of     1   

acepilot2
#77326824Monday, September 03, 2012 2:32 AM GMT

Any one Russian or speak Russian?
sinii
#77383029Monday, September 03, 2012 6:54 PM GMT

I can speak Russian. I lived in Russia for four years, but I wasn't born there. However, when I was in Russia, I lived with my mom's side of the family which is all Tatar. They spoke Russian just fine, but sometimes it would be funny to them to talk about me in Tatar. I didn't understand. You know, they would be like, "let's talk about (name)! (Tatar language)" I wonder what they were saying about me, all the times they would do that. I am not quite sure, I don't understand that language. Oh, and that language is not related to Russian, besides it uses the same alphabet. But it sometimes uses the Latin alphabet, with extra accent letters. But anyway, I was born in a bilingual country, that speaks both Ukrainian and Russian. Can you guess what country? Two years ago, I moved back to Ukraine from Russia. I live in Crimea now, which mostly speaks Russian. There is a minority of Ukrainian speakers, but that is my native language. I was born in Crimea but, my parents decided to teach me Ukrainian first. Ukrainian and Russian are very similar languages, so I picked up on Russian very fast. It was everywhere. Still, I have more faith in my ability to speak my native language than Russian. I study both languages at school. ^unnecessary information.
Supremmacy
#77386345Monday, September 03, 2012 7:28 PM GMT

russkies we won world war 2, world war 1, cold war, and call of duty world at war last one was a joke, trololol. We won space race, and every Call of Duty battle

of     1