of     5   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

hun
#7908771Sunday, April 26, 2009 4:13 AM GMT

You are sitting on your couch when you get up to get some water. You look out the window and see a women running for her life then you see something chaseing after her.You go outside to see if you can get a better look of whats happening.Then you see the thing, zombie, bite into the woman. You run away down the road and you see a whole horde of these zombies.You run back to your house trying to think of a plan or something to do.You decide to get weapons from your own house or anything you can use and you get the heck out of there. Name: Household Weapon: Food Supply: Other Supply: Destination: Who I want to bring: Transportation: I hope to find: Skills: Job Before Thsi happens: Bio: Looks: Male or Felamle: Infected Or Not:
hun
#7908890Sunday, April 26, 2009 4:18 AM GMT

Name: Hunter Household Weapon: Rifle Food Supply: All The Fruits And Vegetible I Can Find Other Supply: Water,bags,Ammo Destination: Nearest Militry Base Who I want to bring: My Paerents And 2 Friends Transportation: Ford Explorer I hope to find: Cure and Help Skills: Drawing and Fixing almost anything Job Before Thsi happens: Student Bio: Nice, Smart Looks: Shorts, T-shirt Male or Felamle: Male Infected Or Not: Not Infected But hopes to find a cure before i do get infected
WeaselGear
#7909275Sunday, April 26, 2009 4:32 AM GMT

Name: Mike Zelir Household Weapon: crowbar and a shotgun. Food Supply: A bunch of salads....... Other Supply: notebook, pen, signal flare, and medical kit. Destination: Military base. Who I want to bring: Hunter Transportation: 2010 Nissan 370Z custom color black. I hope to find: others that are not infected. Skills: able to hijack cars in a matter of seconds....thats not how I got the car....... Job Before Thsi happens: In school but works at tacobell. Bio: Acts like a writer. Very cautious. Looks: Dark brownish hair, blue eyes, a little pale skin. Normal type looks. Always a gray, white, or balck shirt. Black hooded jacket. Dark jeans. Male or Felamle: Male. Infected Or Not: Not. But sort of scared of what happens if he does get infected though....
WeaselGear
#7909423Sunday, April 26, 2009 4:38 AM GMT

I ran out of my house with my spplies and weapons to the car. I saw a person running around. (Hunter) Better help him.
hun
#12176761Sunday, August 02, 2009 6:29 AM GMT

We started a search party to look for other surviviors but our search came up empty
ryann
#12177494Sunday, August 02, 2009 7:10 AM GMT

Name: Ryan Household Weapon: Glock. Food Supply: About a pound of food. Other Supply: ? Destination: Same as Hun. Who I want to bring: Hunter. I am with him :D Transportation: Red car with White stripes. It is fast. I hope to find: Survivors Skills: Shooting Job Before Thsi happens: Game Designer Bio: One of Hunter's best friends. Looks: Uh.. Male or Felamle: Male Infected Or Not: Not infected. I drive and stop by Hunter. "Hunter....I found you!" I said.
Spartan656
#12182279Sunday, August 02, 2009 1:46 PM GMT

can i join? name:rick houshold weapon:crowbar food suplley:dried food other suppley: medical kits destination:anywhere away from current location who i want to bring:anyone i find who isnt infected transpotation:medical van i hope to find:no zombies job:military test subject skills:injections gave him enhanced reflexes and aim and a stronger imune system so it takes a minute longer for the virus to take hold. bio:has a bad sense of humor and gets some enjoyement out of fighting he has no idea what the tests on him were for looks:short black hair, green eyes wears a white t shirt and green jeans salvaged from the army base
Spartan656
#12182303Sunday, August 02, 2009 1:48 PM GMT

oh i forgot male and not infected
hun
#12215869Monday, August 03, 2009 1:04 AM GMT

food suply runs low we start to look for a source of food
captainrex5056
#12217388Monday, August 03, 2009 1:33 AM GMT

Name:Ryan Rex Smith Household Weapon:M16 Food Supply:lots of food Other Supply:guns in my ford GT Destination:fort knox Who I want to bring: anybody who will Transportation:Ford GT sometimes a carrier I hope to find: a way to stoop them and hopeflylly cure them Skills:combat training and flying adn driveing cars fasy Job Before Thsi happens:Soldier Bio:not known all is know is he is aggrsive knows how to rided horses and has a millatary training Looks:my cahratar Male or Felamle:Male Infected Or Not:not
iMooMoo
#12218073Monday, August 03, 2009 1:44 AM GMT

Name: Hideaki Torao Household Weapon: Sniper Food Supply: Only a lot of fruits and meats. Other Supply: Water, usual household items, and a two handed sword and a AK-47 in his Ferrari Destination: Military Base Who I want to bring: Hunter (x3) Transportation: Ferrari F430, pretty fast. I hope to find: Cure, survivors Skills: Speed, accuracy, agilty, close combat Job Before This happens: Surgeon Bio: Unknown Looks: http://heise.deviantart.com/art/Snow-palace-22297323 Male or Felamle: Male Infected Or Not: Not
WhenDeathComes
#12219687Monday, August 03, 2009 2:09 AM GMT

Name: Claude Household Weapon: Fathers Katana Food Supply: Anything he can find, lots of liquid Other Supply: Chain-gun in his Trunk Destination: Anywhere were they aren't Who I want to bring: My Best Friend Zepher Transportation: A Motorcycle with a sidecar on each side, One with Zepher and the other with the Chaingun. It has been apocafied. I hope to find: a Military base or a Science lab Skills: In a Japanese fighting class he can use a sword awesomely. Job Before This happens: None. In Gr 10 Bio:??? Looks: Like a Teenage Neo (matrix) with a trenchcoat that carries a pistol and bullets. Male or Female:Male Infected Or Not: Not yet. Name:Zepher Household Weapon: A frying Pan and a Taser Food Supply:None Other Supply: Lighter, Oil, Blow dryer, Cellphone Destination:Wherever Claude Goes. Who I want to bring: Claude Transportation: Claude's Sidecar I hope to find: Other Life besides those things (thinks she and Claude are only survivors) Skills: Job Before This happens:None in gr 10 Bio:?? Looks:Like Sakura but with Black hair and Jeans and sweater. Acts like Sakura. Male or Female: Female Infected Or Not: Not....... yet.
WhenDeathComes
#12219968Monday, August 03, 2009 2:14 AM GMT

Going Down Highway while Zepher shoots Those things. Claude. *Sigh* Well see anything (the side car has a telescope and built in turret. Remember its apocafied) Zepher. No *sigh* I'm bored
captainrex5056
#12220136Monday, August 03, 2009 2:16 AM GMT

Rex:*in ford GT driveing to fort knox when goes to a isolated gas statoin and modifies the car and gets 100,000,000 gallons of gas[the car has a computer which controls builting guns a sun froom a rear veiw camrea with turrets in teh back and NOS canisters]
WhenDeathComes
#12220363Monday, August 03, 2009 2:20 AM GMT

Claude. I think they're gone........ for now. Ill go find food (takes katana and basket) stay here. Zepher. Okay ill shoot them if i see them.
WhenDeathComes
#12220713Monday, August 03, 2009 2:25 AM GMT

Claude. ..... a deer.... (murders it and brings meat) we have supper. Zepher. Wicked so where do we set fire? Claude. dunno yet we need somewhere to stay...
VirtualXV
#12220727Monday, August 03, 2009 2:25 AM GMT

Name: Leonard Household Weapon: .44 Magnum, Knife. Food Supply: Meat, and Fruit. Other Supply: Medical Supplies Destination: In a hospital. Who I want to bring: Anyone who doesn't leave us for dead, someone who is trustworthy. Transportation: Modifed Ambulance. I hope to find: More Guns, better vehicle, and Soldiers. Skills: Reparing, Doctor. Job Before Thsi happens: Doctor Bio: A young 24 year old doctor that was caught up in the middle of the infestation. Looks: Black Jacket, Blue t-shirt, White pants, Black hair, Black shoes. Male or Felamle: Male Infected Or Not: Not Infected.
WhenDeathComes
#12221019Monday, August 03, 2009 2:30 AM GMT

Zepher. Is that a building? Lets go. Claude. Ok (drives to the building which turns out to be a Hospital) Zepher. Not Good. Ever play silent hill. if so hospitals are BAD. Claude. We'll be fine... don't worry.
ryann
#12221203Monday, August 03, 2009 2:33 AM GMT

I stop my car by Zepher and Claude. "Need a rider?" I ask.
madman100123
#12221333Monday, August 03, 2009 2:35 AM GMT

Ima join. Name: Elliot Household Weapon: 50 Cal Sniper Rifle Food Supply: The newly renewed Nuclear shelter rations. Other Supply: Gun Box Destination: The Fabled "Area 51" Who I want to bring: My military nut firend Kaj, a disabled friend Major, and my mom. Transportation: A ford foucus I hope to find: Guns, rations, and more guns. Skills: Technology Job Before This happens: Game/Console designer Bio: A 24 year old who was taking his yearly vaction, saw there was a person at his door trying to get in but was very sick looking and blood splatter on its torn cloths. Naturaly he called his friend Kaj who was honorly dismissed from the millitary with a purple heart but somthing was wrong, the phone lines were down. So he gets in his Ford Foucus with his favorite sniper rifle with a case of 15 packs of bullets to ,first, his friend Kaj who was waiting with his old Musket and a Desert Eagle and also his rations from his nuclear shelter. Then we go get my mom and my friend Major and we leave, headed to Area 51. Looks: A green shirt with a soccerball on it, khaki shorts, New Balance shoes, and an old hat. Male or Felamle: Male Infected Or Not:Not
WhenDeathComes
#12221448Monday, August 03, 2009 2:37 AM GMT

Claude. Were good Zepher. Were going to a hospital. Man this is a dumb idea. So who are you?
coolblue
#12221466Monday, August 03, 2009 2:37 AM GMT

Name: Eraz Household Weapon: chainsaw Food Supply: 10 boxes of cereal Other Supply: flashlight, DS, paper, pen Destination: his dad's boat shop Who I want to bring: anyone who isn't infected Transportation: N/A I hope to find: a boat, a shotgun, other people Skills: navigation, running Job Before Thsi happens: N/A Bio: he was visiting his grandparents then the infected came Looks: black shirt, black pants, black shoes, brown hair, blue eyes Male or Felamle: Male Infected Or Not: Inected but he is slowly becoming a zombie without knowing
ryann
#12221528Monday, August 03, 2009 2:38 AM GMT

"A survivor. i got the Vaccine luckily. But only 2 needles and it takes a whole needle for it to work. So we need to use em wisley. I'm gonna follow you." I said.
WhenDeathComes
#12221598Monday, August 03, 2009 2:39 AM GMT

Claude. Ok do you have food? Zepher. brrr... its getting cold.. come on lets go already i'm readying the turret. *brrr*
awolf
Top 25 Poster
#12221676Monday, August 03, 2009 2:41 AM GMT

Name: Cedix Wexen Household Weapon: Saiga-12 Food Supply: Military rations. Other Supply: Water, and about a thousand bullets. Destination: City Who I want to bring: Myself. Transportation: Humvee I hope to find: Survivors, materials. Skills: Accuracy, concentratcion. Job Before This happens: Soldier. Bio: Unknown Looks: Blond hair, blue eyes. Wearing a bulletproof vest, and an army uniform. Male or Felamle: Male Infected Or Not: Not

of     5   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right