of     1   

Alexluk
#77210883Saturday, September 01, 2012 11:25 PM GMT

My Ideas are just some things that should be composed on the ROBLOX website. These ideas are just basic ideas that shouldn't be much of a hassle, None are advanced in any way. 1] We need a better and faster way to get rid of T-shirts, Shirts, Pants. This is need because I have realized throughout the years my items get cluttered and I cannot find anything anymore. ROBLOX needs a better taxonomy page for the overall "My character" page. 2] An Achievement system. ROBLOX doesn't really have a current "goal". Achievements would be perfect for the game. ROBLOX has badges and user - made games that have badges but that really isn't enough. An example would be you have to make 10,000$R to get an achievement called "Going into the double digits". This would make the users on ROBLOX feel like they had accomplished a goal. 3] Another idea is a leader board. This is an idea that might not be the best but it is a suggestion. This will show who has the most place visits, money and friends. This will show the most popular users out of all. The risks of this idea is that this will make users who have not made much success in ROBLOX a bit upset. They will feel left out. Not much on this topic. More ideas will be coming, I just cant put them down here. I have serious wordy topics that I have written already. Please take your time and comment on the ones you do not like and the ones you do like. Thank you for reading! -Do "NOT" take credit for these-
Alexluk
#77210997Saturday, September 01, 2012 11:26 PM GMT

Of course all of this writing gets two views.
Alexluk
#77211157Saturday, September 01, 2012 11:28 PM GMT

Bump!
Merely
#77211271Saturday, September 01, 2012 11:29 PM GMT

2) I remember an admin posting somewhere that they weren't planning on adding any more badges/achievements. The game isn't one of those games where you win by place visits or achievements, it's a platform for building your own games and playing with friends. There are really no objectives.
Alexluk
#77211402Saturday, September 01, 2012 11:31 PM GMT

Merely I agree BUT! We need some more things for users too do. It could be winners of contest achievements viewed on there personal page. This would make them feel proud.
Fakebunz
#77212000Saturday, September 01, 2012 11:38 PM GMT

I like all of these idea, but I'd like to add my own suggestoin to a new idea ROBLOX could work with. Updated Forums. Seriously, when you think about it, the Forums have been the only thing that hasn't been updated with all these new changes. New gameplay, new site format. All that's cool and all, but you can't focus on one or two things and let one thing sit in the dust. The updates to the forum could include a faster flood check, the ability to change fonts and the color of your font, the ability to add emoticons (I hope I spelled that right...) and the ability to have the option of having your siggy automatically put in. So, you know, you never have to worry about forgetting it again.
Alexluk
#77212092Saturday, September 01, 2012 11:40 PM GMT

Spine, that is totally true! The flood check would be a big plus to the site. Not sure why we haven't even updated yet!
Fakebunz
#77212356Saturday, September 01, 2012 11:43 PM GMT

In all honesty, I remember the forums being the way that they currently are back in 2008. It's been four years. I'm not saying ROBLOX has been slacking or anything. They've definetly been busy with a lot of cool things so you can toy around with your games and make them a lot better than before and stuff, but like I said, you really can't update one thing and leave another to rot. I'm glad someone has agreed with me. I've made a couple of threads suggesting updates to the forums, but none of them have ever been seriously noticed. It'd get a max of five replies and it'd shift to something else.
Alexluk
#77212554Saturday, September 01, 2012 11:45 PM GMT

Though, The forums don't have anything wrong with them. It seems they do not get any attention, make a thread about this and see if it gets attention.
Fakebunz
#77212784Saturday, September 01, 2012 11:48 PM GMT

I'm not saying the forums have anything wrong with them. I'm just saying that they could be a lot better. The laptop I'm on is a fairly new model and I have five bars of WiFi, yet it takes atleast 15-20 seconds at least for flood check. I'll keep that in mind for later.
MikkelDude
#77213183Saturday, September 01, 2012 11:52 PM GMT

1) Some easier navigation for the character page would be great. 2) Achievements are basically like badges, yet the user-made badges are supposed to take place of badges we would hope to have, which is why ROBLOX hasn't had any more ROBLOX badges since their badge-maker quit. 3) A leaderboard would be cool, but a leaderboard pertaining to your money, friends, and place visits is based upon popularity, unlike the referral leaderboard we have.
dxhardys12
Top 50 Poster
#77213266Saturday, September 01, 2012 11:53 PM GMT

1 and 3 support on number 2 "double digits" should be "quintuple digits" because 10,000
dxhardys12
Top 50 Poster
#77213364Saturday, September 01, 2012 11:55 PM GMT

although Improvement on number three it should be for the following Posts, profile views, referrals(we have this), and MAYBE friends
Fuzion217
#77213639Saturday, September 01, 2012 11:58 PM GMT

I am not fond of all of the new updates. The website layout (in my opinion) has gotten worse. User badges were a huge mistake. Not worth adding to Roblox. What they should of done is add more badges. If they won't, that's fine though. Nobody's perfect, but, I come pretty darn close. ★ ₣Ⓤz¡⊙ℕ➋∫ϟ ★

of     1