of     1   

jrc217
#75308436Saturday, August 11, 2012 11:30 PM GMT

YesterdayJosh Why did you offer to tell LLS what's going on in GSR? YesterdayIris Well, I was bored -.- YesterdayJosh You arn't allowed to do that, all information about the group is meant to stay within the group, and no one outside is supposed to not know anything. And by helping him since he was put on trial, you could get in trouble for that, so don't tell him YesterdayIris I will never get in trouble for that. YesterdayJosh You can, next time I'll report it to the group since it is against the ruling of the judges You don't have diplomatic immunity, no one does YesterdayIris I'm just talking with him. I will soon. YesterdayIris And I always have diplomatic immunity, like you say. YesterdayJosh Nope, you're just a citizen with a title, even you can go on trial, can happen with any leader, not just everyone except you YesterdayIris It's on the Constitution. Every member can go to trial except the Monarch. YesterdayJosh Your trial would be Parliament voting for you to leave your position is something came up against you. Then they would pick an heir YesterdayIris Nah Are you with me or against me? YesterdayJosh Next time, I will report it since it is against the court ruling

of     1