of     1   

DatLionMan
#77849512Monday, September 10, 2012 1:34 AM GMT

When you click the little link to go see your friends on the top, sometimes you have to jump page to page, or scroll through pages to find someone (I used to have this problem but I removed severl friends so not anymore, but for those of you who do have this problem). I think ROBLOX should add a place to search friends on your friend list. Yes there is a "People" page to search people with, but having one in the friends list page would be convenient. Thats all. Please comment pro's and con's about this and why it may not work because this idea just popped in my head, so It's kind of a beta of sort.
MuresMalum
#77849749Monday, September 10, 2012 1:37 AM GMT

Support. ~Life is like a box of chocolates. It will melt in direct sunlight.~
DatLionMan
#77854367Monday, September 10, 2012 2:32 AM GMT

bump
supperpieman
#77854761Monday, September 10, 2012 2:38 AM GMT

or you could just search them in your friends and make them your best friend, if there so special. YOU COULD ALSO STOP ADDING EVERYONE YOU SEE! *facespike*
tahu157
#77860492Monday, September 10, 2012 4:18 AM GMT

Sounds like a good idea, but if it were to happen, I would like to see a different search engine than the one currently in use for the people search. At the moment, if you search some one famous like say Telamon (R.I.P) you get a million and one other users who have the name telamon in their blurb, but not Telamon. I would like to see the removal of the "keyword blurb search" both in the people search, and also in a possible freind search if it ever happens. -- これは私の署名である、それは日本語である
DatLionMan
#77972833Wednesday, September 12, 2012 3:18 AM GMT

@kay. @super, I have 25 friends -.-, I have 16k profile views, assuming that only an EIGHT of those profile views came from different people (that is 2000 views) which is obviously an inaccurate assumption, it would mean, if I added every person I see, than 2000 friends. Thus, I obviously do not add everyone I see. That is backup to the general proof of me only having 26 friends 0_e.

of     1