of     1   

RazDaRuthless
#75328613Sunday, August 12, 2012 2:56 AM GMT

~boy s8n brick by brick, split quick, click and reload it shoot that [S] farther than lebron freethrows it poet, flowin like a who knows where it goes and Im prolly gonna get flamed like a bic till my grill glowing Inhale the hate resperate till I activate, dialate Actually im late gotta catch the train 12th grade swaggin all the freshman Think im better like a best-man in a gang like the xmen, no muscles why you flexin best in the buisness, you can be the witness runnin from the cops, red bulls on my wishlist got my wings sip sip, till I get lit you cant stop me im soo cocky knock you out, call me rocky dont hate I just felt like rapping about something real
ducky870
#75337563Sunday, August 12, 2012 4:31 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
Gamefreak1109
#75341106Sunday, August 12, 2012 5:13 AM GMT

my rap it's time to rot / blocked by bricky block knock knock / who's there? it's brock, the jock and he's come to tell you that he's got it on lock call me doctor spock / but i think it's a lot to mock roblox is my favorite kind of block / just stop about time that i sail to the dock / to rock i don't know why i talk the talk / don't walk the walk put a sock in the mouth / hit the ball out the field time to spread wings / and flock / i will soon be revealed put a glock in the shot / bang bang / it's real

of     1