pokemonkid66
#79689966Monday, October 08, 2012 3:04 AM GMT

(So, Videogame characters a yes?) C.S Name: Shyguy Cartoon Type: Modern, Videogame Tools:(Ex. Scissors, hammer, anything that's not weapons): None Weapons: None Description:(If you decide to be your own cartoon.): You all know what a Shyguy looks like. Bio: He is a Shyguy, hailing from the Mushroom Kingdom. He served in the Shyguy Army, and is currently a wanderer, but he does have a little place he always comes back to- A little place called Shyguys Toy Box Location:(Please use Area:Location design, such as Anime Highlands:Hidden Leaf Village): Modern Plains - Shyguys Toybox. (Woo, Shyguy!)
Not1perry
#79704109Monday, October 08, 2012 12:45 PM GMT

Finn- "Woah, who are you guys?" I say, confused at the sudden appearance of about 14 people.
snakehunt
#79729701Monday, October 08, 2012 9:06 PM GMT

Shredder blocked the scythe. "HOW DID YOU GET IN MY TECHNODOME WHEN IT'S OFF THE AIR?!"
DragonKun
#79729959Monday, October 08, 2012 9:10 PM GMT

I'm going to be Courage the Cowardly dog. c;
Metamerism
#79730655Monday, October 08, 2012 9:19 PM GMT

*back* Nega howls in pains 'cause frikin laser beams are the only thing that can really hurt him. He drops the Technodrome onto the ground, causing it to smash open and spread metal shrapnel everywhere. Nega crashes to the ground, stunned for a momment. Already, with him being in the world for 15 minutes flat, he has caused more damage then a nuclear bomb. "Loathesome insects....."
snakehunt
#79732471Monday, October 08, 2012 9:41 PM GMT

"NOOOOOOOO!" Shredder yelled as he knelt. "DAAMMMMMNNNNYOUUUUUUUUUUU!" He yelled, heading into the opened Technodome, which still functioned slightly.
GenFears
#79732638Monday, October 08, 2012 9:43 PM GMT

Obtutus The fire was... pitiful. Why would one use fire on something from a volcano? Anyways, I kept sneaking upon the dragon. (croc, if lasers heart Nega, how did Timor's barrage do nothing?)
Metamerism
#79733825Monday, October 08, 2012 9:58 PM GMT

(Because Nega is a demonspawn from the Void, one of the 7 demon lords. He is the Aspect of Destruction. Timor is a daemon, so his lasers had less of an effect. 2nd, the purple fire shot by Nega is not natural, so it could be considered somthing that's not fire. Third, magma/lava is melted rock, and doesn't have anything to due with fire.) Nega gradually gets up, very slowly. His massive body weight makes it extremely difficult.
GenFears
#79734036Monday, October 08, 2012 10:00 PM GMT

(Actually, lava does... it's really hot.)
Metamerism
#79734590Monday, October 08, 2012 10:07 PM GMT

(Point taken. But Nega's purple fire would still due SOME damage, just not alot.) *Nega eventually gives up trying to get up, as his weight is too big for his body. He roars louadly, shaking the very earth. "Very well, wretches. I will simply defeat you on your terms." *Nega's body glows a bright purple, and then, in the dragon's place, sits a Very tall, thin man. He is covered with a long black robe, with a hood that shrouds his face. His purple eyes are still the same, evil and dangerous. His hands are scaly and black, and his wings, now about the size of and angel's wings, are the same. He holds a large sword, made of a sickly dark purple metal, dented to be in a jagged line, in his hand. "Come now. I will destroy you, for I am the Harbinger of Destruction!"
cheetosrevenge
#79735735Monday, October 08, 2012 10:22 PM GMT

(SOOOOO JOINING! :D)
cheetosrevenge
#79735912Monday, October 08, 2012 10:24 PM GMT

C.S Name: Link Cartoon Type: Video Game Tools:(Ex. Scissors, hammer, anything that's not weapons) Boomerang Weapons: Bow and arrow, Master Sword Description:(If you decide to be your own cartoon.) Bio: N/A Location:(Please use Area:Location design, such as Anime Highlands:Hidden Leaf Village) Hidden Leaf Village
cheetosrevenge
#79736186Monday, October 08, 2012 10:27 PM GMT

C.S(Messed up) Name:Link Cartoon Type:Anime Tools:(Ex. Scissors, hammer, anything that's not weapons) Boomerang Weapons: Box and arrow, Ball and chain, Master sword(Obviously has an insanly unrealistic pouch.) Description:(If you decide to be your own cartoon.) Bio: N/A Location:(Please use Area:Location design, such as Anime Highlands:Hidden Leaf Village Hidden Leaf Village.
cheetosrevenge
#79736283Monday, October 08, 2012 10:28 PM GMT

(It`s link from the Zelda Series)
Poppleworks
#79736438Monday, October 08, 2012 10:29 PM GMT

"Let me help." Grim says. "Perfect..." says Nega "You can be my newest apprentice. Now, quickly! Once I turn you into a dragon, fire into the crowd of his pitiful henchmen!" Grim replied, "As you command... Master..." Grim was transformed into a skeletal dragon and fired. Meanwhile in SPAAACE, TOM is watching old reruns of Naruto. TOM says "How come we had to buy a salvage ship? I could've just gone to Batman! S.A.R.A. replied "Well, why didn't you say so? Calling Batman..." Batman's voice came on the phone. "TOM. It's good to hear from you." "I know. It seems like ever since they discontinued my job I've found nothing but bad luck." "So what do you need? Let me guess. A ship?" "Yeah." "I'll talk to Lucius Fox. Program your coordinates to Gotham City. I'll see you soon." "See you there. S.A.R.A., coordinate directions to Gotham City, Modern Plains." "Right away TOM."
cheetosrevenge
#79736481Monday, October 08, 2012 10:30 PM GMT

(FACEPALM, nevermind, hes not anime, hes Modern, 2011)
cheetosrevenge
#79736629Monday, October 08, 2012 10:32 PM GMT

ANOTHER FACEPALM, lives in Modern plains, in Hyrule :P
cheetosrevenge
#79736688Monday, October 08, 2012 10:32 PM GMT

(Is this RP an autoaccept?)
Metamerism
#79736902Monday, October 08, 2012 10:35 PM GMT

Let me help." Grim says. "Perfect..." says Nega "You can be my newest apprentice. Now, quickly! Once I turn you into a dragon, fire into the crowd of his pitiful henchmen!" Grim replied, "As you command... Master..." Grim was transformed into a skeletal dragon and fired. (Pops, please don't take control of other people's characters. Please.) *Nega doesn't turn Grim into a skeletal dragon yet.* Nega sneers, seeing the Reaper. He gets an ingenius idea, and decides that prehaps Grim could be useful. "Very well." Nega points at Finn, Jake, and the Hero "Take care of them. Then prehaps you shall be worthy to receive my blessing." Nega readies his sword for somone to attack.
faultydex
#79736914Monday, October 08, 2012 10:35 PM GMT

Name:Kamen Rider J/Koji Cartoon Type:Anime/Tokusatsu Tools:J-Spirit belt,J-Crosser Weapons:His powers. Description:(If you decide to be your own cartoon.) Bio:After his last movie,he returned to the Kamen Rider Universe.Then,he decided to travel across every single cartoon world but the Void.He usually stays in Rider Form and never shows his actual appearance unless with someone he trusts. Location:Anime Highlands:Kamen Rider Universe(That's what i call it,since some of them are filmed in the same place)
GenFears
#79736947Monday, October 08, 2012 10:36 PM GMT

C.S Name: BL_ID 32133 Cartoon Type: Video Game Tools: Hammer, wrench, spray paint, copy tool, destructo-wand(All from Block.land.) Weapons: His infinite brick count, ability to event, make mini armies; guns akimbo from BL. Description: Standard Blockhead, but his red parts are green, and has a black bicorn. Bio: TBR Location: Video Game Island; Blockland Plateau; Mini Empires Alliance(a bunch of tiny buildings.)
cheetosrevenge
#79736968Monday, October 08, 2012 10:36 PM GMT

(@croc, Am I accepted?)
Metamerism
#79737032Monday, October 08, 2012 10:37 PM GMT

(I stated that you are accepted unless I say otherwise)
faultydex
#79737047Monday, October 08, 2012 10:37 PM GMT

(this really gets fast posts.I'm just waiting for a few seconds to see if any other cartoon i like is taken by an active person)
cheetosrevenge
#79737267Monday, October 08, 2012 10:40 PM GMT

Link I go outside of my house in the center of hyrule. I go see Zelda as usual, but she`s missing(Again -_-) "She just can`t stay out of trouble can she."