Zorg2
#905684Monday, May 05, 2008 11:36 PM GMT

aaron: *looks up and sees nightmare flying in the sky* whoa. *walks to up to drift* hey man what's up? *thinks: i swear never to run from a dangerous situation.* hears something, walks to a bush, looks at it and sees nothing* i swear there was something here a minute ago. *tuns around and hears it again* what the... *turns around, looks behind a tree and gets pulled behind the tree* who are you.... *something hits his head and he is knocked out*
givemename
#905845Monday, May 05, 2008 11:46 PM GMT

name:Bloxas age:10 bio: some person thats 10 years old weapon: kingdom key
givemename
#905981Monday, May 05, 2008 11:54 PM GMT

Bloxas: huh? whats happening????? ???: hello, chosen one, Bloxas: who are you? ???: names Aqua, Bloxas: where am i? Aqua: you are soon gonna end up in twiblock town Bloxas: kk after some time TWIBLOCK TOWN Bloxas: man another one of thos dreams, im getting sick of them after getting ready Hayner: hey Bloxas, we thought about going to the beach, wanna come? Pete: Yeah, come on, Bloxas: ummm didnt we have some ________? Hayner: what the, you cant say _____! Pete: strange, Bloxas: tell me bout it after some time again Shop Person: come on Bloxas we know your the Theif! Bloxas: im not the theif! geese, To Be Countinued
Zorg2
#906137Tuesday, May 06, 2008 12:04 AM GMT

aaron: *wakes up a few minutes later* what just happened. *notices he's in an abandoned house in the forrest* how'd i get here. ???: i knocked you out and dragged you here, although you were pretty heavy. aaron: who are you? *looks around but sees no one* ???:me? my name is amanda. aaron: and why did you knock me out and take me here? amanda: because i ..........was told to get you and.... see if you were willing to do something for someone. aaron: let me think about it.*thinnks for a few minutes* nah, i don't want to. how about you join me and my friends in an adventure sort-of thing. amanda: ok.. well lead the way.. oh wait, ill get us to the tree then you lead me to these friends of yours. *thinks: he seems nice and i kind of like him.*
Bloxmasters1029
#908075Tuesday, May 06, 2008 2:41 AM GMT

well im new on the forums so i dont know how to do it correctly so i just put post reply...o well. ahem now back to the topic Caracter:Soma Cruz Age:24 Bio:Destined to become the next dark lord he fought countless enemies to escape his desteny,he also has the power to gain dominance over defeated enemies souls Weapon:A holy sword named Claimh Solais Magic:any soul he uses plus the technice Soul Steal
Bloxmasters1029
#908170Tuesday, May 06, 2008 2:49 AM GMT

Soma:hey you there,yes you with the keyblade come over here takes out sword little kids shouldnt be here [shoots a giant lazer beam]
Zorg2
#911386Tuesday, May 06, 2008 7:25 PM GMT

name:amanda age:17 bio:a normal 17 year old girl that just befriended aaron. she is very beautiful and has a little crush on aaron. weapon ONLY 1:a quarter staff with magical properties magic:can summon holy creatures and use holy spells. aaron: *walks out from behind the tree and walks over to drift* hey drift hows it going. sorry i hid a bit ago, but that won't happen again, i promise. so what's happening? amanda: *follows aaron* aaron: and if your wondering about her, *points to amanda* it's a long story.
guitarhero504
#914553Tuesday, May 06, 2008 10:40 PM GMT

OK first of all!!!!! What with the idiot and solid snake? I think he likes metal gear solid too much (I do too) I mean he can make a metal gear solid forum but don`t post it in a kingdom hearts thing i mean come on! Anywaaaaays! Death: *talking to self* " Why did I let the last keyblade away! I could haves topped this heartless maddness a long time ago! oh well" *picks up scyth*Time to get rid of this so called Aaron... TO BE CONTINUED * spooky music plays * lol
Zorg2
#914585Tuesday, May 06, 2008 10:42 PM GMT

aaron: *yawns* im bored. im going to take a nap. amanda, wake me up in case there's an emergency or something. amanda: ok. aaron: *lies in front of a tree and goes to sleep* zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Thunderbolt900
#919104Wednesday, May 07, 2008 3:30 AM GMT

Name: Emporer of Darkness: ??? (name unknown for the time being.) Age: 15-25 Bio: Not much is known about the emporer of darkness, just that he was once a Keyblade apprentice yet he mysteriously joined the darkness, possibly by corruption, and rised through the ranks to become emporer of darkness. As he became increasingly more powerful and dangerous he became deadly with his Keyblades, Dark Magic, and ability to summon Heartless and Nobodies. Weapons: Chaos Keyblade, and Shadow Keyblade. (He uses both at the same time when battling.) Magic: Darkness, Firaga, Blizzaga, Regen, shadow curaga (more powerful version of regular Curaga.) and Heartless and Nobody summon.
kill2
#919517Wednesday, May 07, 2008 5:36 AM GMT

Nightmare: *battleing Siegfried* DIE MY SOMEBODY! Seigfried: NOT IF I KILL YOU FIRST!
Zorg2
#919590Wednesday, May 07, 2008 6:42 AM GMT

amanda: *sees them fighting*...................................
kill2
#919798Wednesday, May 07, 2008 9:46 AM GMT

Seigfired: HOLY LIMIT! *cast Holy 10 times on Nightmare and attacks Nightmare* Nightmare: grrrrr I SUMMON THEE! BAHAMUT! *Bahamut appears*
mariorock64
#923799Wednesday, May 07, 2008 10:40 PM GMT

mario: *sleeps*
cloudbuster777
#933756Friday, May 09, 2008 12:51 AM GMT

Cloud:Hey buddy long time no see*teles behind nightmare* Nightmare:..... Cloud:You know you shouldnt be causing trouble right *slashes for nightmare but he jumps over it* Nightmare:Dont count on beating me Cloud:heh you should watch your back sometime heh *Seigfired is standing on Bahamut which is KO'd* Nightmare:....... Cloud:Cloud slashes nightmare in the back when not looknig then goes flying through 3 trees* Nightmare:*Cough*I hate you cloud. *cloud charges full speed at nightmare but flips bakc then Seigfired slashes at him* Nightmare:heh ill deal with you later *teleports* Cloud:heh your pretty good to beat bahamut Seigfired:heh thanks.... Cloud:So whats your name *flips on a tree* Seigfired:Seigfired...you? Cloud:Cloud....Cloud Strife To BE CONTINUED
Zorg2
#933809Friday, May 09, 2008 12:54 AM GMT

aaron: *wakes up and yawns* that was a good nap. amanda, did anything happen while i was sleeping. amanda: ummmmmmm they just started to fight then one disappeared and the other two are talking. *points to cloud and seigfred*
cloudbuster777
#934098Friday, May 09, 2008 1:14 AM GMT

Cloud:Hold on for a minute*teles behind amanda and aron* *gets in a fighting stance with 20 lb steel cloudbuster sword* Cloud:you better not be working for nightmare*points sword at aron*
mariorock64
#934104Friday, May 09, 2008 1:14 AM GMT

mario: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Zorg2
#934138Friday, May 09, 2008 1:17 AM GMT

aaron: *still is drowsy* what?! work for nightmare. no way. i would never work for anyone unless i really wanted to,but nt nightmre. (no offence)
mariorock64
#934382Friday, May 09, 2008 1:35 AM GMT

mario: *gains alot more power*
kill2
#935720Friday, May 09, 2008 5:34 AM GMT

Siegfried: *teleports to somewhere else*
mariorock64
#936452Friday, May 09, 2008 12:56 PM GMT

mario: *awakens* hello?
cloudbuster777
#937178Friday, May 09, 2008 5:20 PM GMT

Cloud:good *flips sword into sheef* Cloud:So why are you guy here?
kill2
#937186Friday, May 09, 2008 5:22 PM GMT

Siegfried: *fights Heartless* why Is One Winged Angel Playing!?!?!?!??!
Zorg2
#937687Friday, May 09, 2008 7:12 PM GMT

aaron: im here to find my friend, drift and try to meet with him and tell him about stuff that happened.