of     1   

vamking12
#78564163Friday, September 21, 2012 10:05 PM GMT

today you will write a song on this forum it can be funny be danceable it does not matter to me winner will have a one free troll pass to troll anyone and get off scott free so start writing deadline is sunday and please join i call off my first real party by accident for this please join and yes i have a song holy crap holy crap you know what is when i troll bad roleplay i will save us from the crap i will get rid of you cause this gave me cancer holy crap holy crap we all hate this crap this is what make are forums suck i will destroy this crap HHHOOOOOLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYY CRAP AM I ALLOW TO TROLL THIS the song holy crap by vamking12
vamking12
#78565088Friday, September 21, 2012 10:15 PM GMT

holy crap holy crap you know what is when i troll bad roleplay i will save us from the crap i will get rid of you cause this gave me cancer holy crap holy crap we all hate this crap this is what make are forums suck i will destroy this crap HHHOOOOOLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYY CRAP AM I ALLOW TO TROLL THIS the song holy crap by vamking12
faultydex
#78565281Friday, September 21, 2012 10:18 PM GMT

gottam by dex GOTTAM-M-M-M GOTTAM MOVE THAT GEAR UP THAT SCOUT'S A SPY THAT SOLDIER'S A SPY THAT PYRO'S A SPY SENTRY SENTRY SENTRY DOWN ER EC TIN ER EC TIN GOTA MOVE GOTTA MOVE THAT GEAR UP ER EC TIN ER EC TIN GOTTA MOVE GOTTA MOVE THAT GEAR UP ER ER EC EC TIN TIN GOTTA GOTTA MOVE GOTTA MOVE THAT GEAR UP GOT TA MOVE THAT GEAR GOTTAM GOTTAM GOTTAM WOOOO GUESS I GOT THE MI DAS TOUCH ER EC TIN ER EC TIN GEAR WE NE D A DISPENSER HERE ER EC TIN ER EC TIN GEAR DOM IN ATED STRING BEAN ERECTIN ERECTIN GOTTA MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THAT GEAR UP YA OUGHTA STAND BACK A LITTLE MORE,LIKE FROM ME AND MY MACHINES SOMEBODY WANNA WRASSLE UP A TELEPORTER RIGHT HERE NOPE THAT ENGINEER'S A SPY AAH GOTTAM GOTTAM GOTTAM GOTTAM GOTTAM GOTTAM GOTTAM GOTTAM GOTTAM GOTTAM GOTTAM GOTTAM GOTTAM GOTTAM GOTTAM GOTTAM GOTTAM GOTTAM GOTTAM GOTTAM *music* THE END ~3..2..1..Blast..OFF!~
vamking12
#78575894Saturday, September 22, 2012 12:28 AM GMT

good good anyone esle
ChinchiilaMaster
#78576050Saturday, September 22, 2012 12:30 AM GMT

I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves! I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, and here is how it goes... I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves! I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, and here is how it goes... I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves! I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, and here is how it goes... I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves! I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, and here is how it goes... I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves! I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, and here is how it goes... I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves! I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, and here is how it goes... I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves! I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, and here is how it goes... I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves! I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, and here is how it goes... THE END
Recesity
#78576254Saturday, September 22, 2012 12:32 AM GMT

"you know what is when i troll bad roleplay" PHYSICAL PAIN
ChinchiilaMaster
#78576726Saturday, September 22, 2012 12:39 AM GMT

I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves! I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, and here is how it goes... I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves! I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, and here is how it goes... I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves! I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, and here is how it goes... I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves! I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, and here is how it goes... I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves! I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, and here is how it goes... I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves! I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, and here is how it goes... I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves! I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, and here is how it goes... I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves! I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, and here is how it goes... I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves! I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, and here is how it goes... I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves! I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, and here is how it goes... I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves! I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, and here is how it goes... I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves! I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, and here is how it goes... I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves! I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, and here is how it goes... I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves! I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, and here is how it goes... I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybodI know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves! I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, and here is how it goes... I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves! I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, and here is how it goes... I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves! I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, and here is how it goes... I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves! I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, and here is how it goes... I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves! I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, and here is how it goes... I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves! I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, and here is how it goes... I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves! I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, and here is how it goes... I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves! I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, and here is how it goes... y's nerves, everybody's nerves! I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, and here is how it goes... I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves! I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, and here is how it goes...
vamking12
#78577072Saturday, September 22, 2012 12:43 AM GMT

good anyone else
link200284
#78577918Saturday, September 22, 2012 12:52 AM GMT

I like, trains, and pie. And many other things! But, I won't tell you in song because I hate singing and dancing. But why am I singing right now? I don't know why. The "Get's on Everyone's nerves" Song is dumb, it doesn't get on anyones nerves. It's just too stupid to be a song.
vamking12
#78578766Saturday, September 22, 2012 1:01 AM GMT

cool cool
foxesrcool554
#78581370Saturday, September 22, 2012 1:28 AM GMT

I threw a wish in the well. Don't ask me I'll never tell. I glared at you as it fell. And now you're in my knife. Your stare was holdin' Ripped flesh; bones were showin' Blood filled wind was blowin' Where you think you're going, Beiber? Hey, I just met you! And this is crazy! But I just stabbed you! And you're a lady!
nolanbeast2256
#78581593Saturday, September 22, 2012 1:31 AM GMT

Dance, dance, dance with me, HEY! Dance, dance, dance with me sing the groovy song! I sing, You sing, Everybody sing! I want to dance, you want to dance but you cant because you dont have groove! I dance everyday, You dance never, OK? It is OK that yu dont have groove but dont sing along if you cant move! d-Nolan-b
nolanbeast2256
#78581731Saturday, September 22, 2012 1:33 AM GMT

Foxe that was hilarious! XD d-Nolan-b
foxesrcool554
#78583367Saturday, September 22, 2012 1:50 AM GMT

Thanks. ~Yes. I am mental~
Recesity
#78585409Saturday, September 22, 2012 2:12 AM GMT

BOM BEEEEEEOOUURRRR WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB
MrGiraffe1
#78588809Saturday, September 22, 2012 2:52 AM GMT

When the sky is grey and the lights are not bright. When I feel the world is without its delights. I simply run free away from tonight. Because knowing this I have no fright. Oh. I feel better when people are sad. Hey! It makes me feel all glad. When I see a girl cry or a boy heavy sighs It just makes my day! Oh! I feel better when people die. Yeah! The weeps when I lie. Tell em' I'll take them home. Then they're all alone. And life leaves their eyes! Oh! I feel better when I change my mind. And then I feel all fine! Do you love me? You know that I do! I'll be thinking bout that When I leave you! Oh I feel better when you cry! I feel better when you die! I feel better when I change my mind!
vamking12
#78647796Saturday, September 22, 2012 8:03 PM GMT

MrGiraffe1 is in the lead
faultydex
#78648127Saturday, September 22, 2012 8:07 PM GMT

Oh my word this song is annoying Yes i know this song is annoying And i cant get it out of my he-adddddd Oh my word this song is annoying Yes i know this song is annoying And i cant get it out of my he-adddddd Oh my word this song is annoying Yes i know this song is annoying And i cant get it out of my he-adddddd Oh my word this song is annoying Yes i know this song is annoying And i cant get it out of my he-adddddd Oh my word this song is annoying Yes i know this song is annoying And i cant get it out of my he-adddddd Oh my word this song is annoying Yes i know this song is annoying And i cant get it out of my he-adddddd Oh my word this song is annoying Yes i know this song is annoying And i cant get it out of my he-adddddd Oh my word this song is annoying Yes i know this song is annoying And i cant get it out of my he-adddddd Oh my word this song is annoying Yes i know this song is annoying And i cant get it out of my he-adddddd Oh my word this song is annoying Yes i know this song is annoying And i cant get it out of my he-adddddd Oh my word this song is annoying Yes i know this song is annoying And i cant get it out of my he-adddddd Oh my word this song is annoying Yes i know this song is annoying And i cant get it out of my he-adddddd Oh my word this song is annoying Yes i know this song is annoying And i cant get it out of my he-adddddd Oh my word this song is annoying Yes i know this song is annoying And i cant get it out of my he-adddddd Oh my word this song is annoying Yes i know this song is annoying And i cant get it out of my he-adddddd Oh my word this song is annoying Yes i know this song is annoying And i cant get it out of my he-adddddd Oh my word this song is annoying Yes i know this song is annoying And i cant get it out of my he-adddddd Oh my word this song is annoying Yes i know this song is annoying And i cant get it out of my he-adddddd Oh my word this song is annoying Yes i know this song is annoying And i cant get it out of my he-adddddd Oh my word this song is annoying Yes i know this song is annoying And i cant get it out of my he-adddddd Oh my word this song is annoying Yes i know this song is annoying And i cant get it out of my he-adddddd Oh my word this song is annoying Yes i know this song is annoying And i cant get it out of my he-adddddd Oh my word this song is annoying Yes i know this song is annoying And i cant get it out of my he-adddddd Oh my word this song is annoying Yes i know this song is annoying And i cant get it out of my he-adddddd Oh my word this song is annoying Yes i know this song is annoying And i cant get it out of my he-adddddd Oh my word this song is annoying Yes i know this song is annoying And i cant get it out of my he-adddddd Oh my word this song is annoying Yes i know this song is annoying And i cant get it out of my he-adddddd Oh my word this song is annoying Yes i know this song is annoying And i cant get it out of my he-adddddd Oh my word this song is annoying Yes i know this song is annoying And i cant get it out of my he-adddddd Oh my word this song is annoying Yes i know this song is annoying And i cant get it out of my he-adddddd Oh my word this song is annoying Yes i know this song is annoying And i cant get it out of my he-adddddd Oh my word this song is annoying Yes i know this song is annoying And i cant get it out of my he-adddddd Oh my word this song is annoying Yes i know this song is annoying And i cant get it out of my he-adddddd Oh my word this song is annoying Yes i know this song is annoying And i cant get it out of my he-adddddd Oh my word this song is annoying Yes i know this song is annoying And i cant get it out of my he-adddddd Oh my word this song is annoying Yes i know this song is annoying And i cant get it out of my he-adddddd Oh my word this song is annoying Yes i know this song is annoying And i cant get it out of my he-adddddd Oh my word this song is annoying Yes i know this song is annoying And i cant get it out of my he-adddddd Oh my word this song is annoying Yes i know this song is annoying And i cant get it out of my he-adddddd Oh my word this song is annoying Yes i know this song is annoying And i cant get it out of my he-adddddd Oh my word this song is annoying Yes i know this song is annoying And i cant get it out of my he-adddddd Oh my word this song is annoying Yes i know this song is annoying And i cant get it out of my he-adddddd Oh my word this song is annoying Yes i know this song is annoying And i cant get it out of my he-adddddd Oh my word this song is annoying Yes i know this song is annoying And i cant get it out of my he-adddddd Oh my word this song is annoying Yes i know this song is annoying And i cant get it out of my he-adddddd Oh my word this song is annoying Yes i know this song is annoying And i cant get it out of my he-adddddd Oh my word this song is annoying Yes i know this song is annoying And i cant get it out of my he-adddddd Oh my word this song is annoying Yes i know this song is annoying And i cant get it out of my he-adddddd Oh my word this song is annoying Yes i know this song is annoying And i cant get it out of my he-adddddd Oh my word this song is annoying Yes i know this song is annoying And i cant get it out of my he-adddddd Oh my word this song is annoying Yes i know this song is annoying And i cant get it out of my he-adddddd Oh my word this song is annoying Yes i know this song is annoying And i cant get it out of my he-adddddd Oh my word this song is annoying Yes i know this song is annoying And i cant get it out of my he-adddddd Oh my word this song is annoying Yes i know this song is annoying And i cant get it out of my he-adddddd Oh my word this song is annoying Yes i know this song is annoying And i cant get it out of my he-adddddd Oh my word this song is annoying Yes i know this song is annoying And i cant get it out of my he-adddddd Oh my word this song is annoying Yes i know this song is annoying And i cant get it out of my he-adddddd Oh my word this song is annoying Yes i know this song is annoying And i cant get it out of my he-adddddd Oh my word this song is annoying Yes i know this song is annoying And i cant get it out of my he-adddddd Oh my word this song is annoying Yes i know this song is annoying And i cant get it out of my he-adddddd ~3..2..1..Blast..OFF!~

of     1