of     1   

Intile
#777523Thursday, April 17, 2008 1:49 PM GMT

[[ Put This in the Wrong Forum Before. Sorry ]] Many people today wonder, "liek i want meh plase 2 b kool LoL!" Well, I have an answer. Just follow this step-by-step guide on how to make a Great and Succesful Place!!! 1) Title is very important. Make sure it is in all capitals, and has some sort of goal. For example: "CNA U JUMP OVR TEH HOLE AND SURVIEV ADMIN IF U WIN!" 2) Make sure you have an extremely cheap admin shirt. This will get you ALOT of money from people buying it. M ake sure they have destructive powers that ruin everyones fun, like a TransUniversal Wormhole Generator!!!! This will insure the important people, the ones that can afford the shirt, have more fun. Remember, important people have friends, and will invite them to your place. 3) Make sure it includes something you didn't make, like planes and morphs! This way, people won't be really confused and will know how to use these mechanisms. 4) Make sure it's original. You on't want all those complaints saying "Dude, you completely copied my place.", or maybe "Dude, your place stinks", or EVEN "Dude, where's my car?" So remember, for a great place, you need to have all of the things listed above! This will call for maximum satisfaction of your peers!!! Now go out there and make me somewhat satisfied! :D >Int<
nobaddy
#777706Thursday, April 17, 2008 3:23 PM GMT

This is noobish. Only noobs would make somthing like that
Intile
#777732Thursday, April 17, 2008 3:36 PM GMT

.....Do you understand any of the sarcasm in this? >Int<
BrianReddus
#777769Thursday, April 17, 2008 3:54 PM GMT

:D Yay for sarcasm!
theBloxerman64
Top 100 Poster
#778828Thursday, April 17, 2008 8:28 PM GMT

Heh,Read the new title(Funny guide Intile) Respect The Pudding-BLOXERman AKA-The Lord Of Pudding
Intile
#779296Thursday, April 17, 2008 9:50 PM GMT

Unfortunatley, with the basic internet interactions throught the young growing minds of cihldren, they might follow this. :( [[Sad face]] >Int<
greendaytimo2910
#60707829Sunday, January 01, 2012 8:31 AM GMT

yeh! .yey

of     1