of     1   

Wrightdude
#79160290Sunday, September 30, 2012 10:24 AM GMT

Through all my time on Roblox i have seen a lot of contests but none about Aliens and UFOS! :D Well... I have come up with a brilliant idea for Roblox that will benefit you and the community well heres my idea I will say how it benefits us and you at the end: Next Week you could post to all users on Roblox that it is space week and space week is a week where we go out of this world and bring in new places and hats and gear that is all to do with UFOs and Aliens also you start a contest that is to build a place where people make there spaceships (MaxR3D's Idea of a game) and fly them to a certain spot in a race but! it needs to be funny and include: Humor, Aliens, UFOs and creative things this means that if MaxR3D was to enter this contest he would need to upgrade his place by having instead of normal bricks he has bricks that are meshes and have EPIC planets! and on each planet he could have a alien or something creative saying something witty such as: Hows it going mind if I take your ship for a test ride? :3. Something like that. Also if you are going to reply to my request Roblox Admins, please message me as i do not really go to Suggestions & Ideas that often because I am to busy playing with my friends. -Wrightdude, mrlachio51 and Hazzawwe123. NOTE: I'm not saying that you will but if you are going to reward one of us please reward all of us because I could not have come up with this idea without my brilliant friends! Benefits: Roblox Users: Most people have seen lots of contests and thought OWWWW!!!! This is so hard but this one is actually pretty simple. Roblox Admins: Roblox admins will receive a lot of joy seeing all of the Roblox members finally learning scripting and how to build and they also will receive a lot of robux from Roblox users buying gear and hats. Thanks for reading this. Please take into consideration that i do not usually post on websites so i might be a bit off what you guys want from these but if it is not what you want please try to bend it into how you want it :).
CHRYSLERME412
#79160321Sunday, September 30, 2012 10:26 AM GMT

[rfa#purgedbyauthor]
Jebaspe
#79161811Sunday, September 30, 2012 11:30 AM GMT

cool
kittalor
#79213129Sunday, September 30, 2012 11:55 PM GMT

Cool. How come you no put me on your best friends?
Squatpumps
#79215271Monday, October 01, 2012 12:21 AM GMT

RobloxianDav
#79215842Monday, October 01, 2012 12:27 AM GMT

Why exactly does it have to be humorous?
Wrightdude
#79280775Tuesday, October 02, 2012 2:49 AM GMT

It has to be humorous for 2 reasons. 1. It will incourage players to join your game. 2. Some robloxians can build excellent but lack humour this means that it will even out the scores for everyone!
Saverouss
#79290465Tuesday, October 02, 2012 12:21 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]

of     1