of     1   

timpookie
#79540060Saturday, October 06, 2012 11:23 AM GMT

if you don't understand anything in this, please go away. do not troll please. Because I like RP’s, I have decided to make one of my own. Here it is. Intro (needs to be RP’ed in the beginning though) You have been wandering the desert for three days, looking for an Egyptian temple of ra. You started the search at the sphinx, and moved in the direction that he was looking. By today, you were thirsty, and tired. But you saw it. Or, at least you saw something! You ran up to it, but then a green light came out, and engulfed you. Rules: Obey the roblox rules at all times. What I say goes (other than the roblox rules) Don’t start RP’ing until I say so. You must have a companion! You can have no more than 3 NPC companions. You can be maimed or killed, and so can your companions. Learn to live with that. No being all like “I’m invincible because I’m a god” or anything like that. You are allowed to change team at your own will, but the NPC’s on that team will distrust you if you change teams and then change back. PM me if you want to know what the brackets for companions and classes are. The order of what they are is (, ((, [, [[, {, {{, so if I reply saying “[ and below”, then you can use (, ((, [ and [[. NPC Forms and CS’s must be on same post. No exceptions. Put “Target Practice” on the top of your first NPC form if you have read this. Classes: (Archer) (Spearman) (Swordsman) ((Javelin Thrower)) ((Longswordsman)) ((Ranger)) [Priest] [Sword Master] [[Wizard]] [[Godling]] [[Head Ranger]] {Minor God} {ArchMage} {Observer} {{Major God}} {{Chief Wizard}} Companions: (Human) ((Sand Elf)) ((Snakeman)) [Giant] [Fire Elf] [[Sand Elemental]] [[Tarantulaman]] [[Wind Elf]] {Godling} {Fire Elemental} {Wind Elemental} {{Minor God}} CS: Name: (first and last required. Must be realistic) Complexity: (skin color. Must be realistic) Hair color, style and length: (must be realistic, as you are a human.) Eye color: (green, blue, brown or somewhere in-between. One eye one color and the other another is allowed, as it happens IRL sometimes) Other features: (c’mon, you have to understand this!) Weapon: (cannot be overpowered) NPC Form: NPC number: (1, 2 or 3) NPC Species: (From the above list) NPC Name: (Two names for human (first and last) and one for everything else) NPC Class: (Human Only. Cannot be a god/godling for it’s another NPC species altogether, and has to be one level less than your class max.)
timpookie
#79540089Saturday, October 06, 2012 11:24 AM GMT

(new rule: add in a class at the bottom) Name: Peter Odonell Complexity: olive Hair color, style and length: wavy, shoulder length, jet black Eye color: sea blue Other features: a small nose, a small mouth, a large scar on left cheek Weapon: Sword of Seven Silvers Class: Major God NPC number: 1 NPC Species: Snakeman NPC Name: Xentorius NPC Class: N/A NPC number: 2 NPC Species: Tarantulaman NPC Name: Sentrix NPC Class: N/A NPC number: 3 NPC Species: Godling NPC Name: Flinnizh NPC Class: N/A
awesome0400
#79595837Sunday, October 07, 2012 1:00 AM GMT

Name: Rhett Woodcock Complexity: peach Hair color, Very black. Shaped like surfers' hair. Eye color: Dark Blue Other features: reg. nose, a small mouth , a very big scar from a sword fight on right side of the neck. Weapon: MPK 45 and Sword of the 18 golds Class: Ranger Target Practice NPC number: 1 NPC Species: Snakeman NPC Name: Xenorious NPC Class: N/A NPC number: 2 NPC Species: Rockyman NPC Name: Marzand NPC Class: N/A NPC number: 3 NPC Species: Nanacoman NPC Name: Sancaco NPC Class: N/A
timpookie
#79595951Sunday, October 07, 2012 1:02 AM GMT

nanacomen and rockymen are not in the companions list. sorry. i can accept if you change them to the given species.
awesome0400
#79599097Sunday, October 07, 2012 1:44 AM GMT

Name: Rhett Woodcock Complexity: peach Hair color, Very black. Shaped like surfers' hair. Eye color: Dark Blue Other features: reg. nose, a small mouth , a very big scar from a sword fight on right side of the neck. Weapon: Bow and Arrow Class: Ranger Target Practice NPC number: 1 NPC Species: Snakeman NPC Name: Xenorious NPC Class: N/A NPC number: 2 NPC Species: Sand Elf NPC Name: Marzand NPC Class: N/A NPC number: 3 NPC Species: Sand Elf NPC Name: Sancaco NPC Class: N/A
timpookie
#79600176Sunday, October 07, 2012 1:56 AM GMT

(@awesome: accepted.)
timpookie
#79623334Sunday, October 07, 2012 12:01 PM GMT

(bump) (bump count: 1)
MouserDaGreat
#79626328Sunday, October 07, 2012 1:20 PM GMT

CS: Name: Caine Gender: M Complexity: Lighty taned Hair color: Black Eye color: Right eye white (Half blind in this eye) , left eye brown Other features: Scar over right eye, Half of my middle finger and all of my Weapon: Bow and arrow, Long Sword, throwing knifes, tomahawk and a small dagger Class: Ranger CS: Name: Jane Flatcher Gender: F Complexity: Lighty taned Hair color: Brown Eye color: green eye Other features: Weapon: Re enforced recurve bow with iron point arrows and a short sword and a machette Class: Archer
timpookie
#79670274Sunday, October 07, 2012 11:08 PM GMT

(Name: Caine theres no surname here Gender: M i never asked for this Complexity: Lighty taned this is actually OK Hair color: Black hair style? hair length? Eye color: Right eye white (Half blind in this eye) , left eye brown this is OK Other features: Scar over right eye, Half of my middle finger and all of my i'm not so sure that you've finished this part. Weapon: Bow and arrow, Long Sword, throwing knifes, tomahawk and a small dagger too many weapons. Class: Ranger not authorized for this class Name: Jane Flatcher you may only have one character, the rest are NPC's. Gender: F i didn't ask for this one Complexity: Lighty taned once again, only one character, the rest are NPC's Hair color: Brown style? length? Eye color: green eye green. thats very, very, percice. sea green? forest green? Other features: seens this person has no mouth, nose or anything else. Weapon: Re enforced recurve bow with iron point arrows and a short sword and a machette archers do not have meelee weapons! and where would he find the time to reinforce the bow? remember, he starts off as an archeologist in modern day eqypt! Class: Archer only one character, the rest are NPC's theres no NPC Form here. so overall, please re-do.)
timpookie
#79703090Monday, October 08, 2012 12:05 PM GMT

(bump) (bump count: 2)
timpookie
#79738890Monday, October 08, 2012 11:01 PM GMT

(bump) (bump count: 3)
timpookie
#79767114Tuesday, October 09, 2012 9:24 AM GMT

(bump) (bump count: 4) (hopefully the last bump)
fireturn
#79774420Tuesday, October 09, 2012 4:15 PM GMT

Huh a Re-post
timpookie
#79792779Tuesday, October 09, 2012 10:25 PM GMT

(have a CS? post it here. have anything not commenting on this RP? PM me, or keep it to yourself. and yes, its a repost.)
timpookie
#79853202Wednesday, October 10, 2012 11:03 PM GMT

(i think i might abandon this whole idea unless more people join.)
timpookie
#135882206Tuesday, June 03, 2014 2:32 PM GMT

(Bump, because this one was actually pretty good aside from the over-complicated system in the OP.) ͇A͇͇l͇͇l͇͇ ͇͇h͇͇a͇͇i͇͇l͇͇ ͇͇t͇͇h͇͇e͇͇ ͇͇B͇͇a͇͇n͇͇n͇͇a͇͇n͇͇a͇͇c͇͇h͇͇a͇͇i͇͇r͇͇ ͇͇K͇͇i͇͇n͇͇g͇!
timpookie
#135882680Tuesday, June 03, 2014 2:42 PM GMT

(Okay, it sucked, but I'd be happy to redo Soliraex Desert, if anyone would like to collab with me. The only thing is, do I redo this one, or the "new" version that was posted a few hours later.) ͇A͇͇l͇͇l͇͇ ͇͇h͇͇a͇͇i͇͇l͇͇ ͇͇t͇͇h͇͇e͇͇ ͇͇B͇͇a͇͇n͇͇n͇͇a͇͇n͇͇a͇͇c͇͇h͇͇a͇͇i͇͇r͇͇ ͇͇K͇͇i͇͇n͇͇g͇!
scorspi
#135882761Tuesday, June 03, 2014 2:44 PM GMT

(I'll definitely help you, and I guess you should choose what one we redo cause I didn't make this.)
timpookie
#135882880Tuesday, June 03, 2014 2:47 PM GMT

(I'll contact you in a few hours, I'm logging off for tonight. And I'll probably do this one, as it's the "original" Soliraex Desert. Well, this is the second one, but it's identical to the first one.) ͇A͇͇l͇͇l͇͇ ͇͇h͇͇a͇͇i͇͇l͇͇ ͇͇t͇͇h͇͇e͇͇ ͇͇B͇͇a͇͇n͇͇n͇͇a͇͇n͇͇a͇͇c͇͇h͇͇a͇͇i͇͇r͇͇ ͇͇K͇͇i͇͇n͇͇g͇!
timpookie
#136434899Monday, June 09, 2014 1:05 AM GMT

(I'm DEFINATELY going to do a redo of this... Once I figure out what I had planned for this all those years ago... ͇A͇͇l͇͇l͇͇ ͇͇h͇͇a͇͇i͇͇l͇͇ ͇͇t͇͇h͇͇e͇͇ ͇͇B͇͇a͇͇n͇͇n͇͇a͇͇n͇͇a͇͇c͇͇h͇͇a͇͇i͇͇r͇͇ ͇͇K͇͇i͇͇n͇͇g͇!
Ieningrad
#136435377Monday, June 09, 2014 1:10 AM GMT

i joined the original one, the first soliraex desert it failed i had 350-500 posts
timpookie
#136436304Monday, June 09, 2014 1:19 AM GMT

Bilbo, you joined ROBLOX shortly before the original one. Look at thee date I posted this thread. ͇A͇͇l͇͇l͇͇ ͇͇h͇͇a͇͇i͇͇l͇͇ ͇͇t͇͇h͇͇e͇͇ ͇͇B͇͇a͇͇n͇͇n͇͇a͇͇n͇͇a͇͇c͇͇h͇͇a͇͇i͇͇r͇͇ ͇͇K͇͇i͇͇n͇͇g͇!
timpookie
#143470258Wednesday, August 13, 2014 2:06 PM GMT

"Because I like RP’s, I have decided to make one of my own" Best introduction sentence for an RP ever in all of human history. ͇A͇͇l͇͇l͇͇ ͇͇H͇͇a͇͇i͇͇l͇͇ ͇͇t͇͇h͇͇e͇͇ ͇͇B͇͇a͇͇n͇͇n͇͇a͇͇n͇͇a͇͇c͇͇h͇͇a͇͇i͇͇r͇͇ ͇͇K͇͇i͇͇n͇͇g͇!

of     1