: A.ge: (8-25 please) Gend.er Human? (Yes or no) Mythological part: (If not entirely human) If human, do you have a power or an adaptation? (Power/Adaptaion) Power: (If any) Appearance: Bio: Items: (No weapons please) Weakness: (Must have one) Strength: (Two max, one minimum) Other:
attackoftheliving12
#74259041Wednesday, August 01, 2012 10:16 PM GMT

A.ge: (8-25 please) 25 max huh... 25 Gend.er male Human? (Yes or no) yes Mythological part: (If not entirely human) human If human, do you have a power or an adaptation? (Power/Adaptaion) no Power: (If any) bomb making Appearance: long beard, robe, bombs on chest Bio: I was born in Pakistan and I am a terrorist Items: (No weapons please) is a bomb considered a weapon Weakness: (Must have one) american infidels Strength: (Two max, one minimum) bomb making Other: I like bombs
coollegodude1
#74284365Thursday, August 02, 2012 3:05 AM GMT

Wrong forum...
Poppleworks
#74284780Thursday, August 02, 2012 3:09 AM GMT

This is ROBLOXiwood, not Forum Games.
nawtFox
#74297340Thursday, August 02, 2012 5:58 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
MisterObvious
#74301120Thursday, August 02, 2012 7:28 AM GMT

Name: Knuckle Joe 10 Male No Mythological part: Kirby Series Power: Kung fu powers Appearance: Knuckle Joe Bio: To fight people and stuff Items: None Weakness: Kirby Strength: Friendly when proven worthy to me and super powerful attacks Other: I think you got the wrong guy

of     1