of     99   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

codemonkey123
#798603Monday, April 21, 2008 1:06 AM GMT

welcome to my RPG robloxian hearts.... in this RPG the keyblade weilder sora has retired so the gods have picked a new keyblade weilder that boys name is drift note:i use drift in alot of rpgs so dont be surprised if you find him in another RPG make charecters like this name:drift age:15 bio:a regular 15 year old but very curious and wonders and doesnt pay attenion alot weapon ONLY 1:soon to get keyblade or in roblox the bloxblade either is fine magic:none YET I MEAN IT will make story when some new charecters come
kill2
#799478Monday, April 21, 2008 7:41 AM GMT

name: Nightmare age: Unknown bio: Mystic Dark Warrior & Nobody of Siegfried weapon: Soul Edge Keyblade magic: Dark, Holy, Curaga, Summon name: Siegfried age: Unknown bio: Mystic Light Warrior weapon ONLY 1:soon to get keyblade or in roblox the bloxblade either is fine magic: Holy, Cura, Holy Limit
kill2
#799480Monday, April 21, 2008 7:41 AM GMT

forgot keyblade of Siegfried: Soul Calibur Keyblade
codemonkey123
#826347Saturday, April 26, 2008 2:12 AM GMT

drift:YEAH ITS SUMMER kids:hey drift over here drift:what is it? kids:its a a girl drift:a girl?let me see* pushes kids away * ???:huh did you save me? drift:um no these kids found you on our isiland whats your name ???:keera thats my name keera drift:ok here lets get you to the doctors* picks up keera and carries to hospital* docter:shes ok just a few hits on the noggin drift:hey keera you ok keera:fine thanks drift:hey any way howd you get here * time stops* * nightmare comes * drift: hey who are you! nightmare:do not fear my names nightmare drift:hey what did you do! nightmare:nothing just wanted to get you alone drift:grrr * takes out wooden sword ** smashes it on nightmares head* nightmare:thats all ya got drift:huh i cant hurt him * keyblade appears in hand * nightmare:urg hes the keyblade weilder must report this to the king! TO BE CONTINUED
codemonkey123
#868893Friday, May 02, 2008 9:38 PM GMT

SOME ONE POST PLEASE
Zorg2
#868969Friday, May 02, 2008 9:47 PM GMT

name:aaron age:17 bio:a normal 17 year old guy that's friends with drift. also, his anger can make him stronger and all in battle. weapon ONLY 1:a sword that can transform into a huge blade. magic:can sumon an armored golem and infuse it with his sword.
guitarhero504
#869470Friday, May 02, 2008 10:37 PM GMT

Name: Death Age: was born when the universe was created Bio: The grim reaper himself but prefers death. Weapon: scyth Magic: avada kadavra, Mind destort, hellfire, can summon any beast that emerges from hell
guitarhero504
#869478Friday, May 02, 2008 10:37 PM GMT

oh and i can learn more when the story grows on
mariorock64
#869715Friday, May 02, 2008 10:59 PM GMT

name: mario meha age: 11 bio: a boy who came to this world because of the demon inside of him ( its not a heartless) he is the chosen one of courage. ( not for tthat keyblade stuff) when he was ten, he fought lots of danger on his own and with friends. now he has gotten stronger.
codemonkey123
#870638Saturday, May 03, 2008 12:20 AM GMT

drift:hey aaron did you see that guy in the black hood? aaron:say wha? darift:never mind oh and this girl is aaron:your girlfriend? drift:OH SHUT UP! *both get in a play fight* keera:well im going see you two later aaron:hey by the way drift since its the first day of summer there giving away free CAKES! drift:SWEEET lets go! *on the village spot tower* drift:man this first day of summer was great! aaron:and tomarrow will be better! drift:another prank? aaron:yup and its on the teacher she cant do anything cause schools out! drift:yeah no extra home work aaron:ok heres how it works*whispers the prank* *the next day* aaron:are you ready drift? drift:yeah but wont this hurt her aaron:not at all shes getting grocerys *arron pulls rope and the teachers house falls down* teacher:DRIFT AARON!!!!!!!!!!!!! drift:uh aaron you first aaron:ok RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TO BE CONTINUED
PorkytheHedgehog
Top 100 Poster
#870872Saturday, May 03, 2008 12:40 AM GMT

Name: Porky Age: ??? Bio: A normal hedgehog that's been abandoned by his city when he was little... VERY LITTLE! Weapon: Dagger Magic: Silence *Porky walks inside his hut* Porky: I need foodz! *Porky looks around his hut for any leftovers* Porky: Ever since those travelers destroyed the city and everything near it my rice hasn't been growin'. FLASHBACK ========= Traveler #1: I see a house! *The travelers head towards Porky's hut* Traveler #7: Burn it- PRESENT TIME =========== *Porky sees somebody run from behind one tree to behind another tree* Porky: Who's there? *Porky takes out his dagger* ???: Oh, Mr. Tough Guy. It looks like you have a dagger. *??? comes out from behind the three with his hands up* ???: Oh no. What am I going to do? All I have is food, water, ammo, and a AK-47. Porky: Why are you here? ???: No need to worry. I'm not here to damage anything that belongs to you. Porky: Then why are you here? ???: Oh, just to kill you. *??? runs up to Porky, grabs Porky's arm then breaks it* Porky: Why are you going to kill me? *??? holds the AK-47 up to Porky's head* ???: Do you think you can get away with destroying a whole city? Porky: I didn't destroy a city. ???: There was a report that somebody came over in the woods after the city was destroyed. Porky: I was raided by a group of travelers. How could they see there was only one? ???: So the fotage that we caught of you coming here is fake? Porky: Yes! *??? pulls the AK-47 away from Porky's head* ???: Fine. I'll bring you to base so Otacon can examine you. Porky: Otacon? ???: Well, I better tell you who I am. *??? pulls the mask he was wearing off his face* ???: I am Solid Snake. Porky: The leader when Dead Cell was still is motion? Solid Snake: No. That was one of the Big Boss' clones, Solidus Snake. Porky: Clone? Solid Snake: Big Boss made three clones of himself. Liquid Snake, Solidus Snake, and me, Solid Snake. Porky: So you're a clone? Solid Snake: Didn't I just say I was a clone og Big Boss?
mariorock64
#870891Saturday, May 03, 2008 12:42 AM GMT

mario: *relaxes* if only my parents were to live.
kill2
#874317Saturday, May 03, 2008 8:04 AM GMT

Nightmare: *making havoc*
PorkytheHedgehog
Top 100 Poster
#875293Saturday, May 03, 2008 1:22 PM GMT

Is your guy's specialty making one lined posts? No offense. *Snake starts walking away* Snake: If you don't come I'll have to kill me. *Porky barely manages to get up* Porky: Weren't you going to kill me anyways? Snake: Oh, ok. You want me to kill you. Right here, right now. Porky: I don't want you to kill me! You already broke my left arm! Snake: Otacon will fix your arm. If you make it there, that is. Porky: What do you mean? Snake: The way to Otacon has been guarded. Porky: So? Snake: Well, they wanted to be extra careful so they put around 100 guards. Porky: How did you get past them? Snake: With stealth and a box. Porky: A... box? Snake: Yup. Porky: So, do you have two boxes? Snake: No. Porky: So how do we get to the other side? Snake: I guess I should tell you. The box I used was shot too much so it was destroyed. *Snake hands Porky a SOCOM* Snake: I'm going to prepare you for the long road ahead. *Snake hands Porky food, water, and ammo*
codemonkey123
#875612Saturday, May 03, 2008 1:56 PM GMT

*both dirft and aaron run into the woods* aaron:hey what are those two doing? snake:i hear a disturbance porky:how the cwap do you work this thing *pulls trigger and a tree blows up*uhoh drift:*covers aarons mouth*shut up man they have guns aaron:mmrf wrrrk plumf*pushes hand off mouth*DUDE! snake:*shoots barely missing drifts head*come out here cowards drift:*walks out**keyblade appears in hand*again? snake:what the frag?*shoots like crazy* drift:*ducks low jumps and swifts from side to side jumps up and smashes keyblade on snakes head* snake:urk*falls unconious* porky:uh uh*holds gun up to drifts ancle shoots * drift:ah huh no blood? porky:what are you doing? drift:protecting our selves porky:but theres only one of you? drift:huh* looks around*wheres arron? porky:aaron? drift:my friend *after a few hours snake gets up* porky:you guys ready? snake:yeah ready and huh that guy *puts gun up to drifts head* drift:*pushes gun down with keyblade*well were on a team snake no hard feelings? snake:porky? porky:its ok hes with us snake:ok lets go TO BE CONTINUED
kill2
#875676Saturday, May 03, 2008 2:02 PM GMT

Nightmare: sorry to interupt your Talk.. *attacks Drift*
mariorock64
#876085Saturday, May 03, 2008 2:44 PM GMT

mario: *appears and blasts nightmare away *
flamerider64
#876221Saturday, May 03, 2008 2:57 PM GMT

Name: Flamerider64 Age: 13 Bio: A galaxy hunter, who now and then waits for something mysterious to happen. Weapon: The 'Valiant Ace' Which can TURN ITSELF into a C.L.A.K.S. http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=771824&PageIndex=3 Magic: Thunderga, Blizzara and Reflect
PorkytheHedgehog
Top 100 Poster
#877144Saturday, May 03, 2008 4:24 PM GMT

Oh, here's Snake's profile. Name: Solid Snake Age: ??? Bio: A expert in close range and far range. Weapon: Any type of gun Magic: None Guard #63: Hey, I heard somebody! Guard #62: Should we check it out? Snake: I guess with all the talking and with you whacking me on the head alerted some of the guards. Drift: We're here to help you guys. Snake: There's to many of them. We don't stand a chance. Even if you are the "chosen one". *Snakes Codec violently shakes* Porky: What the heck is that? Snake: It's nothing. *Snakes answers the codec* Otacon: Where are you? Snake: I'm bringing the suspect to you until two guys found us. Otacon: Are they enemies? Snake: I don't know. They knocked me out, though. Otacon: Losing your stealth, eh, Snake? Snake: Nevermind that. There's one hundred guards patrolling this area. ???: Bravo, Snake! You were able to count that high. Snake: Otacon, who is this!? Otacon: I don't know! ???: No need to worry, Snake. I'll be there to rinse you of your problems. Snake: What are you talking about? ???: Oh nothing. Well, I'd better leave. Snake: I hear a... ticking noise? Otacon: Search the area! There might be a bomb! Snake: What type? Otacon: I suspect it's a C4. Snake: Could do some damage then, right? Otacon: If it's placed in a critical area. Snake: Ok. *Snakes puts the Codec in his pocket* Aaron: So what's happening? Snake: There's a bomb. To be more specific there's a C4. Porky: What do we do? Snake: We can't do anything about it.
kill2
#877186Saturday, May 03, 2008 4:28 PM GMT

Seigfried: looking for this? *tossing the C4 up and down*
Zorg2
#877363Saturday, May 03, 2008 4:44 PM GMT

aaron: i knew hiding in a tree would work. *jumps down from a tree and looks around* D'OH i lost them. now, where to. *walks in a random direction for and hour and finally sees drift*
flamerider64
#880055Saturday, May 03, 2008 8:33 PM GMT

*strolling through mech city* Flame: Ah nothing like a stroll through a future city huh.
cloudbuster777
#895218Sunday, May 04, 2008 10:23 PM GMT

???:HUUUUUUUUUFTT!!! *slices from top of nightmare to the bottom (split in half) Drift:O_o? who are you? *??? puts sword on back* ???:Names Cloud and your drift the keyblade weilder.Right? Drift::i guess so... Cloud:well you got to learn how to use the thing and your ally needs to be more help. Drift:...... Cloud:see ya around kid *walks away to a huge kingdom all of sudden appeared it has a heartless mark on it and blakc scriblles all over it* TO BE CONTINUED
kill2
#899539Monday, May 05, 2008 5:49 AM GMT

Nightmare: *reforms* i REALLY hate cloud *begins summoning*
cloudbuster777
#905427Monday, May 05, 2008 11:20 PM GMT

Cloud:*teleports in front of nightmare* i hate hate you too nightmare *smacks in the sky with 20 lb cloudbuster sword*Cya!!!!*teleports to the castle that never was*

of     99   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right