of     1   

rhinguin
#77128075Saturday, September 01, 2012 12:34 AM GMT

8/31/2012 TRA Official Newsletter Issue 32 Reform Creator’s Note: Remember to follow us on twitter at @TRANewsletter. This newsletter is possibly a little on the short side. Hello ad welcome back. We’ve had a busy week with us getting two new MP Lead Officers, the Captain’s reform finally happening, WIJ finally becoming our official ally, a note from a BoT developer, and much more! First off, we’ll skip write to our main story, the Captain’s reform. Warninja102 will tell us more. The dreaded Captain Reform has happened and left over 200 Captains as SSGT. Many are very disappointed, and have explained their sadness over the wall. Others were quite angry and left TRA. Understandably, they worked hard for the rank of Captain, and now, they will have to work for it again, but in the end, they will have earned Captain twice! Once more than the others! Many ex-Captains were wondering why they were demoted. They were at the base everyday (more than many HRs), and they held trainings, and served in other official divisions. SSGT Robalox1 says, “I shouldn't have been demoted. I worked hard every day at Fort Elite and always wanted to be a Major and what I get is a demotion.” Many are also wondering what they need to do to be promoted. The best course of action right now for recently demoted Captains, is to not quit, and earn your rank back! It will help you build character, and it will show the HRs that you care about TRA, and that you want to try and become a Captain again. I was in your position as a LR. I earned the rank of Major three times, after getting cut in two reforms. It builds a lot of wisdom, and it can help you relate a lot more to the LR when you see it happening to them in the future. Hang in there ex-Captains! Stay with TRA, and keep working hard! Now our friend Thorhayes will tell us about WIJ becoming our official ally. As, some TRA have noticed on the ally list, we've gained a powerful ally known as WIJ. WIJ is led by SilentSwords with its second in command owen0202 who is a friend of Tonitoni. WIJ is the 9th largest group in roblox with 38,200 members. In the past we've been at war with WIJ, and unfortunately lost the final battle. WIJ is an ongoing group with outstanding tech, based in the future. On the other hand, if some people have noticed; there is an ongoing war between WIJ and RSF (Our other ally). Make sure not to help either clan unless you are in one of them, because it is their war, not ours and they are both our allies. This week, we got two more Lead Officers in the Military Police. We got interviews with both of them, one being kingcon12. When I asked him a few questions, he easily answered them in a paragraph. “It feels great being a LO I have been trying to get it since Darox in January. As a LO i plan on making TRA run smoother and being able to ban flamers, which before wouldn't stop them with punish/. I will keep doing more for TRA, but at the moment, there is not a lot to do that defend and train. Keep on defending and training, TRA!” We also have a note from Project Back on Track developer Nick3112, that he kindly asked me to put in. So BoT consists of the smartest, and most talented builders, scripters, and artists. We are aiming to finish in 2 months, with a beta out shortly before that. The BoT team is working hard on building a fort and a training place alongside a rally and some other things once all Devs come in agreement. We will be giving some forum updates, screenshots, and maybe some videos. We also got an interview with our other new LO, igoing2win. One of our newest LOs, kingcon12, interviewed him for me. This week military police igoing2win got lead officer in the MP's. This means he has full admin at TRA forts and can command majors. Igoing2win had this to say "I feel no different than when I was when I was PO, just that I feel more dislike around me more than ever. But I plan on staying LO, and I plan on being nicer and more mature, and when I get full admin I plan on using it for the correct purposes." And finally, as I said last week, our TRA member of the week, recommended by warninja102, is Highbaseballmaster. War saw him at the base a lot this week. Great job, high! So another week has gone by. 32 weeks in, and we’re still going. Thanks for reading, TRA! Creator/Police Officer Ryjohn and the rest of the TRA newsletter team. Fan of this newsletter? Join the fan group: http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=562444 All information is, to the best of my knowledge, correct at the time of creation. Edited by: Stupid3700 () TRA Major/MP - Elite Squad Leader ()
rat57
#77151642Saturday, September 01, 2012 5:34 AM GMT

This is neither the time nor the place. Noob.
rhinguin
#77173451Saturday, September 01, 2012 3:46 PM GMT

Obviously it's not the place. I meant for that. () TRA Major/MP - Elite Squad Leader ()
Supremmacy
#77174946Saturday, September 01, 2012 4:06 PM GMT

Please lock your posts next time, and do not post here. C&G is better for discussing clans. Thank you!

of     1