of     1   

LemmyRoBloX
#7471410Tuesday, April 14, 2009 1:26 AM GMT

One night in the temple Choppper1, Darkblade887, and Lemmykoopa look at a ancient temple book reading the discription. All doors close except 3 doors. "Where are we going fudge face?" Lemmykoopa said. "Will split" Chopper1 said. So everyone splits. On lemmykoopa's way he sees a booby trap. He is super careful trying not to step but he fails. "Awww crud" lemmykoopa said. he is forced to listen to the Milkshake song. "MAN SON OF A-" lemmykoopa said. On chopper1's way he climbs the stairs realizing it was a trap. The stairs turn into a slide and chopper falls. "Lemmy!!!" chopper1 said. on darkblade887's way, he comes in the room with the mummy. ...[]... [____] ..[_]... ..[_]... "Hey lemmykoopa" Darkblade said. "I...ha-ha.had..too..to.had.lis.liitt.lisstten..t.tooo.o.to..th..tht.the.MILKSHAKE SONG!!!" Lemmykoopa said. "GROSS!" darkblade said. "aaaAAA oof..." chopper said falling from the ceiling. "phew that hurt...O_O OMG the mummy!" "I know" darkblade said. *footsteps* "abb raphic sha noo super nintendo sii nano si to mait" Chopper said in the book. "nothing...uhhhhHHHH...O_O." darkblade said. "MUMMY!!!!!". lemmykoopa said. "AHHHHHHHHH" mummy said. Everyone runs away for there lives but chopper stays and fight's back. "Yall go I'll catch up!" Chopper said. "Get back here flapjack. Darkblade887 said. "Hang on bro's" Unknown said shooting the mummy. "WhO ArE yOu?!?!?!?!" Darkblade887 said. "I'm agentD" "Cool" Chopper said. "...I don't belong here" Mummy said grabbing a gun. *gun shot* "Why did he shoot himself" Chopper said. "I don't know!" darkblade said. "HAHAHAHA!" Mummy said. "HE'S ALIVE!?!?!" chopper said. "He has more power" lemmykoopa said. "shoot" AgentD said. "I'm trying!" chopper said. "IDIOT'S USE YOUR GRENADE" Lemmykoopa said. *throws grenade* *BOOM* In the morning. "Goodbye agentD" lemmykoopa said. "later" AgentD said. "I guess this is it. Bye lemmy" Chopper said. "Later and goodbye everyone" Lemmykoopa said.
chopper1
#7476718Tuesday, April 14, 2009 3:37 AM GMT

Excellent.
xDynamite
#7476866Tuesday, April 14, 2009 3:43 AM GMT

:c that is so COOL!!! c:
chopper1
#7525441Wednesday, April 15, 2009 4:28 PM GMT

people please comment. This is a great story.

of     1