of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

EpicChic
#76006685Sunday, August 19, 2012 4:05 AM GMT

~~~Backstory~~~~~ A fallen angel came to us and spread his terrible curse, starting this era. Or so they thought. One day, A big hologram came up as a war looked like it was about to start because of just one stolen item. It turned out that A scientist planning on changing the earth went entirely wrong. It infected the young man and he said that fallen angels will rule the earth. This left everybody with doubts of each other, their species, and themselves. ~~~~plot~~~~ For about a year everybody stayed silent. Then they realized this was their chance. A girl buried a necklace somewhere in the forest and it is told to either resolve this era or help the fallen angels rule the earth. It all depends on the people who use it. ~~~~Species/classes~~~~~ Humans: you should know what humans are. Most now know how to fight very well and the half breeds, whom are very rare (and only admins can be) can have powers. ~Survivors fight to destroy this era ~half breeds fight for the fallen angels. Fallen Angels: They are the species with the darkest wings, dark powers, and fighting skills. ~F.A.: They fight for their race. Divisions: FALLEN ANGEL DIVISION BASES: Facility of the Fallen: The complete FA HQ. Everybody will get their transmissions from there. Captains: The three. Seargeant 1: Leon Seargeant 2: Kurai Fallen Snow: The FA HQ of russia. Everybody in russia will get their minor missions there. I will pick the captain of this base when i see a good canidate (the captain will also be admined for rp purposes) Fallen Aisa: The FA HQ of aisa. will get minor missions from here. I will pick the captain of this base when i see a good canidate (the captain will also be admined for rp purposes) Fallen Anartica: FA HQ of the anartica. will get minor missions from here. I will pick the captain of this base when i see a good canidate (the captain will also be admined for rp purposes) SURVIVOR BASES Northern hemisphere survivors: This is where everybody in the northern hemisphere will get their missions. It is split up into 5 hidden bases in the Northern hemisphere. Summer Southern hemisphere survivors: This is where everybody is the southern hemisphere will get their missions. it is split up into five hidden bases in the southern hemisphere. I will pick the captain of this base when i see a good canidate (the captain will also be admined for rp purposes) ~Rules~ Limited romance/cursing Roleplay in story mode ex. a NO! *walks to bob* hey bobbyyyy! *shoots bob* By bobbyyyyy! A YES! I walked to bob. "hey bobbyyyyyy!" I shot him. "Bye bobbyyyyyyy!" Don't talk like this: teh citty wuz vury rood 2 u. Put "Yaya" in other. ~Character Sheets~ Survivors: N@me: @ge: Gender: Appearance: Personality: Weapons: Bio (optional): Other: Fallen Angels/Half breeds (half breeds are admin only.) N@me: @ge: Gender: Appearance: Personality: Powers: Wings: Bio: (optional.) Other: The search is on.
Seblene
#76008196Sunday, August 19, 2012 4:23 AM GMT

Survivors: N@me: Laura Moore @ge: 13 Gender: F Appearance: She has curly brown waist-length hair that she usually keeps in braided pigtails. She has a slightly pointed face, hazel eyes, and very tanned skin. She's about 5' 4" and weighs 95lbs. She wears a black tank top, jean shorts, a black belt, and black boots with silver buckles that go up halfway to her knees. The boots have pockets on the inside and the outside. She also wears black fingerless gloves. Personality: She acts tough and insensitive most of the time, but she's actually just about the exact opposite. To the people that know her well, she's a very sweet, caring, helpful person. She's smart and a quick thinker in stressful situations. Weapons: She keeps various knives in the pockets of her boots. And she keeps a .22 caliber pistol in a holster on her belt. Bio: Laura's dad left her mother when Laura was four. Since then, Laura's mother has become an alcoholic. She's very abusive, physically and mentally, and Laura absolutely hates her. Other: Yaya Fallen Angel N@me: Misty Hill @ge: 13 Gender: F Appearance: Short black hair with bangs that sweep across her face. She has very dark eyes and has lots of black eyeliner on. Her skin is deathly pale. She's about 5'7" and weighs 98lbs. She wears a black long-sleeved, v-neck dress that goes a little bit above her knees, and black combat boots. Personality: She's a very mean person. She doesn't care about what others think, and she'll only help you if there's something in it for her. She's also very depressed most of the time. Powers: The power to manipulate shadows and darkness. Wings: Large, black and feathery with little streaks of silver here and there. Bio: Misty doesn't have any parents. They abandoned her right after she was born, and nobody seems to know who they were. She doesn't have any friends, either. She thinks it's useless to have them. Other: Yaya
EpicChic
#76008790Sunday, August 19, 2012 4:30 AM GMT

Survivors: N@me: Devyn Moto @ge: 19 Gender: F Appearance: Fair skin, dark blue eyes, three freckles under each eye, long black hair in a style similar to marceline in memory of a memory (search marceline memory of a memory on google images the first one is her hairstyle sometimes she'll put her hair in ponytails and it'll be the second image.), A purple over the shoulder top, black distressed skinny jeans, red ankle boots, skater gloves with spikes, and a leather studded bracelet. Personality: curioius, ambitious, fiesty yet nice Weapons: her skater gloves can make the target bleed and the spikes can shoot and deattach from the gloves and more spikes can form. Bio (optional): She sorta started the war mentioned in the backstory. . . however, she is considered a major trouble to the three. Other: Fallen Angels/Half breeds (half breeds are admin only.) N@me: Leon @ge: 19 Gender: M Appearance: Black shaggy hair, black leather jacket, blood red shirt, pale-ish skin, dark red eyes, black distressed jeans, worn out black sneakers, tatoo of a black rose on his right arm, a scar on his leg, and a tatoo of a skull on his back. Personality: flirty, quirky, good at manipulating. Powers: Mind control, telekenisis, dakness blasts, and is able to shoot his aura as a blast Wings: dark black wings with a dark red streak on each wing. Bio: (optional.) Other:
EpicChic
#76009385Sunday, August 19, 2012 4:38 AM GMT

Survivors: N@me: Summer Flynn @ge: 27 Gender: F Appearance: lilac hair in two ponytails, a purple tube top gothic lolita dress, black yeti boots with black and white socks that go to the middle of the thighs, and a leather studded bracelet on her right hand. Personality: quiet, when she gets mad, just stay out of her way because she can and just MAY kill you. Weapons: a sharp katana she always keeps with her and two daggers in her sock. Bio (optional): Other:
EpicChic
#76033312Sunday, August 19, 2012 2:20 PM GMT

(accepted)
Seblene
#76043276Sunday, August 19, 2012 4:39 PM GMT

(Yay, ty!)
EpicChic
#76043345Sunday, August 19, 2012 4:40 PM GMT

(no prob. just spread the word so we can start!)
Seblene
#76043413Sunday, August 19, 2012 4:40 PM GMT

(Trying to give it little boosts to the top of the RPs xD)
EpicChic
#76043572Sunday, August 19, 2012 4:42 PM GMT

BBUUUUUUUUUMP! ~I WANNA PUT HER IN A HEADLOCK AND MAKE HE FEEL PAIN!!!!!!~
Seblene
#76045222Sunday, August 19, 2012 5:00 PM GMT

(Hmm...how many more people do we need?)
EpicChic
#76045394Sunday, August 19, 2012 5:02 PM GMT

(at least 2)
Joe941
#76054145Sunday, August 19, 2012 6:44 PM GMT

(Is this during/after an apocalypse? I'm just asking.)
EpicChic
#76055932Sunday, August 19, 2012 7:05 PM GMT

(I don't like to say "Apocalypse" But I would call it a near apocalyptic era.)
hollyflower93
#76058147Sunday, August 19, 2012 7:29 PM GMT

((give me a few mintutes...))
Joe941
#76063450Sunday, August 19, 2012 8:25 PM GMT

Survivors: N@me:Joseph Emmerson (goes by Joe) @ge:13 Gender:Male Appearance:He's about 5'4 and has a few muscles.He has brown hair and brown eyes. Joe wears a grey Companion Cube t-shirt, jeans, and Vans. Over his shirt is a white hoodie. Personality:He's very solitary and doesn't put trust in others. Except, well, a few people. (I won't say.) Weapons:A dark blue Swiss Army knife. Bio (optional): He's been alone for most of his life. To pass the time, he learned Free Running, which helps him in dangerous situations. Other:Yaya!!!!!!
ninjatakes321
#76072806Sunday, August 19, 2012 10:05 PM GMT

Fallen Angels/Half breeds (half breeds are admin only.) N@me:Yoshi @ge: 12 Gender: Mail Appearance: wears a black sweater, brown pants, had oddly white hair Personality: Never talks, he's a mute child but can hear, it's something..odd to explain. He's quite nice though. Powers: Bursts of strength but it hasn't been revealed so far. Wings:No wings yet. Bio: (optional.) Herp he really doesn't need much explaining. Katsuko and yuji's son. Other: YANO. Fallen Angels/Half breeds (half breeds are admin only.) N@me: katsuko @ge: 25 Gender: femail (I mean to use mail, I know the spelling XD) Appearance:A dark green dress, about 6'5" Personality:Dark dark humor. all I can say, but she's sweet to Yoshi Powers: Wings can grow, they're made out of metal Wings: pure steel Bio: (optional.) Married to yuji Other: Fallen Angels/Half breeds (half breeds are admin only.) N@me:Yuji @ge: 24 Gender: Mail Appearance: Wears dark green samurai armor, holds a light green katana on his belt. Personality: Serious, jokes with Katsuko though Powers: Sets metal on fire Wings: Pure black like a normal angel. Bio: (optional.)eh..na... Other:Yaya
Seblene
#76073030Sunday, August 19, 2012 10:07 PM GMT

(I'm not an admin or anything, but I do know you need to be more descriptive with the appearance, and possibly the personality. Add what color of hair and what hairstyle your character has, put in the eye color, put in skin color, and try adding more to the clothing description.)
link200284
#76073309Sunday, August 19, 2012 10:11 PM GMT

(Joining.)
link200284
#76073950Sunday, August 19, 2012 10:17 PM GMT

N@me:James @ge:18 Ge.nder:Male Appearance:He has jet black hair, is tall for eighteen. 6'0" Drake is pale. And he has dark blue eyes. He wears a red t-shirt, black jeans, blue and black shoes. Personality:Nice, quiet, doesn't like to talk to people, is smart. And he doesn't like to kill. But he is a person who likes to know secrets. We.apons:A k.nife and a silenced p.istol. Bio (optional):N/A Other:Yaya?
ninjatakes321
#76077962Sunday, August 19, 2012 11:04 PM GMT

(Oh, I didn't do much because I already joined. I'm an admin from the last one, didn't feel like doing much
EpicChic
#76082338Sunday, August 19, 2012 11:52 PM GMT

(all are accepted and I forgot what they looked like so can you be more descriptive ninja?)
ninjatakes321
#76082828Sunday, August 19, 2012 11:56 PM GMT

(FFF...... okay, in a bit...)
Joe941
#76134465Monday, August 20, 2012 4:53 PM GMT

(Yay!)
EpicChic
#76511422Saturday, August 25, 2012 12:37 AM GMT

(we will start tomorrow)
Joe941
#76534991Saturday, August 25, 2012 5:03 AM GMT

Alright.