Metamerism
#79669540Sunday, October 07, 2012 10:58 PM GMT

(The answer is simple: There would be 2 of them, one modern and one classic.)
starwarsbrony43
#79669611Sunday, October 07, 2012 10:59 PM GMT

(*insert Modern Mickey turning on Classic Mickey.xD*)
GenFears
#79669651Sunday, October 07, 2012 11:00 PM GMT

(YEEEEEY! SOMETHING TO USE Obtutus ex Timor IN!) C.S Name: Obtutus ex Timor (The Gaze of Terror in Latin.) Cartoon Type: Anime Tools: Too big to use tools. Weapons: See description. Description: Appearance: A six legged, enormous black beast. The six legs are tentacles with sharpened outsides, giving them the ability to slice the Gaze’s foe, and are two feet in radius. The tentacles soar thirty feet into the air, just above the sensory pods, to the ‘rib’ that is connected to all six limbs, the ‘tail,’ and the forward mouth, which appears to be a tentacle with teeth at the end, not to mention an opening. This ‘mouth’ is thirty feet long, and just as mobile and deadly as the tentacles. Then, a seventh tentacles flies over the back to form the ‘tail,’ which is truly just a tentacle that’s movement is restricted into the air. Then, above the octagonal ‘rib,’ and in front of the tail, is four white horns. At their base is a white part of the rib, which extends two feet above said rib, and there are bloody, red ‘gums’ attached to each of the horns. The sensory pods are connected to a central oval, which is much larger and connected directly to the rib, sagging under it and holding almost all of the organs. Then, the sensory pods are much like the hub, and sag as well. At their tips, are enormous eyes much like those of the ant, which are green and glow. Myths tell that these eyes can shoot beams of green light to vaporise the foe of the Gaze. The sensory hubs also have two holes each, which contain ‘ears.’ The eyes also have similar holes, but two feet in diamatre instead of five feet, which serve as noses. On rare occasions, tentacles extend from these noses and feel the surrounding. These tentacles are pink, and can move at high speeds, which allow them to serve as weapons. The skin of Obtutus ex Timor is very tough, in fact, it is as tough as iron, and the blood is said to 'burn like steel.' On the black hide, there is a shiny, dark grey coating of liquid that moves around, creating a wave-like patern on the outside of the daemon. The two sensory pods can move at will, up, down, or side to side. Bio: X; TBR. Location:
GenFears
#79669709Sunday, October 07, 2012 11:01 PM GMT

(Sorry. Location: Anime Highlands, in a dark, dark volcano.)
1perrytheplatypus
#79669851Sunday, October 07, 2012 11:03 PM GMT

(Anime technically means animation, ya' know.) C.S Name: Finn the Human Cartoon Type: Modern. Tools: Finn has none. Weapons: His demon sword, (currently), and his crossbow. Description: N/A, I didn't make this cartoon up. Bio: Finn and his friend Jake adventure throughout the land of Oo, but are currently planning to travel to the land of anime Highlands in search of resources for Princess Bubblegum. They are helping any people in trouble along the way. Location: "Modern" Plains: The outskirts of Oo. (This is a terribly short CS in my standards. :L)
Metamerism
#79669864Sunday, October 07, 2012 11:03 PM GMT

(accepted....GIANT MONSTERS BLARRRR!!!) Nega flies through the air before he arrives in the Anime highlands. It shoots a blast of purple fire. Before shouting. "Pathetic creatures! Bow before the might of the Void! All will fall before the might of Nega, Black Dragon of the Void!" *the storm crackles several lightning strikes.
starwarsbrony43
#79669888Sunday, October 07, 2012 11:03 PM GMT

Name:Mabel Pines Tools:A grappling hook! Weapons:A grappling hook! Bio:Dipper's overly goofy and charismatic twin sister,she enjoys her pet pig Waddles and making Silly sweaters,often featuring a puppy playing basketball,or the like. *Star*
starwarsbrony43
#79669952Sunday, October 07, 2012 11:04 PM GMT

Yeah,you know her location. *Star*
starwarsbrony43
#79670167Sunday, October 07, 2012 11:07 PM GMT

Ah,Fable III. Name:Hero of Brightwall Tools:Shovel Weapons:Sword,Musket,magic Des:Brown hair,and about 6"3 Bio:King of Albion,the last remaining hero,married to Elise,childhood sweetheart Location:(We need a place for VG char.Something like a newly-discovered land or something.)
Metamerism
#79670308Sunday, October 07, 2012 11:08 PM GMT

(From now on, it's autoaccept unles I saw otherwise) Nega does a dive, land seamlessly on a mountain, overlooking the trans-Anime/Modern boundary. He spies Finn and smiles evily. A morsel.....perfect. He roars loudly, symbolising that the hunt is on.
Metamerism
#79670435Sunday, October 07, 2012 11:10 PM GMT

(Alright) *due to the sudden apocolyptic shift of Nega entering the world, a new isle appears in the Static Ocean. It is already perfectly made with towns and villages, along with some other things. It is now known as the Video Game Isle.
starwarsbrony43
#79670622Sunday, October 07, 2012 11:12 PM GMT

(Hero POV) The hero's carriage cruised along the Anime/Modern boundary.Several redcoated soilders with muskets marched along-side it.He stared at the map that lay before him.After the discovery of lands other than Albion,he was seeking to expand the Albish territory.He looked at the window and saw a monster going towards a helpless looking boy.By instinct,he dove out the window and ran towards the boy. *Star*
1perrytheplatypus
#79671588Sunday, October 07, 2012 11:23 PM GMT

Finn- Looking up, I saw some sort of dragon looking at me. "Dude, look!" I yelled, and pulled out my sword. Jake streched out around me, making a shield. "I don't need you to baby me around Jake, I got this..!" and ran out towards the dragon.
1perrytheplatypus
#79671654Sunday, October 07, 2012 11:24 PM GMT

(If I use Jake as a companion for Finn, will I have to make another CS?)
snakehunt
#79671720Sunday, October 07, 2012 11:24 PM GMT

The Tetradome digs its way around the tournament and right under the skirmage, unknowingly.
GenFears
#79671915Sunday, October 07, 2012 11:26 PM GMT

Obtutus I was trapped in my volcano, but my plan was apparent; I'd get out, help or no help, and it would be soon. I surface to the top of the volcano's enormous crater, and roar an enormous roar, then fire beams around the edges, making the volcano's top start to crack in places. I use this brittleness to break out, causing lava to follow me into the highlands, and I see a black dragon near the border.
snakehunt
#79672812Sunday, October 07, 2012 11:37 PM GMT

"What's going above the surface now?" Shredder asks one of his Foot Clan members. "It appears we are at borderline and it also seems there are multiple people above us..." He replies.
Not1perry
#79673602Sunday, October 07, 2012 11:46 PM GMT

(I'm using a different computer, and forgot my p@ss@word, sorry.) Finn- In the confusion, I run into the man who was running towards me. "Wait, who are you?" I say. Jake is following behind me, running away from the big dragon.
Metamerism
#79675403Monday, October 08, 2012 12:05 AM GMT

(sorry, I was eating dinner. And Nega is resting on a mountain, not yet charging at Finn. "Puny Mortals...Your flesh will make execellent morsels!" *Nega brings forth a shower of fire balls.
GenFears
#79675552Monday, October 08, 2012 12:07 AM GMT

Obtutus I begin to do my best at 'sneaking' behind the dragon...
Not1perry
#79675785Monday, October 08, 2012 12:09 AM GMT

(Oh no, confusion.) Finn- (Ignore the dragon part.) "Really, man, who are you?"
Metamerism
#79676184Monday, October 08, 2012 12:14 AM GMT

*Nega is much larger then Gaze. He smacks him across the face with his spiky tail. Nage continues to unleash firey sphreres of purple fire at the Hero and Finn..and Jake.
GenFears
#79676282Monday, October 08, 2012 12:15 AM GMT

(Obtutus wasn't at him yet...)
Metamerism
#79676736Monday, October 08, 2012 12:20 AM GMT

(Oh.....Derp a herp) Nega is about to unleash another barrage of flames, cackling an evil otherwordly laugh.
Not1perry
#79676846Monday, October 08, 2012 12:21 AM GMT

Finn- "Aggh!" I yell, as I am barley able to swat away a flame with my sword. "We need to get to a better location than this!" (Err, the person playing as the fable guy has put me into a plot-lock..)