of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

ksu801
#79276093Tuesday, October 02, 2012 1:40 AM GMT

The year is 650, sixth era. War is the medieval classic; catapults, swords, shields, and a very large touch of fantasy. Four Kingdoms are trying to rule the world. It started with something like... 322, fifth era. Dear Your Majesty, We have reason to believe that the kingdom of Ysteria is spying on us. We request, as the town of Urloth to have extra guards on duty. Also, we have a shortened supply of goods. We also believe that our supplies has been poached by them. As mayor, I hosted an announcement of alert. Yours truly, Riston Groulinstoun, Mayor of Urloth. And that is when it all went crashing down. Ysteria attacked the kingdom of Roulsh the following month. The information was leaked back to the King of Ysteria who then struck at Roulsh. Since then, the war has never stopped. The other Kingdoms, Zor and Jou, raided Ysteria, who then found out that they both did not trust each other. Now, the war has never been as chaotic as now. C.S. (For ksu801 ONLY.) N@me: Class: Perk: Kingdom: Bio: Rank: ======================== Classes: (These should be self-explanitory. Extra info for Brute and Elite.) Mage Warrior Brute - Stronger than warrior, but slower. Archer Conjurer Necromancer Elite - A little bit of everything, but is targeted the most. ======================== Perk: (Also, self explanatory, but may provide additional info.) Arcane Blaster Experienced - Spells have more effects. Enchanted - More Special abilities. Leader - You can lead more people. General - Your people are more advanced. ======================== Ranks: Squire - Lowest class, no leadership but is lead by other soldiers. Trooper - Better trained, still lead though. Can suggest orders. Guard - The soldiers that are very well trained. Very strong and can turn the battle. Captain - Commands all of the above. Other ranks must be earned. Here is just a peek. General Commander Elite Commander Super Guard Elite Super Guard ======================== Ysteria - Largest of all kingdoms. Not the strongest military though. They have a large army, but not all of them are trained well. Roulsh - Strongest of all Kingdoms. Large army and strong men. Not the biggest in land, but it's still pretty strong. Jou - The strongest weapons in all of the land. Small army and the smallest of all kingdoms. Zor - Balanced out with army, weapons, and land size. ======================== (Der ya go. :P)
xXcandyXx
#79276428Tuesday, October 02, 2012 1:43 AM GMT

C.S. N@me: Sion Rousinfar Class: Conjurer Perk: Experienced Kingdom: Jou Bio: An Adept in Conjuring, Sion came to the Kingdom of Jou after Ysteria made forceful laws. He quickly became a novice and very much did succeed. His allies that he creates are very powerful, hence the Adept part, so he can take down enemies very quickly. Rank: Guard
ksu801
#79276695Tuesday, October 02, 2012 1:46 AM GMT

(Accepted, obviously) As you're lounging around in wherever you are, an ESG comes up to you and those around you. "Gather your gear. We're to war with Ysteria. I know it's risky, as they are much larger than us, but with our superior tactics, better warriors," he looks directly at you as he says this. "And our will to win, we will claim victory!" After the main rabble clears out, he comes up to you. "I have a special mission for you. You up for it?"
xXcandyXx
#79276783Tuesday, October 02, 2012 1:48 AM GMT

"Anything." I said, courageous. "I wasn't trained to be a Guard for nothing."
xXcandyXx
#79277528Tuesday, October 02, 2012 1:57 AM GMT

[1,000 POSTS :D :D :D]
ksu801
#79278721Tuesday, October 02, 2012 2:15 AM GMT

(Congrats!) The ESG stares at you. "Courage, or recklessness?" "I sincerely hope that it is the former." "Know why? I can use courage. Recklessness gets people killed." He looks away, at the gathering formations. "Between you and me, we have no chance of beating Ysteria. We need allies." "So, your mission is to go to Roulsh, and enlist their aid. Either come back with allies, or come back dead." He hands you a locket. "This will enable you, ONE TIME, to teleport to my position. Now go."
xXcandyXx
#79300774Tuesday, October 02, 2012 7:35 PM GMT

"Yes, sir!" I responded. Better start heading out soon. This is will be a few hours... The thoughts circled my mind. What I was caught in the middle of a raid? I would have to take the chance. I think I should get some sleep though.
ksu801
#79327317Wednesday, October 03, 2012 1:09 AM GMT

A random Mage pops up, right next to you. "If you're caught in the middle of a raid, conjure some beasties and prove to Roulsh that we are not weak." He disappears, as suddenly as he was there.
xXcandyXx
#79346552Wednesday, October 03, 2012 10:26 AM GMT

I was confused. "What just happened?" Maybe a hallucination? Anyhow, I went to bed.
GOPLAYNOW
#79347099Wednesday, October 03, 2012 10:53 AM GMT

name: James class: elite perk: general rank: elite super guard kingdom: zor
ksu801
#79352359Wednesday, October 03, 2012 2:59 PM GMT

(This for Candy only. Declined.)
ksu801
#79352426Wednesday, October 03, 2012 3:02 PM GMT

You are awoken by a noise outside your room. The noise sounds like footsteps, and they're getting closer. They stop outside your room. You hear a rather loud whisper. "This is him. Best conjurer in the realms." The other man snorts. "Not for long." The handle begins to turn. It stops. "****! It's locked." The man begins to pick the lock.
xXcandyXx
#79361428Wednesday, October 03, 2012 7:43 PM GMT

I begin to summon a Fire Elemental. I laugh silently as the door begins to open. "You just met your doom." That has always been my catch phrase for when someone sneaks up on me. The Elemental is ready to attack now.
ksu801
#79396326Thursday, October 04, 2012 2:00 AM GMT

The door opens, and the first man charges in, likely to his immediate doom. The other begins chanting, concealed by the wall. It sounds like he is conjuring something....Something powerful.
xXcandyXx
#79426090Thursday, October 04, 2012 8:01 PM GMT

The elemental swings and smacks the guy in the face. Meanwhile, I look outside the door.
1perrytheplatypus
#79426371Thursday, October 04, 2012 8:07 PM GMT

Wait, you make a CS sheet yet its for only one person? FAIL You make rules for one person? FAIL Is this a ISRP or something?
1perrytheplatypus
#79426403Thursday, October 04, 2012 8:07 PM GMT

*cough* norules *cough*
xXcandyXx
#79427238Thursday, October 04, 2012 8:20 PM GMT

-_-... Troll. If it isn't your RP then don't post on it, unless you would like to follow it. Seriously, we don't need people pointing out things that are intended. I am the original creator of the RP Castle Wars, and you should already know that private RP's still should have a C.S. I never put in rules. You should really read it before you post. I created these roleplays for gavinfirefox ksu801 and ksu801 reposted this for me. I gave him permission. SO GO AWAY.
1perrytheplatypus
#79428470Thursday, October 04, 2012 8:37 PM GMT

I just needed an explanation, okay? No need to yell.. But if you are going to do a private RP, do it somewhere else please. "SO GO AWAY" Don't yell, jeez.
xXcandyXx
#79429366Thursday, October 04, 2012 8:49 PM GMT

... "do it somewhere else please" What are the RP Forums for? That's right. Role-playing.
1perrytheplatypus
#79431449Thursday, October 04, 2012 9:17 PM GMT

No, but if your gonna roleplay PRIVATELY, please do so somewhere else, it's just annoying everybody else.
ksu801
#79444523Thursday, October 04, 2012 11:46 PM GMT

No, Perry. The only annoying thing here is you. We didn't request your input, nor do we need it. Good day sir.
ksu801
#79444614Thursday, October 04, 2012 11:47 PM GMT

(You looked out the door, or you stepped outside the door and looked around? Sorry, I'm quiet tired D:)
GenFears
#79444676Thursday, October 04, 2012 11:47 PM GMT

(ksu, may I have a link to the thread to make one of these?)
1perrytheplatypus
#79445324Thursday, October 04, 2012 11:55 PM GMT

k, good day

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right