GenFears
#79677246Monday, October 08, 2012 12:25 AM GMT

Obtutus I fire some beams at the dragon out of self preservation; if I were to survive, competition would only get into my way. I continue to walk towards it, firing more beams as I walk.
Metamerism
#79677407Monday, October 08, 2012 12:27 AM GMT

C.S Name:Cthulhu, Lord of Terror Cartoon Type:Anime/Anti-Toon Tools:N/A Weapons:Giant claws. Description:Go to google images. Google Cthulhu. Problem Solved. Bio:One of the 6 demon lords, he is terror and insanity incarnate. He was banished long ago beneath the earth along with 4 of the other demon lords....except 1 managed to return to the void....and that one is currently destroying the world. Location: Anime Highlands:Deep Beneath battle Peak. (I'll use Cthulhu sometime later.)
Metamerism
#79677740Monday, October 08, 2012 12:31 AM GMT

*The Dragon turns around, and laughs, shooting a spout of deep purple flames to fry the Daemon. He takes to the air, experly evading the lasers. "Cernendas Terror, vos mos tantum occursum destructionem, si vos manseritis vestra vano molimine. Nunc rursus et disperdam te, et continentis universa linea trans!" (The Gaze of Terror, you will only meet destruction if you continue your futile effort. Stand back now, or I will destroy you, and this whole trans-continental line!)
Not1perry
#79679338Monday, October 08, 2012 12:48 AM GMT

Finn- Taking out my crossbow out of my backpack, I shoot at the dragons. "Hey, buttfaces, over here!" I yell, trying to get their attention. Jake yells at me "Are you crazy, man?!?"
Metamerism
#79679863Monday, October 08, 2012 12:54 AM GMT

(Theres only 1 dragon...) Nega turns around. "So you call youself a dragonslayer, Finn?" *Nega laughs, peircing the air with a unholy howl* "You may have defeated the Lich, You may have defeated the Ice Wizard, and you may have defeated countless enemies, but you are still slave to your emotions, boy. Anger, Love, Joy, Sorrow. All of these things bind you. But none of that will matter soon." *Nega suddenly catches entirely on fire, and charges at Finn, Jake, and the Hero.
Not1perry
#79680289Monday, October 08, 2012 12:59 AM GMT

(*facedesk*) Finn- "Woah!" Both me and Jake yell, and he grabs me, and the hero, then leap out of the way, me shooting his crossbow at Nega. Jake turns into a horse-like creature, enough for me and the hero to fit on, and we prance around Nega. "I might get tired soon, Finn! You gotta do something, and fast!" I look around, looking for any weaknesses on Nega.
Penguinbob123
#79680545Monday, October 08, 2012 1:02 AM GMT

(Mkay, I will join, just has long has the posting is toned...if it goes mad I will go crazy and quit this. :P C.S Name: Oishi Kawaii! Cartoon Type: Anime....derp Tools:(Ex. Scissors, hammer, anything that's not weapons)Uh...Noodles? Weapons: I dunno. I think she has a sword but is very good at fighting. Description:(If you decide to be your own cartoon.)Well, she has pink hair. She wears a (light pink)shirt that's one sleeve and it's a long-sleeve shirt. There's a heart that's red over the shirt. She wears a short skirt that's pink and boots that are pink, too. I think... Bio: Go watch the show, kiddies. Location:Anime Highlands, Oishi High-school. Right now, she's at where ever the others are e3e)
Not1perry
#79681072Monday, October 08, 2012 1:08 AM GMT

(I'm off for the night.. ;-;. bye)
Penguinbob123
#79681413Monday, October 08, 2012 1:13 AM GMT

(C.S Name: Noodles! Cartoon Type: Anime....dog thing. Tools:(Ex. Scissors, hammer, anything that's not weapons) If you count powers has a tool, he can suck your soul. Weapons: Same has "Tools" Description:(If you decide to be your own cartoon.) Noodles is a blue cat/dog thing. It has big anime eyes that are black and when you pet it, it eats your soul. He has two tails and can speak japenese. Bio: He's Oishi's pet/companion. Location: Same has everyone else o3o)
Metamerism
#79681582Monday, October 08, 2012 1:15 AM GMT

*Nega spins around, and glares at Oishi and Noodles. "The Demon slayer's daughter... Come to die?"
Penguinbob123
#79681854Monday, October 08, 2012 1:19 AM GMT

Oishi "No, dragon demon! I have come to kill you and free everyone from you!" she shouts. She looks back at Noodles. "Watashi wa kukkī ga suki!" he shouts(I like cookies!), wagging his two tails. She nods and turns back to Nega. "Kare o shutoku ōishi o iku!"(Go get him Oishi!)
Metamerism
#79682094Monday, October 08, 2012 1:21 AM GMT

*Nega snorts, sending a fume of purple smoke. "Your bravery is admirable, however, you and all like you will bow before the void!"
snakehunt
#79682319Monday, October 08, 2012 1:25 AM GMT

The Land began to shake. The top of the Tetradome busts through the surface, right in the middle of the battle. And Shredder immediatly pops up. "HELLO ANIME, I AM YOUR NEW RULER, BOW BEFORE YOUR MASTER, SHRE-" he looks around, noticing the random group of people and a dragon. "Oooooh....this is bad..." He says, rubbing his head.
Metamerism
#79683794Monday, October 08, 2012 1:43 AM GMT

*Nega looks down at the Shredder, and begins laughing. "Oh....this is too rich. You always were a waste of space. The 2003 version of you was so much better....too bad he's in the vaccuum of SPAAAAAAACE. And soon...you'll be in the fires of the underworld!" *Nega begins swooping down at Shredder. (Personally, I always liked the 2003 Shredder the best, because he was a freaking boss, even though they ruined his entire lore and story. 2003 TMNT fan for life.)
snakehunt
#79684459Monday, October 08, 2012 1:51 AM GMT

Shredder ducks down and ten foot clan ninjas jump out at the dragon, while the Tetradome begins to rise. (I like 80's Shredder because he isn't a generic "IM SERIOUS AND HAVE EVIL VOICE." I like because he is a funny bad guy and can't overpower the turtles so easily.)
Metamerism
#79685049Monday, October 08, 2012 1:59 AM GMT

(Yeah, 80's shredder was good, but I think he strayed to far away from his original comic design. He was still funny and I do like him.) *all the foot ninjas end up burning into smoldering metal, because Nega is still on fire. The top part of the technodrome smolders a bit, but atleast the foot ninjas doused the flames.
Poppleworks
#79685330Monday, October 08, 2012 2:02 AM GMT

Name: Grim Cartoon type: Modern Tools: Black Magic Weapons: Scythe Bio: The Grim Reaper forced into living with Billy & Mandy in a game of limbo. When the war started, he saw his chance. He cast them into the void where they were eaten by the dragon. He wipe out when the portal in front of him exploded. The explosion caused the creation of No Man's Land, where he has lived ever since. Location: Endsville, Modern Plains; No Man's Land
snakehunt
#79685648Monday, October 08, 2012 2:06 AM GMT

Shredder popped back up. "NYEH HEY! I HAVE TO FIX THAT NOW!" He said as more Foot Clan ninjas jumped ontop of the Tetradome, which was halfway up by now. He went back inside the Tetradome, a few more Foot Clans coming out, and spreading around the the land surface and the Tetradome.
Metamerism
#79685778Monday, October 08, 2012 2:07 AM GMT

*Nega laughs, and then devours the foot ninjas because he needs more iron in his diet.
snakehunt
#79685932Monday, October 08, 2012 2:09 AM GMT

More foot clans come up, each trying to jump after the dragon, some landing hits on it. The Tetradome was almost out.
Metamerism
#79686161Monday, October 08, 2012 2:12 AM GMT

*cue Mortal combat reference Nega snorts, The hits the foot ninjas were landing were MERELY A SETBACK! "Get over here!" *he swoops down, grabbing the Technodrome, which fits in one of his claws, ad to signify how big the dragon is, and hoists it in the air. His evil eyes glow malevolently.
Metamerism
#79686609Monday, October 08, 2012 2:18 AM GMT

(I gotta go for now. Be back on tomarrow.)
snakehunt
#79687469Monday, October 08, 2012 2:30 AM GMT

(The Technodome is pretty huge, and if the dragon can lift itin one claw, then it must freakin bigger than a city...) "AW, COME ON!" Shredder says. "KRANG, AIM THE LASERS AT THE BOTTOM!" "WHY DON'T YOU?!" He replies. Shredder gives a sigh and pulls a lever, a few lasers appear from the topof the Technodome and fire onto the dragon.
Poppleworks
#79688151Monday, October 08, 2012 2:40 AM GMT

Grim sat in his house of skulls, wondering when he could go home. Suddenly, a portal opened. He stepped through and saw a battle between Shredder and the dragon that ate his pests. He pulled out his scythe and slashed at Shredders arm.
Poppleworks
#79689872Monday, October 08, 2012 3:02 AM GMT

Name: TOM 4.0 (After Toonami) Cartoon Type: Modern/Anime Tools: S.A.R.A. Weapons: phaser Description: Rusted, human-like face, blue, grey and yellow metal Bio: Once hosted a block of anime shows on an Earth television network called Cartoon Network; Now travels through space in a salvage ship that he named the S.P.I.K.E. He programmed his computer, S.A.R.A., into the ship and seeks out adventure. Location: SPAAACE: S.P.I.K.E. (Who got the reference?)