of     6   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

geoxgia
#80656787Tuesday, October 23, 2012 2:10 AM GMT

In the year 2120, the futuristic vision that we all have is no where to be seen. A major explosion in 2100 killed a good 50% of the world's population and the pollutant caused a virus which "froze" the brains of another 20%. During an experiment in the lab to find a cure of the virus, two triggers in the brain and spine, were discovered. These triggers could be activated by a complex chemical (which still remains unnamed). When tampered with, the patient gains an advancement. An advancement is a power that make the patient stand out in life, and hopefully help them. Patients can choose any power their hearts desires. The rich and powerful have offered millions of dollars for this surgery, but the scientists turned to the government for purchase. The government purchased the rights to the surgery, due to the fact that is was far to powerful for anyone else's hands. They continued to work on the surgery, until it was a surgery no more. The created flower, which had the medication inside the petals. This evolved into a garden. This garden was in lock, only open the the scientists and the president himself. During this time, fights began to break out in the city of Diamant. This eventually evolved into a small scale war. The other cities began to be pulled into this war. A year since the very beginning of the fights, the country became a full blown war. A small council was formed, made up of 5 citizens. They became in control of the war, and then ended it. Each of the council members was blessed with a flower. They each took a single petal and crushed them in their hands. They thought long about their advancements, and each gained one. All of the powers varied, each different, all powerful. They demanded the government to punish Diamant, and the government agreed. Every year, all the 12 year olds from Diamant must come to the town square, bags packed with everything they need. They go up onto the center stage, take a petal, crunch it in their hands. They dream of the power they wish to have, and it is gained. The children must show to the crowd why they chose their power, then they are taken away from civilization and train for exactly 5 months. Once the time is up, they must show their powers to the council of 5. If they disapprove of your powers, you will be stripped of your powers and in some cases, punished. ((I'm only accepting about 7 or 8 people MAX.)) RULES; 1. No trolls/godmodders/spammers. 2. Ignore trolls/godmodders/spammers. 3. What I say, goes. 4. Killing each other is not allowed, unless there is a VERY good reason. 5. No controlling anyone else's character. 6. Up to two characters max. 7. When you are not roleplaying, use " (()) " or " () " 8. Put " Purple " somewhere in your C.S. (Hidden) (Delete all " () "s) C.S. NAME: (required, first & last) A.GE: 12 (No changing, reason in the desc.) PERSONALITY:(optional--3 descriptive words) POWER: APPEARANCE:(required- be descriptive): BIO:(1 paragraph MINIMUM): OTHER:(optional)
Gigileroux
#80657414Tuesday, October 23, 2012 2:19 AM GMT

NAME: Samantha Delaware A.GE: 12 PERSONALITY:Humorous, Smart, Protective. POWER: Element controlling. APPEARANCE:(required- be descriptive): BIO: Lived in a very poor family, her Purple family was work full, but at age ten, she decided to think thoughtfully about her power she would chose, so many options and when she finally decided at eleven, Element Controlling, her family disproved and her morale lacked. She has loved nature and came to conclusion of choosing her power. OTHER:Can I have a pet? My appearance will be posted tomorrow, I have to go to bed now.
geoxgia
#80657559Tuesday, October 23, 2012 2:21 AM GMT

((Approved so far, and yes, you may have 1 pet.))
geoxgia
#80658158Tuesday, October 23, 2012 2:29 AM GMT

((I have to go, I'll approve the rest tomorrow))
geoxgia
#80687613Tuesday, October 23, 2012 9:16 PM GMT

((We need more people..))
OwnageFiend
#80692312Tuesday, October 23, 2012 10:21 PM GMT

C.S. NAME: Matthew Hertwell A.GE: 12 PERSONALITY: Courageous, Decisive, Instinctive POWER: Freeze time for as long as I can hold my breath (Dragon ball Z) APPEARANCE: Matthew has clustered brown hair, ragged shirts and pants, and walks bare foot. He is very muscular, with bold eyebrows and green eyes. BIO:(1 paragraph MINIMUM): OTHER:(optional) I will have a pet. Post more later.
mageofpower
Top 100 Poster
#80692665Tuesday, October 23, 2012 10:26 PM GMT

My god. This thread is genius. Punish people by giving them mystical powers. I can't see how this could backfire at all!
coollegodude1
#80695501Tuesday, October 23, 2012 11:09 PM GMT

C.S. NAME: John Leo A.GE: 12 PERSONALITY: He is scared. He is nice, but he stays out of the crowd, and doesn't trust much people. POWER: He can zap fire from his hands. APPEARANCE: Black shaggy hair to half of his neck. Blue eyes, white teeth, skin-tone: white. Tan, 5'2 and 95 pounds. BIO: When he grew up his dad was murdered, and his Mom rap(urple)d and killed. He was force to take care of 2 year old sister. He lives in a small tent. He found a dog, and now he keeps him. The dog protects them. OTHER: I am gonna put purple again. :3
geoxgia
#80700617Wednesday, October 24, 2012 12:15 AM GMT

((@mageofpower If you have read the whole thing, you would have known why they were doing this :L))
geoxgia
#80700703Wednesday, October 24, 2012 12:16 AM GMT

((@Cool Accepted))
Gigileroux
#80703179Wednesday, October 24, 2012 12:43 AM GMT

Appearance: Light brown hair, bright silver and brown like eyes, red puffy cheeks, slightly pale, average weight, 5'3, ruffled black shirt, long dark blue jeans, and white leather boots.
codemonkey123
#80703632Wednesday, October 24, 2012 12:47 AM GMT

(Why not?) NAME: Cole Demcher A.GE: 12 PERSONALITY: (forget words I have a paragraph) Cole likes to keep the mood light and the others he is traveling with happy. He does this by cracking dumb jokes and keeping a carefree lifestyle. He seems to get irritated when the people in his group fight. He also seems to get a kick out of teasing every girl he meets. POWER: The ability to copy other powers only if he has been hit or inflicted by them. At midnight the power fades and he is forced to find another, he can only copy 1 power each day. APPEARANCE: Cole has an average build and fair skin, He has hazel eyes and messy brown hair that sticks up slightly in a few locations. He wears a black long sleeved shirt with jeans and black and white checkered sneakers. He also wears a black coat that reaches to his ankles and it is secured by 3 belts. Out of laziness he only buckles the top one and he thinks that it looks pretty cool when a strong wind is blowing. There is a small yellow crescent moon on the collar of the coat. He also wears a amulet with an emerald in the center, when you ask him about it he simply replies "It was a friends" and leaves it at that. BIO:(1 paragraph MINIMUM): Cole really didn't care much about recieving powers. So when he was forced to pick one he opted for the easy route of copying others powers, obviously this power was weakened because of it's power. Cole's life before the powers wasn't anything special, he hadn't lost his parents his childhood was happy and he wasn't hated or bea.ten. Overall he is a fairly normal individual. OTHER:(optional)
codemonkey123
#80703793Wednesday, October 24, 2012 12:48 AM GMT

(PURPLE IS WHAT I FORGOT LIKE EVERYOTHER ROLEPLAY I JOIN.)
Gigileroux
#80704122Wednesday, October 24, 2012 12:52 AM GMT

(Nice to see you here Cole, You always light up the mood..)
geoxgia
#80704621Wednesday, October 24, 2012 12:57 AM GMT

(Cole, accepted c:) (We will start when a few more people come.)
Expheus
#80705076Wednesday, October 24, 2012 1:01 AM GMT

C.S. NAME: Isidor Gerhard A.GE: 12 PERSONALITY: Distant, Fearless, Immoral POWER: Metal bending APPEARANCE: Yellow tinge skin, Bronze and gold colored eyes (Both different colors), Small and medium scars scattered uncommonly around his body, Orange jump suit, Metal face mold mask attached to his face, Dark brown building site boots, Tall in height yet skinny. BIO: Isidor was born and raised in Russia, he was frequently beaten by his uncle when he went around to visit yet never told his parents due to a uprising of fear. At the age of ten years the thoughts of his uncle went back and forth through his mind until he couldn't take the rage any longer. When he went to his uncle's house for Christmas, his parents came along too. After a day of staying there, he left it till night to plot his uncles murder. He grabbed the kitchen knife and forced it in his uncles direction but when he opened his eyes, the knife was clearly in the chest of his astonished mother he went to take the knife from Isidor. Isidor's father sent him to a institution where he was beaten more frequently than when he used to stay at his uncles. Recently he was released and put into care, he wore a mash which he bought in a nearby fancy dress shop. He would never take the mask off and once his carer forced the mask from his face. When he got the mask back, he put his face and mask under a fire and the mask burned onto his face. Recently he also got news about a upcoming event that his carer told him about. If Isidor had these powers he could avenge his uncle but could never forgive himself from what happened with his first attempt.
codemonkey123
#80705354Wednesday, October 24, 2012 1:04 AM GMT

(<3)
geoxgia
#80705357Wednesday, October 24, 2012 1:04 AM GMT

(You forgot something, read the rules again. But other then that, you are accepted.)
Expheus
#80705726Wednesday, October 24, 2012 1:09 AM GMT

(I know. Purple, I thought you'd just let me off though.)
geoxgia
#80705812Wednesday, October 24, 2012 1:10 AM GMT

(sorry, I'm pushy :P)
Expheus
#80706130Wednesday, October 24, 2012 1:13 AM GMT

(How many people before we start?)
geoxgia
#80706354Wednesday, October 24, 2012 1:16 AM GMT

(Just 1 more, at least.)
geoxgia
#80706406Wednesday, October 24, 2012 1:16 AM GMT

(@Own Sorry, I just saw yours. Please make it more descriptive.)
Gigileroux
#80706492Wednesday, October 24, 2012 1:17 AM GMT

(Am I accepted over my appearance? and can we start?)
geoxgia
#80706685Wednesday, October 24, 2012 1:20 AM GMT

(Yes, it is are accepted. Let me just post my C.S. and wait for another person)

of     6   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right