of     1   

Voswyn
#74477053Saturday, August 04, 2012 2:41 AM GMT

So here's the deal; I have a block called "Light". Light changes color between Mid Gray, Bright Blue, and Bright Red. Now, my objective is to have it so a block called "Head" will change position upon the color change of Light, each color having a specific position. Light has two different scripts, the one that lets it change color and then one I struggle with. Light and Head both exist in a model called "TheCanopy". Here is my script, I think I'm close: function touched(hit) if game.Workspace.TheCanopy.Light.BrickColor == BrickColor.new("Bright Blue") then game.Workspace.TheCanopy.Head.Vector3.new(188.5, 262, -129) end if game.Workspace.TheCanopy.Light.BrickColor == ("Bright Blue") == false then end if game.Workspace.TheCanopy.Light.BrickColor == BrickColor.new("Bright Red") then game.Workspace.TheCanopy.Head.Vector3.new(179.5, 262, -129) end if game.Workspace.TheCanopy.Light.BrickColor == ("Bright Blue") ==false then end end script.Parent.Touched:connect(touched) Output says nothing (big help, huh?) and it does not work. This is rather important as it's for my group. If there's a problem, please fix it, post it, and tell me why, if you'd be so kind. Thanks to all of those that help me, -Tidbit1
Voswyn
#74477205Saturday, August 04, 2012 2:42 AM GMT

UGH SO SORRY I CLICKED THE WRONG FORUM
Voswyn
#74477269Saturday, August 04, 2012 2:43 AM GMT

Posting it on a different one, sorry.... sorry...

of     1