of     1   

SkywalkerDude
#80653229Tuesday, October 23, 2012 1:30 AM GMT

These are my suggestions for the recently-added function for groups to sell items and have their own funds. Please, be civil. If you've got an issue, use your manners or just don't say it. Seriously. 1. "Direct Deposit" Function -Currently, the only way for groups to make money is buy selling things, and then having other people buy those things. However, I believe it would be easier for members to "contribute" to a group if there was a function to directly deposit funds into the group bank. This would be a new group priveledge ("Can directly deposit money into group funds"), so only certain ranks could do it - if you so desired. A direct deposit would be a non-taxable transaction, meaning that there would be no 30% market fee - it would all go directly to the group. There would also be a cap on how much could be deposited at a time. For now, let's make the ROBUX cap about 5000 ROBUX, and the tickets cap is floating somewhere around 20K TIX. 2. "Direct Withdrawal" Function -Okay, this is probably the idea that will draw the most criticism. This would allow certain ranks to directly withdraw money from the group funds, which would go to their ROBLOX account so they could use it. There are OBVIOUS ways people could abuse this, and I acknowledge them. This is why there would be a new group priveledge ("Can directly withdraw money from group funds"), so the leader could allow only trusted ranks to withdraw funds. Also, any member that attempted to withdraw funds would have to send a request to the leader. If the leader approved, the transaction would occur. This transaction would be forever visible in the group's AUDIT LOG (remember that little thing?), so you could track if people were routinely withdrawing money. **BONUS** - Let's say somebody (We'll call them "PersonGuy") withdraws 450 ROBUX from his group's funds, and his leader approves because PersonGuy says he is "going to spend it on ads for a group place." When the leader (We'll call him "LeaderGuy") gets word that PersonGuy DID NOT use those funds for an ad, LeaderGuy could appeal to the moderators - pretty much the equivalent of a lawsuit. If the moderators find that PersonGuy did in fact abuse group funds, then PersonGuy must pay back ALL 450 ROBUX that he took. Any ROBUX on his account automatically transfer to the group until the debt is payed off. LeaderGuy can then decide what to do next (demotion, exile, etc.) 3. Group Funds Currency Conversion -This is a suggestion that has more of a personal application. My group, Boom-Boom Productions, accepts payment for orders in ROBUX. The problem is, we aren't going to be using group funds to buy new ranks. We will only be using funds to pay for ads. However, YOU CAN'T FUND ADS WITH ROBUX!!! My suggestion is a small checkbox in the CONVERT CURRENCY page. The checkbox will say "Use Group Funds For This Transaction" - much like the checkbox on the advertising page for group ads. When you complete this conversion - Market Order or Limit Order - all the converted currency goes straight back to the group. There is no opportunity for users to even touch the money other than typing numbers into blank boxes. This would allow for groups with primarily ROBUX funds to easily get tickets for ads. Likewise, it would allow for groups with TIX funds to easily get ROBUX for new ranks. Thoughts?
jefferybishop
#80654619Tuesday, October 23, 2012 1:45 AM GMT

Support on all.
SkywalkerDude
#80677760Tuesday, October 23, 2012 6:25 PM GMT

Bump, for the sake of allowing people to see this. "Some people are too lazy to use the mousewheel. That's where we come in." -Bump Co. Inc.-
Triston220Alt
#80677841Tuesday, October 23, 2012 6:28 PM GMT

Support for all.
DragonRider12321
#80679663Tuesday, October 23, 2012 7:14 PM GMT

Also, i think that all the group should be able to see the group funds and vote on what the group should use the funds for. This could prevent group owners from buying unrelated and worthless items without the group members consent. With a vote, the owner would be able to see the popularity of an item. Thats my suggestion.
DrDrRoblox
#80681450Tuesday, October 23, 2012 7:44 PM GMT

Support on all.
SkywalkerDude
#80698461Tuesday, October 23, 2012 11:48 PM GMT

***EDIT*** 4. Associating Items With Groups -This is a system for items that is similar to associating a PBS with a group. Any shirt/pants/t-shirt that you have for sale, if associated with a group, will automatically send 50% of the net profit to the group funds (this is after the 30% market fee). This would be useful for people who make a good profit selling things on their own, but who would also like to contribute some money to their group. ***BONUS*** Recently, the "Add Gear to Game" feature was added. This allows users to attribute gear items to their game, and for each purchase of the gear item FROM THEIR PAGE, they get 10% of the profits. I think that, for places associated with a group, there could be a separate setting to shuttle some or all of the gear profits from an associated game into a group's funds.
Michael007800
#107544554Monday, July 29, 2013 9:48 PM GMT

Full on support!
magicmagicme
#112476833Sunday, September 08, 2013 1:16 PM GMT

Support + Bump
Waleris
#114956036Monday, October 07, 2013 11:28 PM GMT

Support.
sackchum
#121058062Tuesday, December 24, 2013 4:24 PM GMT

Support :3
Nikesign
#139212438Friday, July 04, 2014 2:40 PM GMT

Support! I got 8k robux and 125k tix just sitting in my group and mocking me
HateParadise
#140374917Tuesday, July 15, 2014 3:26 AM GMT

Support
VinnyTheButcher
#141143371Tuesday, July 22, 2014 6:24 AM GMT

I would support the withdraw because: -Group fund that are robux can be spent on absolutely nothing but a clan which only costs 400-500 robux. -Ads can be only run on tix. (If I'm wrong please tell me. I don't know how to run ads for robux in group funds) -Other than clan robux in group fund is completely pointless. -If all the above is true then I believe there are several groups around ROBLOX with a ton of robux in their inventory.
BillyCP
#163273460Friday, May 29, 2015 9:31 PM GMT

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
iiAceKun
#163273725Friday, May 29, 2015 9:35 PM GMT

Support

of     1