of     1   

EnzonianTheGreat
#74800056Tuesday, August 07, 2012 2:44 AM GMT

Introduction-The year is 1650 you are in the castle times,you are hoping for a new hope,all your kindomsvhave been destroyed by a curse,a curse put on you by a wicked witch,you are a outlaw in many kindles,by now,half the world knows about the kingdom curse but they don't know who has it how it is caused and why,in many kingdoms you go through you have to blend in,you change your ID,your history and many other things that will lead to your discovery,you have gold,but your running out.You have to get a job and fast.But where will you work?What is the kingdoms name?Are you going to own a big or a small house or business?You have enough money,but little supplies,you need a place to stay a job or a business,a house,food,and water,you will live in a hotel for a few days but you cannot live anywhere long!That might lead to your discovery.......... Jobs: Blacksmith-gets paid 3 gold a day if working for some one,If you own the business you will get 20 gold a day plus paying your workers 3 gold a day. Carpenter-is usually is a one manned business back in these days but if your lucky you can find a one open for spots,if you work for some one you get paid 2 gold a day if you own the business you get paid 30 each day. Bar worker-usually will be bossed around not a very good job but gets very decent pay if your working for some one you will get 5 gold a day if owning the business you will earn 40 a day. Sewing:This job requires a lot of skills to get accepted in,this job is mostly for girls in the day and most people buy from it because they need clothing working for someone you get payed 12 gold owning the business gives you 50 gold a day. Raw meat seller-this is a one manned business and most people usually ignore it because food is better at the bar. Collects 12 gold each day Jewelry seller-these people are really good at painting and get lucky with money this is a one manned business and if you are good enough you may get lucky and get a rich person to stop by and get you more money collects 30 gold each day. Note:A house costs 20-15 gold depending on which sidevof the village you live on.One side has larger houses another has smaller houses. Businesses:A business of your own costs 30 gold do you have to work for a business.However to get a job is free.
CreativeMystery
#74800434Tuesday, August 07, 2012 2:48 AM GMT

Enzo, this is better than your last roleplay, but still you should explore other roleplays a bit, maybe until you have maybe 150 posts then make your own.
EnzonianTheGreat
#74800651Tuesday, August 07, 2012 2:49 AM GMT

Ok ive been exploring some,I'll explore more.
Revolvulation
#74800743Tuesday, August 07, 2012 2:50 AM GMT

I haz postes but no bodys joins my rps. Lol, I kid. Seriously though I've only made 1 good role play so far and it took some of my actual mental effort. D: ~Arikai67/robloxunit1
EnzonianTheGreat
#74801067Tuesday, August 07, 2012 2:53 AM GMT

I know I am a good drifter please start roleplaying now and IDK how mystery keeps finding my posts but his advice is good.
EnzonianTheGreat
#74801131Tuesday, August 07, 2012 2:54 AM GMT

*writter
Revolvulation
#74801461Tuesday, August 07, 2012 2:57 AM GMT

You should also make some kind of CS so we know how you want our characters to be. For all we know I can be a flying magical unicorn that shoots lasers out of it's eyes and shoots missiles from its horn. ~Unicorn of Destruction ~Arikai67/robloxunit1
EnzonianTheGreat
#74803957Tuesday, August 07, 2012 3:23 AM GMT

Your character can be a human,if you wanna think outside the village it can be a troll or goblin you wil still have the curse though only you have to switch troll camps to.Some if your lucky will accept you as a weapon to bring down the kingdoms once and for all so you can be the bad guy or the good guy now However even as the human good guy you will be a bit suspicious to some villagers occasionally and if caught may be considered the bad guy unless your caught with a group of outlaws which you can choose to be killed by them or join there alliance.If you are killed you start over story as a new person with curse!
EnzonianTheGreat
#74834136Tuesday, August 07, 2012 1:31 PM GMT

Please start your story now:
EnzonianTheGreat
#74875223Tuesday, August 07, 2012 9:34 PM GMT

please post!D:

of     1