of     1   

paxjax123
#7928570Sunday, April 26, 2009 5:39 PM GMT

Nope, not an RP. Sorry. But, here comes A STORY!! Chapter 1 Charlotte walked out of the school, with a backpack slung over her shoulder. She saw Vendetta, and ran over. "Tee hee! Hi, Vendetta!" Vendetta looked up, and glared at the blue-haired girl. "Do not 'Tee Hee' me, stupid girl!" Charlotte blinked, then spoke in a cheery voice, "Ok! Tee hee!" she ran over to the slide and constantly slid down it, yelling "Whee!" each time she slid. Vendetta was annoyed. "Come on, Hamster. We're leaving." Hamster grunted, and they walked away. Charlotte started swinging on the swings, and put a doll on the swing next to her. She swung and swung, then looked at the doll, who wasn't swinging. "Aww." she said, jumping off. "Don't you know how to swing?" She pushed the back of the swing with untold strength, and the doll swung into the sky, and into space. It slammed into a comet. The comet turned toward Earth from the sudden hit, and slowly went that way. In a few days, it would be hurtling toward Clamburg. And nobody had known about it. The next day, Vendetta walked to school with a new fiend. "This fiend," she grunted to Hamster. "Hates 'Tee Hee'ing. If it hears Charlotte's 'Tee Hee' then she will be crushed! Ha-Ha-Ha." she chuckled. But when Vendetta walked into the classroom with the fiend (and Hamster) there was no sight of the happy girl. "What!?" she yelled. "Where is that stupid girl!?" Meanwhile, Charlotte was at home, sitting on the couch. She had a thermometer in her mouth, and a pack on her head. She looked green, almost as green as Vendetta's hair. She coughed, and said to her grandmother, "Poor Vendetta, she must be SO lonely without me to play with." At school, Vendetta was starting to enjoy herself without Charlotte. "Maybe, Charlotte was eaten by bears! Or shot into space!" she chuckled. "Ha-Ha-Ha." The fiend grunted, and sat down. This would be a nice day for Vendetta.
FreonFreddy
#7928665Sunday, April 26, 2009 5:41 PM GMT

Amazing o_o But the doll part.. I don't know about that.
paxjax123
#7928869Sunday, April 26, 2009 5:47 PM GMT

It's part of THE PLOT. :P I didn't know what else to launch into space to cause a comet to fall toward Clamburg...

of     1