of     1   

2tabbycat
#75747857Thursday, August 16, 2012 2:39 PM GMT

I am making a funny horror film. I need 6 people. 2 girls, 3 guys and one freak. Reply using the application form below. Name: Video Name: Why you want to be in the video: Likes: Dislikes: Have you been in any other videos: I will PM you if you're in the video
HiddenBlack
#75756612Thursday, August 16, 2012 4:44 PM GMT

Name: HiddenBlack/ (In movie) Kuma Irichimo Video Name: Um... Maybe Haunted horror...? Why you want to be in the video: Because I think it'll be fun to do the movie. Likes: Running, and creepy stuff. Dislikes: Boys telling her that she's cute and then asks her out. Have you been in any other videos: Nope. This is my first one.
torie100
#75760215Thursday, August 16, 2012 5:27 PM GMT

name torie100 video name scared them why i want to be in the movie i love to act and im fun likes to dance and act and sing dislikes i dont know really I like everything have you been in other movies yes im gonna be pepper potts in iron man and Ill be in the movie in the darkness
NotYetPanda
#75764631Thursday, August 16, 2012 6:18 PM GMT

Name:Semory999 Video Name:Whatever you want it to be. Why you want to be in the video:I love bieng a part of things. I also have wanted to be an actor ever scince I was 6. A video game actor would be fine. XD Likes: Dislikes: Have you been in any other videos:Not roblox ones. Severral Minecraft ones.
2tabbycat
#75783252Thursday, August 16, 2012 9:52 PM GMT

Anyone want to be a "Freak Thing"?
furblox560
#75794764Friday, August 17, 2012 12:07 AM GMT

Name: Furblox Raccoon Video Name: Watch out for Raccoons! Why you want to be in the video:I quit roblox but returned, and i havent made or starred in any roblox movies in a while... Likes: Garbage, Guests, Other Raccoons Dislikes: One of the girl characters, The Freak Thing, Cleanliness Have you been in any other videos: Only mine so far, i dont know any starred in!
Rickyroblox123
#75806683Friday, August 17, 2012 2:13 AM GMT

Name: Ricky Byocsas Video Name :Don't Know (You Pick) Why you want to be in the video: I Like acting and I sometimes do it with my friends Likes: Exploring, Going outside, Playing games Dislikes: Insects, Spooky houses, Darkness Have you been in any other videos: Only one but, I didn't do much
roboracer2
#75808743Friday, August 17, 2012 2:38 AM GMT

Name: roboracer2 (Fake Movie Name: Toby) Video Name: The Haunt.ing of Fumblow (Fumblow is a clown, BTW) Why I want to be in this movie: I LOVE acting. :D Plus it be fun. Likes: Pizza, Ice Cream, Chicken Nuggets, basically most foods, MC, ROBLOX, headphones, fedoras, top hats, bowler caps, video games about cartoon elephants, playing the piano, and Hit.ler's moustache. Dislikes: Spam (both kinds), hackers, exploiters, glitchers, unlockers, cheaters, easter egg'rs, and n.o.o.b.s. Have you ever been in any other vids: Yes. Many ROBLOX ones and a lot of MC ones as well. :) -rr2
kikilolo1
#75847706Friday, August 17, 2012 4:25 PM GMT

Name: kikilolo1 Video Name: not quite sure what you mean by this Why you want to be in the video: I am an actor in real life and I'd like to try it on here Likes: acting, singing, stage makeup, designing Dislikes: spam, noobs, hackers, two faced people and lemon pie Have you been in any other videos: no but I've signed up for some that never got made. Hers my RL acting resume RL ACTING RESUME Dragonsong- Auntie 2 Somewhat True Tales of Robin Hood- Fawning Lady I Hate Shakespeare- Juliet Greek Olympiganza- Helen of Troy Perseus Bayou- Andy The Elves and the Shoemaker- Sneerella Twerm Jason and the Argonauts- Atalanta Nanny Clause- elf Schoolhouse Rock LIVE- Ensemble Romeo and Juliet- Lady Capulet

of     1