of     1   

droppop
#79195188Sunday, September 30, 2012 8:07 PM GMT

Okay, lets all admit it, we see people post on this forum that have posts like this: "Any suggestions on how to keep a bully at school away?" or "Hey guys I need an idea for my ROBLOX place!" These guys are posting in the wrong forum, but they do not know that, for the words say "Suggestions and Ideas(S&I)" so ROBLOXians can be confused for it to be a forum to suggest ideas for ROBLOX users, not to improve ROBLOX in anyway. So my suggestion is to change the "Suggestions and Ideas" to "Ideas for ROBLOX" to get rid of confusion. Support? If you don't do not just say "no supawt" I would like a reason why. ~{do what is right not easy}~
Zebaah87
#79199367Sunday, September 30, 2012 9:02 PM GMT

I agree, I did that once a while ago and people raged at me to "GET OUT." That upset me...
Squatpumps
#79199563Sunday, September 30, 2012 9:05 PM GMT

Or, new players can be directed to the, "How to Write a Suggestion" thread and would have to stay on that thread for at least 30 seconds. Also, once this thread updates, all players would be directed to it. ~ The WNTS Police ~
SamuraioftheSun
#83673359Wednesday, December 05, 2012 12:27 AM GMT

I think ROBLOX should make mounts like dragons, horses, sharks, and so on.
Staurolite
#83677066Wednesday, December 05, 2012 1:09 AM GMT

Instead, they should change it to Suggestions & Ideas to improve roblox ideas to improve roblox could also work
rocksrolling749
#83679873Wednesday, December 05, 2012 1:41 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
GoldNHeart
#83683310Wednesday, December 05, 2012 2:16 AM GMT

No support. Does this seem familiar? "Do you have a suggestion and ideas for ROBLOX? Share your feedback here." Okay, so it should say "Do you have a suggestion or idea for ROBLOX", but if you can't understand that, then you might as well have some kind of disorder. If people don't read the description, WNTS, How to Write a Suggestion, etc. then it's their own fault for posting the wrong thing.
kevin756
#83684621Wednesday, December 05, 2012 2:29 AM GMT

""Do you have a suggestion and ideas for ROBLOX? Share your feedback here." Okay, so it should say "Do you have a suggestion or idea for ROBLOX", but if you can't understand that, then you might as well have some kind of disorder. If people don't read the description, WNTS, How to Write a Suggestion, etc. then it's their own fault for posting the wrong thing." No one reads that crap. Support. I'm tired of "i need suggestions for my place," threads.
Summercakealt
#83684792Wednesday, December 05, 2012 2:31 AM GMT

No support. Several groups, including my group, would have to change their group name. That's frustrating, plus impossible, being that we can't change group names. How hard is it to simply say, "Sorry, this is the wrong section. This is suggestions and ideas for ROBLOX." They'll hopefully learn quickly.
yoshdude44
#83684935Wednesday, December 05, 2012 2:32 AM GMT

Its difficult to read this, huh? "Do you have a suggestion and ideas for ROBLOX? Share your feedback here." Everything must be straight-forward.
kevin756
#83685130Wednesday, December 05, 2012 2:34 AM GMT

"How hard is it to simply say, "Sorry, this is the wrong section. This is suggestions and ideas for ROBLOX." They'll hopefully learn quickly." Pretty annoying when your looking at all the threads and you see 1-3 spam threads that will just not go away, due to people bumping saying, "Sorry, wrong section." "They'll hopefully learn quickly." That's nice, except that they're going to keep coming and coming.
Summercakealt
#83685475Wednesday, December 05, 2012 2:38 AM GMT

"Pretty annoying when your looking at all the threads and you see 1-3 spam threads that will just not go away, due to people bumping saying, "Sorry, wrong section."" How is that the name's fault? People just need to learn to stop bumping threads that aren't useful to the topic. "That's nice, except that they're going to keep coming and coming." Eventually people will learn to just ignore and let the thread die. Again, changing the name will cause confusion.
GoldNHeart
#83706797Wednesday, December 05, 2012 2:30 PM GMT

"No one reads that crap." SOME people do. And that's exactly my point: they don't read it, so it's their fault. And yeah, how hard IS it to type "This is the wrong forum, please go here"?
Exonrix
#83708136Wednesday, December 05, 2012 3:33 PM GMT

I agree, happend to me once.
kevin756
#83708312Wednesday, December 05, 2012 3:42 PM GMT

""Pretty annoying when your looking at all the threads and you see 1-3 spam threads that will just not go away, due to people bumping saying, "Sorry, wrong section."" How is that the name's fault? People just need to learn to stop bumping threads that aren't useful to the topic." Maybe because it only say Suggestions and Ideas? First persons thought is, "Oh hey, I need an idea for my place, maybe I can ask here." UNDERSTAND that no matter what, there is always going to be someone who s new and bumps the thread. ""That's nice, except that they're going to keep coming and coming." Eventually people will learn to just ignore and let the thread die. Again, changing the name will cause confusion." Again, you have no idea what I'm talking about.
manlychris1234
#83710762Wednesday, December 05, 2012 5:10 PM GMT

I know what you mean but theres some people who are just new to the forums threats.
watevs44
#83710897Wednesday, December 05, 2012 5:15 PM GMT

The mini blurb clearly states the purpose and intent of this forum. Why must the name change because people don't read. I like the name >:I !Kiwi Overlord:3
Summercakealt
#83753916Thursday, December 06, 2012 3:12 AM GMT

"Maybe because it only say Suggestions and Ideas? First persons thought is, "Oh hey, I need an idea for my place, maybe I can ask here." UNDERSTAND that no matter what, there is always going to be someone who s new and bumps the thread." Just because people can't read 2 sentences CLEARLY stating what this section is about, then that is not the name's fault. That is their fault. Changing the name isn't going to fix that ignorance. They need to learn what the forum sections are about. "Again, you have no idea what I'm talking about." Okay, that was completely unnecessary. We can talk about this maturely and you can EXPLAIN what I don't understand. And hopefully we'll solve this dispute. But this argument will never end if you don't tell me what I'm not understanding.
tahu157
#83754217Thursday, December 06, 2012 3:16 AM GMT

No support. Every forum has a small description underneath its name that describes what should be posted there. Additionaly, every single forum also has a sticky thread that spells out what is and is not relevant to the forum. People who are posting in the wrong forum are either mis-clicking, or not reading readily available directions. And besides, IFR doesn't sound as cool as S&I.

of     1