deadeyelee
#79725828Monday, October 08, 2012 8:16 PM GMT

(Relax Ab. He hasn't been on.)
CrabbyMars
#79737320Monday, October 08, 2012 10:41 PM GMT

~ Kazumi and Sora ~ The two sat infront of their tents, Kazumi reading through her bending scrolls, over, and over. She memorized the steps, occasionally glancing at Sora. Sora played with her rag-doll, her stomach growling as she craved food that she hasn't had for a day. Kazumi then glanced around her, seeing just rocks, no water. She sighed, she knew nothing of where she was. She was planning on going to Omashu, or well, somewhere close to there.
vamking12
#79739349Monday, October 08, 2012 11:08 PM GMT

Can I use a. Character. From my old avatar roleplay with 110 pages. To get to it type in vamking12 avatar roleplay now can I join.
ruraltechdeck101
#79739675Monday, October 08, 2012 11:12 PM GMT

(Is this before the whipe of the air nomads? Because if not I would enjoy being a nomad and Rping the experience of the attack.
TywanDestru
#79741516Monday, October 08, 2012 11:35 PM GMT

(No, Ab! You are not not accepted! You are accepted!) (In fact, everyone so far is accepted.) (And it is, indeed, after the Air Nomad Genocide. However, I am allowing the option of a few escapees. As for RPing the experience, um... You can have a flashback.) (Finally, to Lee, MY CABBAGE CORP!)
soar2344
#79741843Monday, October 08, 2012 11:39 PM GMT

(Shall we continue?)
deadeyelee
#79741915Monday, October 08, 2012 11:40 PM GMT

(Not at all correlated to Cabbage corp, The cabbage car and all other trademarks of cabbage corp LLC.)
TywanDestru
#79742090Monday, October 08, 2012 11:42 PM GMT

~Lao~ "Hey, we're here!" I look up to see Omashu in the distance. The Earth Kingdom city stands proud and tall against the mountain backdrop, its walls formidable and impenetrable to any viewer. A narrow isthmus of rock leads to the gate, probably just wide enough to allow three carts abreast. "Relax," one of the other soldiers tells me, seeing my anxiety. Someone else may think me nervous, but those around me know the truth and feel the same. Whether Omashu or Ba Sing Se, it is not Zhunlo.
deadeyelee
#79743328Monday, October 08, 2012 11:54 PM GMT

~Kaoin Yoshimitsu~ I rearrange my cabbages for a second time, careful to step in the shadows of the cart, not wanting to burn the bottom of my feet on the stones that made up the main market square. The sun had been up for some time, and I already wish I had a hat. But...hats mess up my hair. So does sweat. I frown miserably. What would father do if he saw me frowning! I wince and straighten up. Alert. Ready Vigilant. I spy Chun Folee and his group of impish street rats entertaining themselves with a badgermouse. That will keep them occupied...I need not worry about them.
GenFears
#79743574Monday, October 08, 2012 11:56 PM GMT

Gong Su, the Chef I was in the streets of a Fire Nation village, where I currently resided. I was here for the war movement. (Lame crap 'cause I do not know what happened...)
soar2344
#79745408Tuesday, October 09, 2012 12:14 AM GMT

Ken I continue to walk down the crowded streets of Omashu and was almost at my house. I take a right to a quite road and see my house, I knock on the door and take off my shoes "I'm home with the groceries" I yell. My mother comes out of her room "I'm glad your home" she said in a worried voice, she's always been this worried since my father went missing. I say "I'm fine don't worry about me"
Misterio587
#79745630Tuesday, October 09, 2012 12:17 AM GMT

Aw. For some reason, it won't allow my CS. Which I put lots of work into.
GenFears
#79746122Tuesday, October 09, 2012 12:22 AM GMT

A.ge?
Misterio587
#79746202Tuesday, October 09, 2012 12:23 AM GMT

Did it.
deadeyelee
#79746298Tuesday, October 09, 2012 12:24 AM GMT

~Kaoin~ I groan internally as I see the posse of teenage hooligans that call them selves' Rockfist strut down the alley towards Chun and his group, The oldest, probably 18, shoving Chun over and splattering the Badgermouse with his foot. The others snicker as the leader snarks. "Run along rodents, or I'll splatter you into the pavement. He emphasizes the last part, kicking Chun in the ribs. I'd seen enough. These jerks needed to find someone else. "Hey! Rockheads! Leave the kids alon-" I never got to finish. A fist of rock slammed into me, flinging me into the wood of my cabbage cart. And then everything went dark.
Misterio587
#79746887Tuesday, October 09, 2012 12:30 AM GMT

shunned
Misterio587
#79746982Tuesday, October 09, 2012 12:31 AM GMT

None of the words are against the rules.
TywanDestru
#79755643Tuesday, October 09, 2012 2:11 AM GMT

~Lao~ As I wander into the local marketplace of Omashu, I witness the violence of the gang's assault on the street kids and the cabbage merchant. I scowl and throw my arms into the air, lunging forward on one knee. The apparent leader of the gang is now pinned between two slanted pillars of rock. "Hey!" I shout. "Pick on someone a bit bigger, perhaps!"
CreativeMystery
#79756196Tuesday, October 09, 2012 2:19 AM GMT

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGH!
AbCatchem
#79756990Tuesday, October 09, 2012 2:29 AM GMT

Gankona I stared around the small two-room apartment. I sat in my room, everything was wooden and I was seated on a mahogany stool up against a writing desk cluttered with short stories, chapters, and so on, as well as a can of pencils and brushes. Right across on the other side was my narrow bed with a quilt. There was a small porthole window overlooking the streets and markets below. Right behind my bed, a bookshelf cluttered with text and lore shot up to the ceiling. The doorway at the end had many beads hanging from the top, giving me more privacy, and a bamboo plant was kept right next to it. My clothes were kept in a small crate in the corner. Scrolls and paintings adorned the walls and a clothesline hung across the room above my desk with my favorite works clipped to it. I slipped through the doorway to the kitchen. There was a large square bamboo-woven mat taking up most of the wooden floor and a low-to-the-ground table with cushions as seats in the center. Over in the far left corner was an enormous wooden bucket and some large cartons of water on the make-shift shelves I'd built above it. Right next to it was a small stove. Counters covered three sides of the room (with the exception of the wall with the doorway), and there were cupboards and shelves over them. I love my home. I grabbed a bread roll and wrapped it in a cloth, then poured a cup of tea and left them on the table before getting ready for the day. Slipped into my clothes...clean up...pack my knapsack with scrolls, art set, and my main notebooks...get the money pouch...water canteen. I slung the bag over my back when I was done and proceeded to make my way to the far right corner where I could see a trapdoor leading down and outside, grabbing my disposable cup and bread roll as I went. I emerged outside into the streets. Today was one of my days off, so I could go wherever I wanted for the most part. I'd probably pick up a few more shades of green ink since I'd been running low on the stuff making landscapes...then visit Haru and take him out for the day since he'd been busy around the shop lately. I smiled and bit into my bread roll, and began to hear loud noises from a few streets off. I headed towards them. Huh. That's where the shop was. Guess I could meet up with Haru early. (By "a few streets off", I mean the location everyone is in.)
SachikoKana
#79758368Tuesday, October 09, 2012 2:48 AM GMT

( I really want to join, but my keyboard is messed up so I can't type a whole cs. D: )
AbCatchem
#79764418Tuesday, October 09, 2012 5:01 AM GMT

Gankona I rounded the corner and reached one of the busier parts of town. There was a small building crammed in between everything else. My pa.rent's old store. I stepped in and saw Haru showing some customers around. He was calm, but somewhat on edge and excited. This was the day of the week I always had off, so once I showed up, he'd get the day off and spend it all with me learning Earthbending and searching for toys to blow change on. Haru was about a half of a foot shorter than I with somewhat messy dark hair, slightly pale skin, and deep green eyes. He was pretty skinny, and wore deep green shorts going to his knees, a black undershirt, deep green shirt with the Earth Kingdom insignia on the back in gold, and woven sandals. He saw me come in and waved excitedly. I let him finish with the customer, and he hurried over and waved goodbye to Mo.m. I slipped out the door with him and looked around. I saw a small group of people a few yea.rs ol.der than I harassing some children and grimaced.
deadeyelee
#79782946Tuesday, October 09, 2012 8:08 PM GMT

One of the older looking kids simply stomps, bringing up two large boulders, which two others kick at the new comer, whilst the youngest of the punks liberates the 'Leader'
TywanDestru
#79795140Tuesday, October 09, 2012 10:51 PM GMT

~Lao~ My eyes widen in surprise; nevertheless, I quickly jump and launch both of my feet forward, sending the boulders in the opposite of their original trajectory. As I hit the ground with my hands, I twist around in a circle. I grin despite falling on my back with a grunt, for now the two kickers from the gang are facing the opposite direction as the mounds of earth hurtle toward them.
Misterio587
#79795608Tuesday, October 09, 2012 10:57 PM GMT

Physical Appearance: As said, he looks old for his age. He has a Non Bai Tho that slopes at a very flat angle, and reaches out over his head. He has a thin black goatee, along with his bushy black eyebrows and curly hair (Which is quite a mess.) He has a very large round head, that looks rather comical upon his thin shoulders and petite body. His feet, however, are very large, which is common in the Earth Kingdom. He has tan skin, with sand filled pores, and a slight problem with posture after riding Ostrich Horse for his job, and also as a kid. He stands at about 6'2", and I reiterate, he is quite skinny. Items Carried: He normally hold with him a short stone kn.ife forged in the Fire Kingdom Volcanoes, as well as a small leather pouch with seeds in it. No. HE IS NOT PLANT BENDING. I WATCHED BOTH SHOWS MULTIPLE TIMES. Biography (Optional): Shunned by his classmates as a kid for being a Right hander, and not being able to bend, he was also very poor, and had to ride an Ostrich Horse to School most everyday in the winter, where there is even less moisture than normal in the desert, hence making the farm which his family relied on for food and money useless. His twin brothers, both older and bigger than him, quickly became great Earthbenders. Their later stories are unknown as to now. When he became 16, he moved out of the house to start his own farm. But he decided to not to raise a farm and only in the Fall make money, but to sell the Melons from his parent's farm year-round by living and selling in the city, Ba Sing Se. He now holds a business there, but in the winter does sideshow acts, such as swallowing Fire. Other (Optional): He's rig.ht-hand.ed. Very rare in the Earth Kingdom, and when there is a ri.ght-han.der, they are definitely a non-bender. (Some Left Hand.ers can also be non-benders.)