of     4   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Rianbowstar12
#75480055Monday, August 13, 2012 6:24 PM GMT

Different, it means to be set apart from others. Different, means to be unlike the others or dissimilar. Different, means to be distinct or separate. It means to unusual or distinctive. Have you ever seen someone not only different but hate? Someone different and banished, ex.iled, or shu.n? Differe.nt and outcaste.d? Different and exe.cuted? If you are different and treated in any of those things, then do I have a story for you. Or you may be the one treated the different one in those ways, then I would like to share a story with you too... It was 2049, the future has risen, earth as change, the contient have grown closer together. But right now on Sunday 11: 43 PM everyone was excited for 2050th. Some not excited enough... There was once this professor, he toiled through his work. Ever since his wife passed away because of tuberculosis he has been living with his only son and his precious work. This professer's name was Scott Clements. It was dark out in the windows though Scott covered the windows with the blind, he wished not anyone to spy on his dear work. He sat up in his leathery office chair as he leaned over to his pages, rereading them for about the 15th time as a lamp was set upon his desk. "Alright, alright, what is so important?" a voice asked behind Scott's back. Scott turned as he scratched his dark walnut brown clean cut hair nervously after reading his papers. He sighed as he laid his eyes on his friend, on the one who spoke the voice, Simon Knights. Simon had curly red hair and beautiful blue eyes. He had a peach color of skin. Simon had an average weight of a man of twenty- seven. Simon was wearing a midnight black leather jacket over a gray sleeve shirt, dark blue jean pants, and for his feet- he wore pitch black hiking boots. "Okay you know about my research, well-," Scott was interuptted by Simon. "Don't you tell me you brought me over for research?" questioned Simon after he gave off an annoyed sigh. It was not that Simon hated Scott's work, in fact he almost loved it as much as Scott loved it, but Simon did not know everything about his work. Simon was Scott's assistant because Scott son was about ei.ght ye.ars ol.d and was not yet ready to fully understand. And Scott did not want his Scott creating silly little mistake ruining his life's work. "Look Simon, this can lead our furture, this can make history," Scott convinced. "Oh it better, you know you made me miss the count down at the ba.r," Simon informed Scott. Every y.ear in the local b.ar there would be a ceremony where they have this count down and once the new year start they start handing out free drin.ks to respent a good yea.r, though it can get very dangerous, some have had a drin.k to many before and start throwing the b.ottles. "Well, it is better to be here than having a bo.ttle smashed against your face," Scott suggested as he flipped his papers over to where Simon couldn't see them. "You owe me a b.eer then," Simon told Scott. "You know I am getting very worried, just a few weeks ago you said you were going to quit this research." "I guess I just changed my mind. Why throw away all my life's work?" "Are you sure about this, it seems dangerous?" asked Simon as he examined the lab finding the metal animal cages empty. "Hey," Simon starts. "I see the cages but where are the birds, rats, and the cat?" "Oh I freed them all," answered Scott as he neared over to this closet area with a curtain. "You freed them? Then what will you examine on?" "A test subject." "Okay, I think we made it clear that I will not--." "Don't worry, Simon. It is not you." "Then who?" "Him," Scott responded as he tore down the cutain expose this man strapped to a metal table with a bag over his head. "Wait, this is il.legal!" shouted Simon. "It is not if he signed a contract," Scott flashed out a slip of paper with the man signa.ture, 'Longwei Jinjing Keung.' "That is a very unusal name?" asked Simon. "Oh, you know just a forgien man looking for a job." "Well, why is he wearing a bag over his head?" "So no damage will be caused to the face or head." "Okay so you have convinced me, but what are you supposedly going to do to him?" "Oh nothing much...," Scott answered as he pulled out this three foot shot out of his desk drawer. "Wait, you are not going to use that on him, are you?" questioned Simon. "Oh course I am, and while I do some relaxing music," responded Scott as he plunnged the needle into the man's right shoulder after he turned on loud heavy metal music. The more the needle sunk in the louder the man screamed. Simon had to cover his ears, he did not know what was louder, the music or the man's scream. The test subject's arms great larger with great muscles, so great that it tore through his leather jacket, polo shirt, kakhi pants, and even his feet grew bigger busting off his shoes. White fur covered his body as raven black horns grew up his head and torn through the bag. Claws descended out his nails like a bear. The man now a animal tor through the straps ripping off the bag exposing his yellow eyes and sharp teeth, some from his upper jaw, moving down over his lip. Scott scurried over to the fartherest part away form the monster. Simon tried to run over to the door. "Open the door!" shouted Scott. "I am try-," Simon could not finish the beast leaped on him and took the first bite out of his fore head. While the beast feasted on Simon the door open with Scott's son walking in. "Daddy what is--," Scott's son could not finish his sentance either the beast bite into his flesh easily k.illing him. Scott looked at the beast, aghast. Tears streamed down his face. His best friend was feasted on, and his son was slaughter. This pain was too much for him to bear but he had to k.ill the beast first before weeping out in terror. Scott scurried over to his desk with the beast being preoccupied with munching on the corpse of Scott's dearest friends. Scott quietly open the drawer and gripped a plasma knife. He crept over to the beast but the beast turned around grasped Scott's torso and blow flames onto Scott's face, but with all his might Scott drives the knife into the beast's chest with struggle. The mutant pulls the knife out as he drops Scott and whines. Before Scott could throw out another attack, the beast ran through the windows, destroying the blinds. Scott took the sleeve of his jacket and ripped it off, after that he banged the sleeve on his face take out the flames. Scott limped, staggered, barely could walk with the pain of his broken ribs, he smelled his own burnt flesh. He toiled to make it to his telephone. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Years later Scott recovered his injuries and from this day he wears a metal mask with with a frown full of despair. He continued to do his mutants but ten years after that he decided to stop after so many of them were going ins.ane and rebelling. He decided to stand against his own works. He lead so many people, he became powerful. By then Amer.cia was torn to pieces by the mutants, wars, nuclear experiments, you were lucky if you lived in a city. And most people did, but the mutants- they lived like animals even if they were only in the first mutant stage, you were neglected. But the world was not only destroyed by crazed mutants but by Scott- the man who once was a loving father was now an e.vil dicator. Outsiders would come out infront of the cities, but be denied, it was like no one could trust anyone. And if the outisders would not leave they would be blown to be pieces- gun.ned down like an animal- then left there to rot. A sad world a country can turn by one man's works. It has become H.ell- though is there any hope in saving it? What will you choose to do of this? ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Rules- follow them or be banned 1.) Whatever I say goes. 2.) Have acceptable grammer. 3.) Keep cu.rse words to a limt. 4.) Keep roman.ce to a limt. 5.) Use "()" when not roleplaying. 6.) We do not use "*" when roleplaying. 7.) Respect everyone on the forum who has been accepted or is respecting everyone else on the forum. 8.) I might add more rules. 9.) If you have any suggestions or questions please PM me. 10.) If you change the title it is an automatic ban. 11.) If you have read all the rules put,"Monsters in your closet." ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Mutant Stages- Let me go over the stages of being a mutant. 1st Stage- In your first stage you are just going through your mutant powers so you have minor powers- such as a human musclar built, good hearing, good vision. But your appearence is not superhuman. 2nd Stage- In your 2nd stage your going through the mind term of your mutant life here you powers have advance and so have your appearance, though you are not yet powerful but you could have two or three powers during this stage though your weakest power is your third learned. 3rd Stage- Your 3rd mutant stage is your last, your powers are very adavance and your look maybe frightening to normal humans. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Character Sheets Human Name: Race: (Not to the extreme such as Demons or angels. Choose such as this: American, British, Japanese, African, ECT.) Gender: A.ge: Appearance: Occupation/ Job: Fears: Disabilities: Personality: Bio: (At least two paragraphs) For mutants or against?: Sample Post: Mutants Name: What Mutant Stage: Gender: A.ge: Appearance: Powers: Fears: Disabilities: Personality: Bio: (At least two paragraphs) Sample Post:
SP2398salt
#75480293Monday, August 13, 2012 6:27 PM GMT

NO NEED FOR THE OVERABUNDANCE OF STRANGE CHARACTERS.
Rianbowstar12
#75487186Monday, August 13, 2012 7:39 PM GMT

Human Name: Jayden (Doesn't know his last name) Nickname- Jay Race: He thinks he is American. Gender: Male A.ge: 19 Appearance: Curly raven black hair, peach pink skin, emerald green eyes, 5'8 feet tall, he is a very skinny boy because he barely has much to eat. He wears a tattered cap, white sweat stained t- shirt, riped blue jeans, sock and sandles. Occupation/ Job: Fisherman Fears: Being buried alive, heights, have a gun pointed at him. Disabilities: He has trouble with reading and writing, and he has amnesia. Personality: He is quiet, gentle, sweet, but he will fight when he has to. Bio: He woke up in a gutter, he rose up and stretched. He then looked down at a puddle showing his reflection, he examined himself for a while. He started to make his way out into this poor street. He found lots of drunks staggering around and a be.er bottle, he grabs one and reads the bottle,"Jayden's Jug- one of the best drinks in the world." And that is how he got his name. He later walk down to a fish market, he talks to the boss and the boss agreed to buy any fish from him. And that is how Jayden became a fisher man. For mutants or against?: He is kinda frighten of them and wish to make his distance from them. Sample Post: Jay I was sitting by the river, reading a newpaper. I strained to read the words like I always do, I always wished I could read but you know it is only a dream. It was boring here, sitting, waiting for a fish to bit. But it was also calming. Then a to a bite of my bait and I saw the tug on my string. I pulled the fish out and wrapped it around in the old newpaper, I then run down to the market.
Rianbowstar12
#75488209Monday, August 13, 2012 7:51 PM GMT

Mutants Name: Sparky What Mutant Stage: 3rd Gender: Male A.ge: 56 Appearance: He has lots of white fur, he is very tall, very musclar, black eyes, he is like a giant white ape with long fingernails. Powers: Strength, speed, and fire but no one has seen him conjure it ever since he was stabbed. Fears: Failing becoming imprisoned, torture. Disabilities: He can trust no non- mutants, he is slightly blind. Personality: He is very compassionate to younger mutants, he likes to get along with mutants, and he is all for mutants. Bio: He was Scott's first mutant, read the storyline to refresh this character. Sample Post: Sparky I wake up in my cave, it was winter, I could feel the chilly air. I needed a fire, so I emerged out my cave and chopped down trees. I then drug the trees back to my cave.
Baboo92
#75488776Monday, August 13, 2012 7:57 PM GMT

Name:Mary Franklin Race: American Gender: Female A.ge:18 Appearance:Short curly brown hair, Blue eyes, 5'6 Occupation/ Job: Waitress Fears:Losing family, Heights Disabilities:Has weakness in left arm from gunshot to it Personality:Upbeat, charismatic, Nice, Bio:Born into a Middle class American family in the suburbs, she lived a nice life until she was ten, and while she was at a bank, a gunman came in and held them up. Her parents tried to move towards a phone and he shot them and killed them, Mary stood up and he shot her arm. She forgot the incident and moved on and lived a nice life, where she is now a waitress at a restaurant next to the fish pier. She has a older brother named Tim For mutants or against?: For mutants, but slightly against because her brother is a mutant. Sample Post: Mary I walked into " Joe's Fish-staurant " with a smile on my face. I am ready for this day I think in my head. I get my waitress clothes on and walk out smiling. ( May I have another character if you accept this? )
Rianbowstar12
#75490518Monday, August 13, 2012 8:17 PM GMT

(Accepted and yes.)
Baboo92
#75491024Monday, August 13, 2012 8:23 PM GMT

Name:Tim Franklin What Mutant Stage:1 Gender:Male A.ge:23 Appearance:Shaggy Red hair, Green eyes, Freckles, Muscular Build Powers: Enhanced vision, strength, etc. And Regenerative abilities Fears:Losing whats left of his family. Disabilities:Goes into comas sometimes. Personality:Nice, Brash, Funny, Bio: Same as Marys, but he is a boy, and he is a mutant. ( Duh ) Sample Post: Tim I run through the alleyway, eyes darting. I have to survive, I think as the though runs through my head of dying. " LEAVE" I throw a dumpster at them. Cool I thought briefly. OH YEAH MONSTERS IN MEH CLOSET
Rianbowstar12
#75496573Monday, August 13, 2012 9:26 PM GMT

(Not accepted, improve your grammar, and you did not say how he began a mutant.)
foxesrcool554
#75496972Monday, August 13, 2012 9:30 PM GMT

(I'll join when I can. I'm watching meh niece...)
engelRuse
#75497014Monday, August 13, 2012 9:30 PM GMT

I will attempt to join later, probably in a few hours.
gavinfirefox
#75500563Monday, August 13, 2012 10:06 PM GMT

[Might join, just have a question, are the mutants based off of an animal? As in once you reach Stage 3, you take on a specific animals characteristics.]
Rianbowstar12
#75503060Monday, August 13, 2012 10:32 PM GMT

(That is possible but say in your first stage- you have very good hearing, secound stage you have super hearing and super vision, third stage- you ccan have super hearing, super vision, and super smell.)
gavinfirefox
#75504396Monday, August 13, 2012 10:44 PM GMT

[Could you have like.. Stage One- Jump higher than usual, ran faster than usual, have better eyesight. Stage Two- Jump twice as high as an average human, run faster than an Olympic runner, and can see better than any humans. Stage Three- Jump three times as high as a human, run as fast as a cheetah, and can see even better than if you are looking through binoculars. Not mentioning your physical changes to this, like how you might have smaller pupils, your legs would be more muscled than usual at stage one and keep increasing.]
Rianbowstar12
#75508083Monday, August 13, 2012 11:20 PM GMT

(Yea, that would work.)
gavinfirefox
#75508526Monday, August 13, 2012 11:24 PM GMT

[So there are many different ways the stages go and depend on the person?]
Rianbowstar12
#75508754Monday, August 13, 2012 11:26 PM GMT

(Yes.)
hatz
#75509359Monday, August 13, 2012 11:32 PM GMT

I will join this! Once i think of a bio. everything else i have (altho the @ge has ti be worke on, he is either REALLY old or is set as unkown, and since the mutants were made from humans i obviously cant do that)
NarutoFox12
#75509604Monday, August 13, 2012 11:35 PM GMT

Nah, you're a monster, for using stupid letters!
engelRuse
#75509857Monday, August 13, 2012 11:38 PM GMT

Is there a limit to characters?
hatz
#75510055Monday, August 13, 2012 11:40 PM GMT

@naeutofox obviously she did that on purpose to make it seem like they sounded like a monster :P
hatz
#75510137Monday, August 13, 2012 11:41 PM GMT

narutofox* also brb dinner, hopefully if it starts while im eating i can still join :P
Rianbowstar12
#75523428Tuesday, August 14, 2012 1:49 AM GMT

(You can have 2 characters for now.)
Baboo92
#75560395Tuesday, August 14, 2012 2:44 PM GMT

Name:Tim Franklin What Mutant Stage:1 Gender:Male A.ge:23 Appearance:Shaggy Red hair, Green eyes, Freckles, Muscular Build Powers: Enhanced vision, strength, Regenerative abilities etc. Fears:Losing his only sister. Disabilities: Occasional coma from the mutant procedure. Personality:Nice, Brash, Funny, Quiet. Bio: He wa born into a middle class family, not rich but not poor. He lived a normal life until he was 14, the night his parents died. Soon, he went off the deep end, believed that the mutant project could save his problems, he joined the project hoping for power, he left with agony, now he is depending on his sister to help him survive. Sample Post: Tim I run through the alleyway, eyes darting. I have to survive, I think as the though runs through my head of dying. " LEAVE" I throw a dumpster at them. Cool, I thought briefly. ( doing this on my ipad excuse errors)
foxesrcool554
#75560733Tuesday, August 14, 2012 2:50 PM GMT

(Rian, who are the admins?)
engelRuse
#75564511Tuesday, August 14, 2012 3:46 PM GMT

Name: Scarlet Genet Race: Irish Gender: Female A.ge: 17 Appearance: Scarlet looks like young girl with ivory skin and auburn hair. Her hair is a wavy and falls to her shins. She usually wears her hair in two long braids. Scarlet has pale violet eyes. Most people assume she is around thirteen or fourteen because of her short stature. She is usually seen wearing a tank top and a random pair of jeans, along with her favorite pair of black converse. Occupation/ Job: She works at Joe's Fish-staurant. Fears: Death. She has other fears... I just can't think of any right now.... Disabilities: Physically and mentally weak. Personality: Scarlet is said to be childish and friendly. She is often told she has a weak grip on reality, and to some she seems a bit insane. She is slightly stubborn and rarely gives up. She doesn't seem to be good at keeping secrets and few people trust her for that. Most people also think she isn't serious. She actually is trustworthy and serious. She also is a bit depressed but no one knows that. Bio: Scarlet had a somewhat normal life. She lived with her two parents and older sisters, Jinx and Eternity. Shortly after her seventh b-day Eternity disappeared. She came to visit her sisters a few times a year and always avoided their parents. When Scarlet turned thirteen Jinx joined the mutant program. Scarlet ran away at age sixteen, getting a small apartment and working at a restaurant by the pier. Her parents didn't bother looking for her. To make a little extra money she sometimes preforms or sells some artwork she made. For mutants or against?: Scarlet never really decided. She usually switches to whatever side she believes really helps her. Most people assume she is against the mutants. Sample Post: *~*~*Scarlet*~*~* I sighed as I walked down the street, lugging my heavy backpack. Inside were my many journals filled with the pictures I had drawn. After work I was going to attempt to sell them, if I was lucky I could make a good deal of money. If I wasn't... Well I didn't know what would happen if I wasn't. I walked into the restaurant and hung my jacket and bag on a hook. A few minutes later I came I was ready for work, dressed in my horrid waitress outfit. 'I hate my job,' I thought as I walked out into the main part of the restaurant.

of     4   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right