of     1   

SnapeDumbledore
#76246409Tuesday, August 21, 2012 10:20 PM GMT

Urgh - this will be soooo long and boring. "tl;dr" - Thanks for the support. "Get out noob nobody likes your retarded idea" - Thanks for the support. "You suck" - Thanks, for, thee, sup, port. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ So. How about a ROBLOXian market. BC only - what would ROBLOX care? >:| So the hats and gear would be sellable - and split into 2 categories based upon original price. Cheap gear/hats and expensive gear/hats. A cheap gear/hat would be around 0 money - 1000 money. An expensive gear/hat would be around 1001 money - infinity money. No, that's not the sell price, it's original price. So then they could access the ROBLOX market, and sell it for a price. If it was a cheap item you could sell it for 1000 - 5000 money. If it was expensive you could sell it for 5001 - 100,000 money. You could only sell that item once - cause really - in real life you wouldn't buy 16 domini. You'd get the money from the buying - but since I'm a useless NBC'er, I know nothing about the 30% fee AT ALL so I assume that might affect the money to the marketer somehow. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ "No ROBLOX won't implement it" - I doubt they will anyway, it's just an idea I liked myself though. "GET OUT U NUB I BET UR MOM LIKES PEI AND UR MADE OF PIE LOL" - :| "No support" - Ok, please state a reason so that I can improve it! :) "No support, get out and bring this retarded idea with you into banland and stay out S&I cause your a useless piece of crap" - Lol ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Anyway dats le idea. Post.
SnapeDumbledore
#76246782Tuesday, August 21, 2012 10:24 PM GMT

Bump
Jtmt88
#76247046Tuesday, August 21, 2012 10:26 PM GMT

We already have something like that - the catalog. Try again.
SnapeDumbledore
#76247112Tuesday, August 21, 2012 10:27 PM GMT

Nuh uh. Read before you post.

of     1