of     1   

oo7kill
#79429248Thursday, October 04, 2012 8:48 PM GMT

Mrgreco was a great robloxian, trying to seek ways to help people and always trying his hardest to make all his clan members active. Mrbossyboots1337 first introduced me to him. At first it was a bit of a joke arround and fun. Then Mrgreco and Mrbossyboots1337 invited me into their clan because they saw me as a great warrior and a decent builder. Me mrbossyboots and a load of others have helped all his many clans on the way. People truly to be missed: MariofanA, mrbossyboots1337 , Kirby, wolf, voxhall, NectaZ, idk93402, ditto789, ditto987, timrichardson1998, steeler55, masterofdeathones and lastly oo7kill (me). I asked Mrgreco why he left he said: "Because I am fed up of these non human bot mods giving me ridulcous bans." Mrgreco gets banned for no reason at all most of the time and he can't take it anymore. He will miss us all and he will one day return. Me and all the highranks are going to pull together to keep carbine active and growing.So please don't leave we will become stronger and we wtill have that fort comming on the way so please... Stay in Carbine. I hope for a bright future for Carbine. As i said mrgreco will return we don't know when. I have had some good times with Mrgreco the last year or so and i wish for that to continue but with other people and when greco returns... Him aswell. He will miss you all and hopes for the best, He wont even touch the site link or anything... Please if you wish to get in contact with him pm me with what you need to say or leave it on this forum. Mrgreco has offically quit for the time being( i have already said that :( I love you all Carbine! [GLORY TO CARBINES FUTURE] Sorry i may have repeated my self a few times.

of     1