of     1   

MarkJarkson
#78564788Friday, September 21, 2012 10:12 PM GMT

(Since I'm not very active any more, I'll be posting large sections of story far apart. Cliff hangers are a must, and I just love confusing. Of course however, zombies aren't everywhere, and there is a fair bit of psychology to this too.) One blink. Two blinks. Cough once. Cough twice. My mind is a clock. Always ticking the same notes, never changing its past. Move hand once. Move hand twice. Energy diminishing once. Twice even. My mind is a clock. One eye shut. Two eyes shut. A soft melodic sleep. Once, twice. My mind is a clock. Softly, softly. Never waking. Hand ripping the slicked rubber holster, smiling. One bullet. Two bullets. My mind is a clock. A soft upright position. Open eye one. Open eye two. Blink once. Blink twice. My mind is a clock. Blood on the wall, repeating its mellow tone once more. They Never Stop. One blink. Two blink. Sit up. Quiet footsteps upwards. Touch the blood. Feel its dryness. Look apon the room. One body. Swiss Cheese styl'd death. A face with insanity. Am I insane? Am I insane? My mind is a clock. Always repeating, day after day. My mind is a clock. Heavy footsteps to the man. Blood like ice. My mind is a clock. One step. Two step. One hand. Two hand. Softly pulling at the pockets. A metal object, blood soaked. Happiness. My mind is a clock. Am I really insane? Am I insane? My mind is a clock. Bandana, of blood. Rip it off. Rip it off. Put it on. Put it on. Eyes staring into soul. My mind is a clock. Am I insane? Am I insane? My mind is a clock. Boots click and clack. Odd moning sounds off in the distance. Kick kick kick. Small room, small hopes. Kick kick kick. Door opens. Hand glides around the holster. Am I insane? Am I insane? My mind is a clock. Never dormant, but always unknowing. Stepping out into a room with blood. Hand firing through the eye, and a collapse of the body. Sound stops. Silence fills. Am I insane? Am I insane? (I just wanted to start off, so its not really long.)
MarkJarkson
#78574614Saturday, September 22, 2012 12:13 AM GMT

Reviews?
turbomarvin
#78590761Saturday, September 22, 2012 3:18 AM GMT

seems good. id love to see the rest but it was a bit confusing and gave me a headache.
mimalover
#78603836Saturday, September 22, 2012 7:21 AM GMT

Very dark and emotional. For some reason, I wouldn‘t publish this as a book but rather as a graphic novel. The text that seems perfectly fit for a comic, with beautiful art and you would have a very nice peice. Don‘t get me wrong, I liked the story but I guess that I think its full potential would be as a graphic novel.

of     1