of     1   

Romunulus
#77241697Sunday, September 02, 2012 5:21 AM GMT

I am imposing this new idea of roblox levels. Below will show everything you need to know about my new imposed system, I hope you like it! Feedback, ideas, and criticism recommended! Also give a reason behind your support or non-support so I know what to improve on this! -- I. Leveling System II. Benefits -- I. The leveling system. How the leveling system will work is quite simply, although the imposed way is unfair to some users, I like it alot. Experience points is what is used to level up (RoPoints?) you obtain Exp. everyday. Getting tix adds experience, getting place views, visit places, posting on the forums, etc... etc.. But everytime you level up the amount of exp. needed heavily increases, this is just a fun yet unique idea which will attract more people, and possibly more revenue. The levels will be under your roblox player in the forums EX. Romunulus [Level: ##] However this is just an idea, if this is approved through the moderators they will decide how the layout and such of the leveling system works. There is no set level, so you can be level 100, or level 1,000,00! Amazing right, I agree with you. When you visits someones profile, there will be a bar and the user can see it to, it shows an 'experience bar' and your level, and how much exp is needed to get to the next level. II. Benefits. I haven't really got such ideas for benefits. There can be a 'Top levels' list of the top 10 highest level players. Also, all plays start from level one no matter what the current place views and forum posts are, they start from level one and work their way up, makes it fairer. Benefits could be for scripted games, in the games the level depends on what class or weapons you have and you fight, or something like that.
IostWolf
#77245981Sunday, September 02, 2012 6:17 AM GMT

I like this idea, it could actually work with a lot of games if the scripting were to be implemented. Support.
dragon172
#77246107Sunday, September 02, 2012 6:19 AM GMT

They already have a level system. The level system is called Clockworks. Google clockworks calculator to find your level.
slmnemo
#77246364Sunday, September 02, 2012 6:23 AM GMT

^ I think it is capped.
Celledox
#77273798Sunday, September 02, 2012 4:05 PM GMT

Support!
luigi010
#77274246Sunday, September 02, 2012 4:11 PM GMT

Clockwork's calculator, nuff said
Celledox
#77274364Sunday, September 02, 2012 4:12 PM GMT

@luigi Doesn't benefit in game you tard.

of     1