of     1   

luigi432
#8012930Wednesday, April 29, 2009 1:14 AM GMT

Hey there all you Robloxians!i am making a new series called "ROBLOX Boss battles"I am now going to challenge other players on this game.Sign up here if you would like ot be a boos.List down your Characteristics and What weapon do you like to use.Also list down some facts why you should be in the series. For example: Name:(insert cool boss name here) Characteristics:(Insert What your character is.Like what he/she look slike,Personality,What he/she likes and dislikes.) Why i want to be in this series(Insert some reasons why you should be in this series as a boss)Don't just say"cause im awsome or cause i want to or any opinions that is not good enough to be in this series.
kaboomarang
#8018206Wednesday, April 29, 2009 3:59 AM GMT

Name:drasil Characteristics: a demi human (wich is like a demo and a human) who has the power to summon up to 4 shadow monsters at a time and weilds a sword with hooks pointing twards the handle on the blade likes: killing,darkness,doing evil things,lagthing at others misery. dislikes:light.the cold,heros,others happyness. Why i want to be in this series: it seems like alot of fun. if this is too little then too bad i cant think of anyother reason. other than i always wanted to make a villan caricter ans yes my grammor is bad
kaboomarang
#8018257Wednesday, April 29, 2009 4:03 AM GMT

corections: demon not demo forgot the what he looks like part he has long red hair and red eyes and usley wears a black hoodie with tan jeans
Chaosgodd2344
#8020025Wednesday, April 29, 2009 10:30 AM GMT

This belongs in roleplay...
Scaler193
#8028229Wednesday, April 29, 2009 7:51 PM GMT

Name:Brandox Characteristicsslike,Likes Throwing things,Being syco,Cold stuff,Geting shocked Personality,Syco and likes to be silly but when mad will just full rage on the pitty Why i want to be in this seriesI want to in this movie because it looks veary fun.I had fun making a character and I think I could be a good actor.

of     1