of     1   

TurboMonkey25
#78965025Thursday, September 27, 2012 6:12 PM GMT

Roblox has probably been witnessing people degrading to bc because of the loyalty bonus. And the loyalty bonus was one of the main reasons people picked OBC over bc. No point in 100 places. No point in 100 groups. I think roblox has probably taken a sales hit because of this desicison. And in the letter when it says: "we carefully weighed the pros and cons of having a loyalty bonus." yet they were scared to tell us what it is. It's because of virtual economy inflation. What are they scared of? Roblox being blown up by millions of robux? If they stopped making crazy rare hats worth millions of robux maybe the economy would be settle. Instead they decided to take something away from bc. Yeah, I know what you're thinking: "loyalty bonus wasn't marketed, so they can take it whenever they want." It's their fault, most people bought OBC in the last year or kept subscribing continuously for loyalty bonus. It would have been higher sales if they DID market loyalty bonus, as this is the main reason why obc'ers subscribe to it. Tl:dr roblox is losing money because of loyalty And mods, what's locking this thread/banning me gonna prove?
Iciness
#78965330Thursday, September 27, 2012 6:22 PM GMT

I still get my Loyalty Bonus Haha!
Monsta458
#78966916Thursday, September 27, 2012 7:06 PM GMT

Why does Roblox focus mainly the OBC upgrade to americans only, srsly? i see tht annoying, unable to use £ to upgrade cos its all in $ plus the mobile payment is solely focused on american cell phones. tht wat makes me angry >:[ As a british resident, I recall more options to EU members and others not living in America.
Nox_Noxeru
#88753422Friday, February 08, 2013 11:34 AM GMT

@Iciness, the loyalty bonus was made to where your bonus increased with the time in which you were a subscriber. Now the highest you can ever make is 72 R$. Therefore, yes, we still have a loyalty bonus, but not the same one.

of     1