of     1   

XoronXX
Top 100 Poster
#7874089Saturday, April 25, 2009 1:57 PM GMT

someone: BLACK BEARD RUN FOR YOUR LIVES *People start jumping off the ship* Captain: HOLD YOUR STATIONS I DONT CARE IF THIS GUY IS GOOD I AM NOT GOING TO LOOSE! *Cannon shots plow into the side of the ship*....-_- RUN!! *Ships sinks and black beard kills all survivors* Where you start off: AHOY!, What ship are ye taking today? (Your at the harbour with a small crew) You: What Yer Got here? Well...I got mayday...She's a fast one 'es she is, but doesnt have much from for canons, And right there is um...I Dont know...*Talks with harbour master* ...Never mind that was a lost Shipment ship...Lets get a move on Sheet: Name: Ships Name: * If Your one of the three first people to sign up you get to get MayDay Fast but not strong, Firelispe Strong fast and poor handaling, Or Hacoon Slow..Strong and good handaling* Weapon: *Either a standard sword or A ole pirate gun* Crew's Strength: Crew's Number: *Has to be not that much pirates due to ship's capicity you will get bigger ships along the way* History: Bio: Me: Name: Joe Ships Name: Apocolyspe, All Thumbs up at turning speed and strength Weapon: Standard Long Pirate Sword Crew's Strength: Medium Crew's Number: Medium History: No pirates No the Tale Of Ye ole Joe Bio: Strong brave...And a little bit funny Joe: At Te Masts Up We 'Re Settin sales!
XoronXX
Top 100 Poster
#7874171Saturday, April 25, 2009 2:00 PM GMT

(If you make your own ship it cannot be better at any of the 4 ships already made *Medium medium medium is fine*) Joe: Scum bags Wake Up and get ye masts up 'e got no days worth!
XoronXX
Top 100 Poster
#7874775Saturday, April 25, 2009 2:21 PM GMT

Joe: well that Took long enough to set sail...Now GET TO YER STATIONS! *Watches the rolling sea on the Deck*
XoronXX
Top 100 Poster
#7880985Saturday, April 25, 2009 5:14 PM GMT

Joe: *Watches for ships*
XoronXX
Top 100 Poster
#7881965Saturday, April 25, 2009 5:42 PM GMT

Joe: The seas are quiet today

of     1