of     1   

BlazeKronenzoren
#75120680Friday, August 10, 2012 2:34 AM GMT

Before I start: 1. I'm obviously very bored, right? 2. I'll make the story about SPLENDER, and BLENDERS. Although, the thing you put in whatever beverage is Splenda. Or something. -Chapter 1: Moving in. My parents decided that it was time to move from my old location, to this new location that I have no idea why they chose, because it's just as worse. Maybe even a little worse than the other. It's a house surrounded by about 10 other ones, which is also surrounded by forest. I can barely see the entrance of the subdivision because of all the trees. That means more bugs, but not only bugs, more hard time sleeping. The first night was okay, but I had a hard time sleeping, because my view is directly of the forest, but there's a gaping hole with no trees, and there is this giant brick cylinder, towering into the sky; about the same size as a tree. I woke up the next night to my mother serving breakfast, but she was also speaking of noises she heard in the forest. I'm not sure what she saw, or what she was talking about, but she seemed unusual. That night, not only is it hard sleeping with the forest, but now there's the thought of what my mother was speaking of. She didn't describe anything, because she didn't see anything, she just heard a sound. I woke up to a tapping on my window, and it looked like someone at the window, I quickly darted my head under my blanket. I looked again and turned on my flashlight on my phone. It was a tree branch hitting my window from the wind. I got out of bed and walked towards the window to rip that part of the branch off, and I thought I saw something sticking out from behind the tree. It wasn't a branch, it was an unusual tube shape, almost like a octopus's tentacle. I threw the branch down and watched it drop as I turned my head back up towards the tree, and it wasn't there. I just dropped the matter, thinking to myself that it was nothing, snickering as I walked back towards the bed. The next morning as I went shopping with my mother, I think I saw the tentacle again, and as we drove further, I saw another. But it was gone. Then going to sleep the next night was a little bit hazy. - - The Encounter in the next chapter (thread).- -
TekrenriALT
#75120945Friday, August 10, 2012 2:36 AM GMT

Kk thnxs for listening!
BlazeKronenzoren
#75121640Friday, August 10, 2012 2:42 AM GMT

No problem. :-)
NarutoFox12
#75121905Friday, August 10, 2012 2:45 AM GMT

Slender Man is my skin on Minecraft
Arud
#75122305Friday, August 10, 2012 2:48 AM GMT

Naruto I thought our skin was vault boy!
Arud
#75122394Friday, August 10, 2012 2:49 AM GMT

Your not our*
NarutoFox12
#75122412Friday, August 10, 2012 2:49 AM GMT

It was but I change my skin once a month. That's what it was last month.

of     1