of     1   

Blazick
#77274453Sunday, September 02, 2012 4:13 PM GMT

=> Roblox is great and all, but they are lacking greatly when it comes to hair styles. There needs to be more styles of hair that are more up to date in fashion. They did a good job making the auburn scene hair, but there needs to be more. --Why Roblox should add more hair styles: When it comes to editing your avatar, there is one crucial hat that nearly everyone uses... Hair. Everyone loves expressing themselves, and the way to do that on Roblox is by editing your avatar. By adding more hair styles players will be happier and there will be a greater variety of hat combinations. Lastly, the increase in player happiness will probably lead to an increased amount of players recommending and/or joining the Roblox community. --Types of styles that I feel should be included: Personally, I am a fan of anime hair styles, and when I say that I don't mean Roblox's Shimmering Ultra Flash Anime. I mean the stuff from Na*uto and One P*ece. (The reason I put the "*"s there is just a precaution^^." If the reason Roblox doesn't add those hair styles is because they don't want to be sued then don't make it exact! (I mean they've done it before.) --In Conclusion, Roblox should have more hair styles that appeal to the common youth. If you approve or have more ideas for hair please post below. I hope that Roblox will take this into account when making hats in the future. <= Yours Truly, Blazick
XSpwX
#77275449Sunday, September 02, 2012 4:24 PM GMT

pls include a name, description, price, bc, limited, limited u, rexture, ect, ect, cuz u dint
Blazick
#77277353Sunday, September 02, 2012 4:46 PM GMT

I'm not naming specific hairs i'm giving an overall look at what they should do.
pink_weirdo
#77279817Sunday, September 02, 2012 5:14 PM GMT

Support. But they have animes hair. Like the beautiful hair for beautiful person is Kakashi's hair in Naruto.

of     1